Most third world country

whats the most third world country

i think Albania

>be me
>be sad I'm in a third world country
> can't finish complaining need to go ride tractor

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/call-to-segregate-rival-groups-after-clashes-at-german-asylum-centres-a6670706.html
google.com/search?q=religion of albania&oq=religion of albania&aqs=chrome..69i57.2076j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
barenakedislam.com/2015/05/10/macedonia-armed-albanian-muslim-terrorists-kill-five-cops-injure-30/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

riding tractos is fun

fuck yeah tractos

We have those as well, but with four wheels.

Albania is too poor to have four wheels

get into eco-farming if you're rural and find a way to German market

At least you have a beautiful flag, that's something I guess.

What house is that?

If it's like here two days later the organized crime will come to fuck your shit up and then report you to the authorities to fuck your shit up even more.
Business may only be made by responsible people.

>mfw I have never had a sweet old lady hand me some fresh fuit that was recently grown in her backyard

Poverty breeds compassion. Take the good with bad user.

Look at the middle finger on her right arm. You don't wanna eat those.

Nope,that spot is reserved by moldova

fight them with twice the force, enough of you doing so will make thugs think twice before starting any shit

I used to hate you faggots, but now I think you guys are pretty cool compared to other nations.

The culture here is "free for all". If you are in trouble no one will help lest they get in trouble too, with authorities or not.

that's why its called a THIRD world country

lol even if they get in trouble they'll just shift the blame

hence make them hurt/die using any means necessary, word gets around fast in underground circles of failed-at-life thugs

House Kastrioti. "We do not sow, we harvest your kidneys instead"

Do you faggots even realize that the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd world dichotomy has been irrelevant since 1991?

If anything, you're competing for most 2nd world country.

romania is a nation of 99% gypsies, it's them of course

Do note it's actually organized crime intertwined with the state machine with virtually minor between the two. Whether it will be cops or thugs, the uniform is all that will differentiate them. There is no difference between mafia and government here - they are one and the same.
Generally if you start unconnected business you need to pay safety taxes and bribes to keep things running but even then if your field is profitable they'll fuck you up just to put one of them in your place.

That's assuming you have the money to start one, of course.

>be canadian
>win

Do you, faggot, even realize that the generally understood meaning of words changes over time?

I smell a serb hiding behind an albanian flag. fuck off

How do you feel about most Europeans rather having Syrian rapefugees than Albanians? Why do you think that is?

lol the government steals more than the mafia in Albania

I knew an Albanian once, he was living in a Austrian hostel right near the main station, dressed kind of like a hobo, but so did i.

The guy had been there for three months already, and his plan was to stay to live there.

He was an architect, loved modern architecture and thought classical one was "nazi" (in fucking Vienna lol)

The night i met him he told me he was going to look for a job next day. Next night he told me he got drunk at morning and "forgot" about job interview.

In retrospect that was the first time i met an anxiety ridden NEET.

There was an Argentinian girl there i wanted to fugg, and this guy was physically bigger than me and also older, i was 20 he was nearing 30, and he almost got her, but i started telling serbian serial killer stories to her and i convinced her that he was sketchy as fuck and would probably stick a knife up her cunt.

I ended up fugging her and he wached us from the corner of the main-area with a dead-stare.

Albania has one of the best flags ever, bro.

Albania may not have luxuries, but you don't have sand niggers(or niggers in general) either.

You can live a happy life, you can have good food (those fruits look godly), lots of nature, comfy winters, pretty sure there are lots of qts. Just enjoy life bro, bro.

its missing a wheel

Isn't every country like that though

Why would Europe take in Albanians instead of Syrians? Syria is at war, Albania isn't.

then organize, stick to the letter of the law but have physical security in numbers to repel thugs, challenge the legality of their attempts to fuck with using state apparatus

it's hard not to be a bitch individually to any organized crime but things won't ever get better if you reconcile with status quo as a simple fact of life

We are second world.

lol look at her middle right finger

Just because normies are political illiterates who follow sound bites and can't think more than 10 minutes forward or backward in time doesn't mean we should do the same. Albania was a 2nd world country, now it's a semi-urbanized Balkan state that has developed a decent commercial compliment to its industrial and agricultural core.

We may be politically incorrect, but that doesn't excuse to be like the retarded masses.

Albanians are still the largest group of registered refugees in Germany. Last year there was hughe clashes between Albanian refugees and Pakistanis.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/call-to-segregate-rival-groups-after-clashes-at-german-asylum-centres-a6670706.html

i like albanians

>but you don't have sand niggers(or niggers in general)
>70% Muslim country

i assume by semi you mean like 45% but in truth like 20% is urbanized

burger is stupid always. religion does not matter to albanian, in fact it was the first atheistic state in the world

>rival groups in fucking asylum centres

What the hell, is it a refugee centre or a prison

I remember for years thinking Albania was a made up country on that episode of the Simpsons

google.com/search?q=religion of albania&oq=religion of albania&aqs=chrome..69i57.2076j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

its fucking full of muslims

barenakedislam.com/2015/05/10/macedonia-armed-albanian-muslim-terrorists-kill-five-cops-injure-30/

>lots of albanian-muslim terrorists

>I remember for years thinking Albania was a made up country on that episode of the Simpson

lol thats fucking hilarious
i also thought Djibouti wasn't real because no country could have a name with booty in it

fuck of serbian shill and stop spreading fake propaganda

lol you're not german you're probably an albanian refugee in germany because there are so many there

Typical burger. Muslim is not a race.

