Any recommendations for a comfy atmosphere kind of movie...

Any recommendations for a comfy atmosphere kind of movie? It doesnt have to be comfy but its windy outside and I need something to watch with it.

anything that involves the theme of dancing

2D but Kiki's Delivery Service is probably the comfiest movie in my arsenal.

just watch Scream Queens

I want Emma Roberts to bite my nipples off

seconding this. also pretty much any ghibli movie but spirited away and kiki are the comfiest, kiki being the comfiest of the ghibli movies

>ywn be this comfy

Rogue One was comfy

>ywn have eric roberts as a father in law

He seems like a comfy guy

Do you have the original pic?
What is she holding?

A container filled with BLACKED dvds.

Napoleon Dynamite

fuck off

Did a reverse image search, here ya go

thanks pham

That movie was pretty good. The scene where all the big male dogs run a train on Em was a bit much, but it was still pretty kino.

:3

>that thing that happens to white dogs where it looks like they've been crying blood
why????

You can tell she's not a pet type. That smile is totally feigned. She was trying to get her footing in Hollywood so she took this role against her better judgment. She thinks animals are filthy and beneath her and wouldn't think twice about not texting you back if she found out you had a mutt.

I really don't get why so many producers bring Raimi in to direct one scene

>its windy outside and I need something to watch with it.

Inner west?

Because he's the best.

What do I have to do to get her to notice me enough where she can inform me that I am beneath her and not worth her time?

BIG

Nancy Drew, duh! :3

South actually, pretty windy tonight

Emma doesn't like grovelling, but she's obsessed with power. She has to have it both ways. You can't demean yourself too heavily but you have to show subservience. It's probably best if you let her do most of the talking, don't even make suggestions.

came outta nowhere. opened the windows for dat comfy factor

drinking vodka from the bottle with baby sips cause im not a big drinker but alone and comfy

comfy
plenty of dance too

Did she grow her forearm hair back out or is she still a waxwhore?

I live right next to a bottle'O so Im usually spending the weekend drinking watching Tarkovsky but watched the last of his collection last night. Solaris was great

DOBERMAN

KNOT

Bump

me senpai ;_;