We need the Second Amendment...

>We need the Second Amendment. The second Amendment allows the people the ability to fight back against a tyrannical governme-- oh shi--

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VL5Cy33RWLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jets can occupy a country
nice job of that in iraq, syria, and libya, nigger

Do you get tired of posting the same thread every 10 minutes? Or has the honeymoon period of your shill job not worn off yet?

Hillary is retarded fucking whore slut

>Implying any first world military will bomb their own people because your emperess told them to

sage

This, make sure to sage this slide

People and their small arms can operate 24/7/365 with very little means.

Advanced military technology requires a top-notch operations management, the slightest errors can cause tremendous issues. It isn't like these tanks or jets can remain active all the time with unlimited fuel,munitions and overall operating time.

>strawman

the vast majority of Americans own guns for self defense or hunting

/thread

Very good point OP. This is exactly why the US decisively won the Vietnam war. Small arms are no match against a large military with advanced weaponry.

Someone post that screencap of what would happen during an American civil war. I thought I had it saved but it sums up everything nicely.

Give
In
To
Tyranny

Elitist defeatists, they live by the beaches.

Screw a civil war, I am looking forward to the epic WW3 with USA and China the main belligerents

oh look, it this thread again.

drones can't hold street corners yadayadayda

So we won the Vietnam war?

The obvious solution is to allow the people to have better weapons. Private nukes when?

They'll let us have nukes, but then ban high capacity payloads.
>why would anyone need more than 10 kilotons to defend themselves?

This is a red herring and totally misses the point.

It's not about overthrowing a govt as much as it is about being a check on state power.

Consider for a moment the effect of an armed populus on the cost-benefit calculation of a government considering policies like large scale confiscation of property or forced quartering of troops for example.

I'm surprised the left doesn't approve of allowing minorities like blacks, gays, muslims, jews etc to arm themselves as a deterrent to harsh discriminatory policies by CIS white male dominated government.

This is always what people forget. Military members and former military members are the most likely to participate in a revolution against a tyrannical government, not help suppress the revolution. Additionally, the politics between fighting a war against your own citizens isn't the same as bombing a bunch of ragheads in the middle east. You kill innocent people at home and you will convince millions to turn against you.

Time to go into work today to bomb some more civilians, oh shi-- *Bang*

Yep, but i have to ask, who would be loyal to the President?

>What do you mean I can't have this warhead in my carry-on?

>I'm surprised the left doesn't approve of allowing minorities like blacks, gays, muslims, jews etc to arm themselves as a deterrent to harsh discriminatory policies by CIS white male dominated government.
Because leftist are even better then rightwingers at doublethink.

The absolute straw man.

Like the government will carpet bomb your town because someone has a gun.

You have to be 18 to post here, kid.

>Time to go into work today to bomb some more civilians,

but i just got a note, that said if I got to work today something terrible will happen to my wife and kids. They attached a picture of my daughter in front of her school.

Humm. Now what?

>outgunned by a potential enemy
>THROW ALL THE GUNS IN THE INCINERATOR

liberal logic

ONE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT

What do when F22 come for you?

Note to leftists: If there was ever a civil war the military would be on our side, not yours. They hate your fucking guts as much as we do.

We'd have the Air Force, you'd have EPA bureaucrats.

We don't need a 2nd Amendment, Mutti will protect us against right-wing extremist Nazis in the AfD

> oh shit they blew up the school

Finished that for you. Go google civilians killed in american strikes, that is the future of air strikes on us soil.

Carpet bombing your own country is political suicide and would guarantee a revolution, nuking your own country is just straight up suicide. All of that firepower is useless if you can't use it, or don't have a military willing to kill their own citizens.

Also, Vietnamese rice farmers vs the US army how did that go?

You're thinking too clearly...
Here, take a few of these Shoah-cillan. You'll feel normal in a minute...

it's pointless resisting against this potential ennemy gunfags just surrend ur weapons xDDD

#ImWithHer now

But what happens when you kill the pilot, ir the refueler, or the maintainer, or any ither support staff as they leave their home? Jet doesnt fly.

>ONE POST BY THIS ID
stop posting in a slide thread

I think a lot of institutions would fragment, but there would still be a decent amount of cops, military higher ups, etc. that would stick around. I presume the most loyal fighting forces for a tyrannical government, though, would be the private military contracting firms--Academi/Blackwater, Constellis, etc.

