MIA:Dolphins not expected to extend Jarvis Landry
BAL:Ryan Mallett throws 5 picks, then loses cool
HOU:O'Brien says Watson is 'ahead of schedule'
TEN: Titans waive Tretola 5 days after he was shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liyACW39t-c
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Browns playing Super Bowl in 2019.

Butler for no reason in particular

Real thread

You aren't bringing that broship cancer to /nfl/

>ryan mallett throws 5 picks, then loses cool

PENN PLS NO

Postin' here 'cause fuck that gay broship general.

Doesn't say /NFL / general, just /nfl/

i am hyped for my first live game. i will root for Arizona. hope they win.

What broship can my packers join?

Any, since they're gay.

Patriots Packers broship

Fuck these cancerous threads

packers/steelers/refs

And here I was saying Mallett was a decent backup.

>Suggs taunting him after the 5th pick
wew, gotta love Suggs

Packers refs goodell

>was saying Mallett was a decent backup

Ask any texans or patriots fan about him, hes trash.

>Mallett was a decent backup

What in the world made you think that?

You ought to be posting here because this thread was first

He didn't look so bad the year Flacco was injured, was better than Schaub and Clausen.

>was better than Schaub and Clausen

Two guys who back then wouldn't crack the lineup in the Indian league, being better than them is literally less than nothing.

This is what Turks actually believe

>clearly posted late
>isn't a general
>old thread already had a new thread up when you made this one
>weeaboo homosexual

How about you go outside and think about what you've done.

Being a decent backup QB isn't really about being as good as a starter. It just means not hurting the team, and back then Mallett was kinda like that.

5 picks at practice, tho. Fucking kek.

HOW DARE YOU.

NFL isn't cancer, it's CTE, get your facts straight.

>throwing a pick in practice

I don't care if you're 30 and made $50 million last year, you do that shit that should be fifty push-ups on the spot.

Toxins fan, here. Can confirm. Mallett is an ungrateful, lazy, unmotivated, overrated hick. Dude couldn't make the team plane to Miami on a fucking Saturday morning because of """""traffic""""" (of which there isn't much on a Saturday morning). He had to be scolded in training camp because he overslept due to a dead, uncharged phone (as seen in Hard Knocks).

Mallett can only throw at one speed: as hard as he fucking can. He has no touch and poor accuracy. After he left Houston for the Baltimore, he tried to throw shade at the Texans QB room for being too competitive or some shit. Basically he's a fucking pussy.

He was not horrible for 1 (one) game, hell, Matt Barkley managed to look semi serviceable for longer before throwing a gazillion picks and crashing back to Earth.

>5 picks at practice
Thought you were talking about Gawoppolo lel

>Clausen
Don't know much about him, so whatevs.
>Schaub
He died in 2013. Schaub never had much of an arm to begin with. To throw it deep, he needed the run to set up the bootleg so he could roll out to buy time to wind up. He also tended to throw behind receivers, especially on crossing routes over the middle, which forced them to slow down or stop to try and catch the ball, resulting in either an incompletion or the receiver getting smashed after somehow catching it. This happened frequently with Andre Johnson.

You guys think Big Ben is gonna retire soon?

Redskins/chefs broship when?

yeah

the whole ben-rivers-eli trio could be done in two years

Clausen threw like 3 TDs and 13 picks or something like that in his only year starting at Carolina and back in 2015 he hadn't thrown a single 200 yard game (don't know if the streak stands). He's probably the worst QB to start multiple games this decade.

>retire from raping
Good idea.

Now that we're on it, who have been great backups?

Recently, all I can think of is Hasselbeck (who was a starter for many years), Charlie Batch (GOAT backup imo) and maybe Jason Campbell (who also kinda was starter material for a few years).

After this season? No, unless they win.
In the next 3 years? Maybe

Aj McCaron

Too bad Suggs won't get a chance for his 3rd win against Tom Brady in 11 games this season.

jimmy g

Flynn was kinda serviceable for the Packers.

Matt Moore is a great backup QB and possibly better than some guys who'll be starters.

Say one nice thing about my team, user.

I'm under the impression Drew Stanton is okay too.

They haven't moved to Nashville yet.

Good defense.
DeAndre Hopkins

>They haven't moved to Nashville yet.

TOO SOON

Your team sent Jacoby Jones, Bernard Pollard and Vonta Leach to Baltimore, all key pieces in the SB season.

