Hey Sup Forums, Sunni Muslim here...

Hey Sup Forums, Sunni Muslim here, I want to become an apostate but I'm not ready to take the huge leap just yet and my family would takfir me.
What's the most secular sect, or at least more secular than Sunni?

I'd ask /his/, but a Muslim thread just got pruned there as I was typing this up and I don't want to risk my static IP getting banned for "Sup Forums out of Sup Forums".

>inb4 go home mudshit
>inb4 die mudshit
>inb4 blow yourself up mudshit
>inb4 OP can't inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

submission.org/misconceptions.html
thesinosaudiblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/mid-east-religion.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blow yourself you mudshit

Go shoot up a gay bar sand nigger.

>england
>mudshit

checks out.

Anyways, become a sufi. At least they don't kill people.

>my family would takfir me
So wait would they kill you or just kick you out?
>What's the most secular sect?
There are none. If you have a career and money to survive on your own comfortably then gtfo your family don't love you if they can't understand why you'd want to live their anus of a religion.

Kill yourself and bless the world with one less mudslime. Allah will be proud you chose not to live with the evil kuffar

>Sunni
The fact that you realised that sunni is retarded means you're almost on the right path,sunnism is retarded specially because of the hadiths and the fucked up laws that you have to deal with coming from it,you should become a quranist, i heavily suggest you look check out this website submission.org/misconceptions.html

it's islam without the wahabi bullshit and all backed up from the quran itself not some obsecure retarded hadith so there is no disputes,if you got any questions feel free to ask i'll be sticking around for a bit.

you're fucked mate. i genuinely feel sorry for ex-muslims, but this will carry on long as the left keeps treating your radical siblings like sacred cows.

It's a shame really for everyone, ex-muslims often are the best advocates against cultural relativism.

fuck off mudshit

Also some of the retarded laws that i'm talking about are stuff like dogs being filthy,music being haram,women being forced to wear niqab etc, i heavily suggest you also use www.quran.com to verify the meanings of the quranic verses quoted by this site as they sometimes use a bit of a weird translations,90% of the articles on this site are valid and very solid,a few are a bit iffy but those are unrelated to the main purpose of the site (quranism).

atheists, get in touch with local police and ask protection or that charity run by milo and that other faggot who protect exmuslims

>I want to become an apostate
Why though? Keep being a muslim, what's wrong with that?

Just kill yourself you sand nigger.

Eh, just go balls deep apostate, if your family cuts you off then fuck'em

As for /his/ just make a thread about different muslim sects and make sure to stick only to comparative studies more than 20 years ago.

>sunnism is retarded specially because of the hadiths
>you should become a quranist
but most of the violence came from the quran

>I want to become an apostate

You're gonna have to kill alot more fags if you want that.

Start today.

redpill me on how cultural relativism should be fought

>indonesia
Fuck off Ali Chang.

I'd say just become secular in your beliefs, but start speaking out against the horrible shit in Islam and Radical Islam. Become a nationalist and reverse taqiyya that shit, and identify as a muslim if otherwise will cause you harm.

Ahmahadis probably.

They are the only ones with the balls to reinterpret the koran.

Read a koran from the lahore school of this sect the annotations say stuff like "mohammed never said to fight and kill the unbelievers" right belows passages when he clearly says just that

Ahmahadi is the way to go

i'm like OP, i love western culture and america so much. i hate my country, i hate people in my country, and i can't relate to anything in the quran anymore. everything seems wrong to me. but i'm also scared of hell.

>but most of the violence came from the quran
He should kill himself then

>I'm an entitled faggot
You don't get to choose what you have.
You can do whatever the hell you want if you can afford it.
And by the looks of it you obviously don't.
So, deal with it or just kys.

so why exactly are shia so much less likely to be terrorists than sunnis?

give up your evil ways, and follow christ...its your only hope

>blow yourself up mudman

just kys instead

well how ? i just stopped liking something and started liking something else. why are you so pissed about someone leaving islam ? see ? this is one example. a good religion should have lots of good people in it.

Become Christian and just pretend to be muslim. Nothing wrong with being blasphemous if it is to preserve your life for most Christian denominations.

You really don't have to even "become" Christian, it would just be the most familiar religion outside of Islam for you.

Do what most of the west does and pick and choose what you believe. Most normal westerners just function off of a foundation of christianity and take ideas and practices from eastern religions (Christianity has a lot of west/east belief mixing).

In today's world religion is about self fulfillment. Choose what is best for your life, and mold/adapt it as you grow.

idiot giving up your millenial traditions and nondegeneracy for luxury and secularist evil

burn in hell

>so why exactly are shia so much less likely to be terrorists than sunnis?
could someone explain why sunni islam leads to wahabi/salafism and jihad whereas shia led to hezbollah which seems like a guerrilla force against israel and not global terrorism?

the hadiths? what?

They aren't, Sunni compose 90% of Muslims while Shiites are 10% and a bit.
If anything this just shows that both sides of the coin are shit.

For starters they are a lot fewer and are mostly concentrated in iran,secondly there are a lot of sunni countries that have bad blood with the west right now such as iraq,syria and possibly some palestinians/afghanis so that also gives a terrorism motivation,not to mention the current state of syria and iraq where every man is for himself and it's hard to keep law and order.

EASTERN ORTHODOXY.

>They aren't, Sunni compose 90% of Muslims while Shiites are 10% and a bit.
thesinosaudiblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/mid-east-religion.jpg

if you count indonesia but most terrorism occurs or originates in the middle east

this. ignore everything else in this thread. Most people replying are just bait and cancer.

just so you dont have to read the map in the middle east its 54% sunni 35% shia

Jediism will respect you if you respect science and raitonality.

Obama thinks we hate muslims because we are racist. The minute a muslim says he is leaving Islam, he is a friend to our cause. Explain that Obama.