You live such a sad pathetic life that you try to shill anti-American policies on Sup Forums.

You're less of a human than neck eards jacking off to anime in their parents basement.

I know you will continue doing it for a few bucks because you are a sad excuse for a human, but ask yourself: What will I think of my life when I look back on my deathbed?

So why do you need the second amendment when the Kebabs in Egypt and Tunisia overthrew their governments without the use of guns? Hmm really makes you think.

>The second Amendment allows the people the ability to fight back against a tyrannical government

Not quite the idea behind the 2nd Amendment. OP, you are creating a strawman argument. The U.S. govt is constitutionally forbidden from using the military against its citizens and their property within the borders of the 50 states.

You are making a tremendous leap over a great number of events that must occur in order for our govt to get to the point where it would bomb its citizenry. A military coup is extremely unlikely and nearly impossible, so we can rule out that. A foreign military invasion is extremely unlikely and nearly impossible, so we can rule that out.

Think realistically. Imagine the way a rogue govt would actually take shape in the U.S.. Imagine a president wanting to remain as president indefinitely. He would need Congressional approval. Obama couldn't get away with it because Republicans hold the majority in both houses of Congress. A president would need a huge majority in both houses of Congress to even consider doing such a thing. Imagine one side of the Congressional aisle votes to keep the president in office. At that point, protests would occur. The president, knowing the population is well armed, would know that using any kind of force to end the protests would be met with force. The people would be able to put up a fight. At that point the president has to know that every violent act he orders against the people will be recorded and uploaded and spread all over the internet. Will he shut down the internet? The world will then know the U.S. was taken over by a fascist dictator.

Or, take away our guns and the govt can just have their way with us without any fear of adverse side effects.

>1 post by this ID

You guys here handle propaganda even worse then russians.

You can explain the libtard desire to ban guns by understanding the way they perceive the threat of guns.

Libtards aren't afraid of guns. They don't really care that the gun problem in the U.S. is really just limited to mostly black-on-black murder and black-on-non-black crimes. The libtard hatred for guns arises from one simple fact — The libtard sees an armed populace as a threat to their financial source of entitlements. The fact that the 2nd Amendment exists to protect the people from a rogue govt is the very reason libtards feel threatened by the 2nd Amendment. The libtard wants more and bigger govt because the libtard collects money and services from the govt. The libtard is poisoned by the addiction to govt welfare in the form of money and service. They don't want to see any of their govt go away the same way you don't want to see your bank account go away.

Gurilla warfare works very well, as we've seen in the passed few years. If anyone ever managed to do a land invasion of the US, th Rockies or Appalachia would stop them in their fucking tracks. Too many hills, mountains, and gun toting rednecks up every single hollar.

This post implies that people should be given access to deadlier weapons then.

Fucking shills are so god damn retarded.

You do realize our military tend to be on the side of individual rights and liberty, right?
Rural America, the poor and 'the south' are vastly over represented proportionally within our military.
There would be decent and mutiny within the ranks if an attempt was made to stifle popular rebelion.

I would have taken out our battalion CO for passing along any order to such effect.

It's a bot.

Kent State anyone?

why are you trying to set up another holocaust?

No citizens should have access to an assault rifle capable of unleashing a ridiculous amount of carnage as we saw in Pulse, Aurora or Sandy Hook. Take some self defence classes if you must have some faith in yourself/

>6'
>95kg
>black belt taekwondo
>2 years navy

I can take care of myself

>My fists can stop bullets

Where did I even imply that stupid? Fight fist to fist like a real man, disarm everyone who isn't the military or police.

His post puts him in the mindset of a 7 year old that thinks that he can just make all guns magically disappear.

They exist, it's time to deal with it. Criminals will get their hands on them one way or another so what's your plan?

>Taekwondo
>effective for self-defence
kek it's a meme martial art only for show. Learn something real like Systema or Krav Maga.

No Australian should have access to the internet

they've done it for years

same exact shit

SAGE

>Krav Maga
>not just a bullshit watered down Jujitsu

Krav is for mallninja faggots and yoga bunnies

>These Americans are so stupid
>I mean look at me, I can fight
>why cant everyone be as cool as me?

>ILL NEVER HAVE ANYONE PULL A GUN ON ME

This

We invented the internet m8, well the internet your using right now at least. Unless you're a jaded outcast and use ethernet.

Someone post that /k/ screencap about how you can't control citizens with a tank because I cba to find it desu

You don't seem to understand why guns are so important in the whole 'don't step on me gubmint no' thing.