The majority of problematic muslims are of the sandnigger middle-easter and the african nigger type.

The others have their issues, but are tolerable.

How's the situation with crime in Albania?

Is it dangerous or do you guys have some specific hotspots where murders and shit happens like here in Brazil?

the mafia is pretty big (think a bit like Russia)
but there's lots of corruption in the justice system so if the mafia mugs you you'll probably get arrested instead of them

I'm taking a bus tour through the balkans to see the Eastern-European Byzantine Empire with my Serbian girlfriend, going to see Albania too and Kosovo even, croatia, slovenia, herzegov and even Bosnia.

What to expect in Albania OP?
Country looks pretty fucking poor.

Beautiful shores, beautiful girls and amazing mountains

the foods okay but all the people are lying scum and its pretty fucking under-developed
dont expect anything romantic to set the mood for some sexytime

also the girls aren't that hot compared to some of the northern countries like russia

serbian shill detected. prove that you are an albanian, faggot

Why does your flag look so evil?

On it, what about the historical stuff?
>Mood for some sexytime
Kek, slavics at it again.
They're better looking than the girls here senpai.
T.Serbia

good times beach party.

Make sure you stick around more in Kosovo/Albania they love Christians.

More points if you are Czech

Kek

>They're better looking than the girls here senpai
true but imo russian babes are hotter.

Yeah dude, the meaning of words LITERALLY change at least once a day

we desperately tried to find a way to look cool and edgy and that was the only way we could find

Can't tell if proxy or actual self-loathing albo top kek

Dutch blonde Christian.
True that.

test him on your Orcish language

be quiet greek bastard

I'd rather test your mom on my dick m8.

They can't afford one

lol the greek money grubbers mom has been around

Mohamed was a pedophile, savage warmongol.
All of you roaches will be purged from the face of the earth when Donald J TRUMP wins the election and leaves NATO.

Praise KEK

check my flag, it's a 3rd world shithole.

Peru
>70% business informality
or India

Donald cannot undick your mom, though.

I am not muslim, you bastard. You are gonna die

I always wondered do you have a similar relationship with Russia like we have with Serbia... in the sense that they are bigger and want to genocide you from time to time.

Check your EU privilege zemoyt scum

kek

btw a flag is bad if it can be easily reproduced in ms paint with a mouse imo

our flag is pretty good i guess

>[This user has been arrested and killed Sharia police for this post]

I wish I could ride a tractor right now

Then why do they burn our churches?

I wipe my ass with the Quran every day, except on sunday when I use the Bible instead, translated to Serbian of course. Fedora me, faggot. 100% born Albanian, and there are more of us than there are radical Islamists that Serbian propaganda has spoonfed you since inception.

Pic related, it's our communist broski, China.

I do not know if they burn greek churches, but if it is true, then it is good, because greeks are roaches in orthodox disguise

Oh hi there Turk friend.

pay your fucking debts, before you open your mouth

No point in arguing with these subhuman roaches senpai.

They will be wiped off Europe with the rest of the mudslimes when the great purge begins.

I tell you I'd sell my left benis to ride a tractor right now

man enta

Say please and I will consider it.

Tractors are fun except when you're riding with a sweaty shirtless man while picking the harvest

so yeah i guess they're fun

>They will be wiped off Europe with the rest of the mudslimes when the great purge begins.
Can't happen soon enough.
Shia muslims aren't that bad though, just the Sunni.

>Tfw moroccan NatSoc gf

I'll always be traitor no matter how you spin it

the ones that shoot up nightclubs are pretty bad too

>Can't happen soon enough.
If Trump wins he will literally leave NATO.
The only thing that funds these savage mudslimes and builds them mosques to recruit for ISIS is NATO.

They also bombed Serbia to protect them and send planes to bomb us too in 2001.

I don't give a fuck what kind of mudslimes they are desu, they are all bad.

>Those eyes
Ayyyyy...

lol maqecucks cannot do shit against Albanians

manlet maqedonskis fight with their left thumb up their ass and their other hand holding a lemon

Albania and Kosova became stronger the past decade

He was Sunni, wasn't he? He would not have been an ISIS sympathizer if he wasn't Sunni.

I am not so sure he's gonna keep his word on that.

>macedons are this deluded
Keep dreaming. America will never leave NATO, America founded NATO you fucking moron. For the sole purpose of bombing retard countries that call killing civilians and hiding mass graves "battles and war"