Fucking pay the man damnit

they aren't the Cowboys

>Drew Stanton
>okay
Not really, thats why we brought in Blain to scare and/or replace him.

>Gabbert

Well that's sad. I remembered Stanton being kinda not so horrible the year Palmer went down but I guess I was wrong.

yeah no that was the defense

>Gabbert
>Scary

>Seahawks @ Packers Week 1
Anyone else starting on a near guaranteed loss this season?

>Letting a DT be the fucking cornerstone of your franchise

Yeah it's working out great for the Eagles

Scary as in "I might lose my job to Kap's backup" scary.

you're right they should just give goof a massive extension right now

You're right, that is fucking scary

You're right that's totally what I said

>you will never a Kay Adams

I think Kay Adams already a BBC

>Solomon Thomas finally signs rookie contract
That d-line is coming together lads. Who else is ready to finally have some form of run defense?

too bad everything else is still garbo, eh?

>not wanting the woman who shattered the NFL's glass ceiling to blow your whistle

now all they gotta do is pay DP

Linebacking corps of Foster/Bowman/Smith is looking good, RB committee of Hyde/Williams is going to be anywhere from decent to great, but outside of that we're still looking pretty rough. Our Safeties have some potential too, it just remains to be seen whether Ward moving to single-high safety and moving Reid into the box will be smart plays.

Austrian Bowl (Austrian League Finals) are tomorrow and it will be one comfy drink-fest

can't wait for it to be there lads

Link?

i wonder if she offers phantom dpi calls in return for sexual favors

reminder that with Philip Rivers the Giants would have lost to the Patriots in SB42 and 46.

Cool.

Aren't most dpi calls phantom?
reallybumpsmythread.jpg

it's in 18 hours and I have no idea if it will be streamed anywhere

you can try sport.orf.at, they might show it

Patriots/Dolphins broship? we're trying to increase our diversity and Cubans seem like the least threatening minority. Also we need somewhere to golf in the winter. And help taking care of our retarded cousin (the Jets).

>blow my whistle
>mfw chode

yeah it narrows the gap in my sims, but the Patriots overall still win 42, but I made a mistake with the 46 thing, the Giants win 46 narrowly with Rivers instead of Eli.

difficult to say

youtube.com/watch?v=liyACW39t-c

>tfw watching NFL games in preparation for next week

I know it's the HoF game, but I'm desperate for some fooseball to return.

>in-division broships
u wot m8

pic related, results from SB46 simulations.

Jets have the all time head to head record vs the dolphins

I was watching CFL last night. what a huge fucking meme I mean it's okay but damn. also who do I even root for?

I think its more interesting for Tardinal/ Cowgirl fans since they play again a month later for realsies.

>Now that we're on it, who have been great backups?
Jeff Hostetler, Frank Reich, Earl Morall, and Gus Frerotte are guys who come to mind. I think all 4 had full seasons where they were the starter, but also spent a lot of time as backups and did well when called upon for a game or two.

Backup QB is a fun position to talk about because there are so many schools of thought on what makes a good backup. Is it Aaron Rodgers, the clear starter-in-waiting? Or is it Gary Kubiak, who can function as an assistant coach but isn't expected to ever have to play? Something in between?

Drew Bledsoe desu, if only for a year

Sup Forums, you are far too mad at the Packers.
Experience tranquility.

how the fuck do you even know shit like this? mirin your football autism t bh

*teleports behind you*
DIE DIE DIEEEEEE

Hostetler won a fucking Owl and Morrall was the league MVP, they're hardly unknowns.

>Shaq Barrett out until September
>Shane Ray out 6-8 weeks
RIP pass-rush

>being a casual

What game?

They're not total unknowns as has been said. Earl Morrall won an Owl as well, and was the majority starter on the '72 Dolphins (played the majority of the SB vs. the 'Skins too.)

Probably Cards-Rams at London.

>With the 1st overall pick in the 2018 Draft, the St. Los Angeles Rasm select...

>Sam Darnold

Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia

anybody think these scenarios would actually bear out irl if the eli-rivers trade never happened?

Debate this, you literally cannot. Dolphins are going to take it all.

hall of fame.

Also I'm calling for a Patriots/Dolphins broship. Also here is my real predictions.

>Pats-Dolphins broship
get that homosexuality away from /nfl/