Guns are the best force multiplier humanity has ever created.
To stand a chance in a melee fight, you need to be fit and preferably armed and armoured.
You give anyone a gun and they are capable of killing a trained soldier.

How many mass shootings have there been in Australia since the ban?

>Kicks aren't effective

I can see you've never been in a fight. I have thousands of hours on the mat proving you wrong.

if you bomb, you lose.

Awfully expensive way of killing your own workforce while making the land a cratered mass, that is if you're not targeting high population cities.

(1 post by this ID.)
POSTING IN A SPAM-BOT THREAD

France banned assault weapons too, look at them.

Australia doesn't have nearly the crazy fucks America does.

Youre an idiot. Its literally simple to buy a gun off the streets. I could go 8 blocks south of here and probably do it. If I wanted to talk to niggers. Im not going to, but its that easy. Also if you ban guns, get ready for an even bigger black market for them.

>I can extend my leg 25 feet and kick a man getting ready to shoot me.

Of course all that stuff helps in a physical fight. You can launch your fist off your arm and hit the mass shooter at the grocery store though?

No youll run because you have no way to take him down, thus enabling more deaths

Soldiers would never fire on the people. That argument is so moot in the face of repeated slaughters by civilians, on civilians. It's a facetious argument and everyone knows it.

You like your shiny things which go boom more than the lives of strangers, just admit it so the argument can move forward.

Kek
TKD has no chance against real fighters that uses their fists. Look how a Muay Thai fighter just outright owns a TKD guy in this vid. youtube.com/watch?v=VL5Cy33RWLo
The guy can't even land his useless kicks and just falls over on the ring. Lets see what's going to happen in the streets if you do your ninja spin kick and fall to the ground.

>No citizens should have access to an assault rifle capable of unleashing a ridiculous amount of carnage as we saw in Pulse

well in America you have the right to full access to any weapon, now stop sucking dingo dick and sell me some uranium

>kill your entire population with bombs
>no one left to rule

>one post by this id

You're right. We should allow the purchase of assault planes.

>Throw AR-15 in the engine of the jet
>The multi-million jet is now worthless, destroyed by a $500 rifle

The secret service would put a bullet through whichever president approves an airstrike on US civilians.

>one post by this id

i laughed at your picture
>in real life

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

what baffles me the most is how eager are Amerilards to use the adjective "tyrannical"

even their English overlords didn't demand much from them, just to pay the fucking taxes

They also tried to disarm us, which was one of the catalysts of the Revolutionary war, hence why we get a bit touchy when folks start saying things like "you don't need that."

it's not like French and Indian war was going on all around the 13 Colonies in which Americans did nothing at all, didn't even agree to pay for their own defences

You are aware that the second amendment originally meant that the citizens could and should be able to own the most powerful warships and artillery of the time right?
Your argument that the second amendment wouldn't defend us because people who think like you have already eroded its protection is disgusting.
If a private citizen wanted a nuke they should be able to own one

Block the delivery route of the fuel to the jet. Not more jet.

Shoot the guy who fuels the jets, who works on the jets, who loads the ordnance, no more jets.

You fucks don't know how to fight a war, or the fact that shit doesn't magically appear in the store, gas station, or anywhere else.

Get fucked, and stay on the cucked side.

I worked with the Australian Navy, get fucked fatty.

Those hippies deserved to be shot

>guncucks

Tell me about our great track record fighting insurgencies. Tell me more about our definitive victories in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

>1800s
>The British Empire is the most powerful military entity on the face of the Earth
>Still can't control America, a colony sparsely populated by farmers

>I'm a Canadian on vacation and don't know how civil wars/the real world work

sage

It's already been proven that gun laws make NO DIFFERENCE in crime rate. It's all about inequality and education. And if it makes no difference, it's unethical to take away a right.
Stop arguing with your feelings and look for the facts.

Sup Forums is retarded but the constitution damn well isn't

Your country would still be a communist dictatorship if not for guns.

>one post by this ID
>80+ posts

BAIT THREAD, SAGE AND HIDE

Fucking sperg

Can some one post some of the FBI crime stats? Compared to defense with a firearm.

Go look at the number of times the american government based decisions on the fact that the public was too well armed to fucked with.

The 2nd amendment makes your life better every day.

Fuck off, bot. Saged.

Unmanned Drones...good luck.