Kickass Torrents Ressurection Sup Forums Celebration Thread #2

Kickass Torrents Ressurection Sup Forums Celebration Thread #2

torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-brought-back-to-life-by-original-staffers-161216/
torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-brought-back-to-life-by-original-staffers-161216/

Free Kino for all once more!

Other urls found in this thread:

yesmovies.to/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but cuckass is down since yesterda

why isnt there a pirate netflix yet?

Can I post here?

Fuck off you shilling cunt.

has the site manage to load for anyone else? been trying every other hour today

You never heard of Popcorn Time? But beware: There is a lot of malware trying to pass as Popcorn Time.

>why isnt there a pirate netflix yet?

yesmovies.to/
yesmovies.to/
yesmovies.to/

Holy fucking shit! T-t-t-t-t-t-thanks!

Compromised, just like the pirate bay. Thwyre the two biggest honeypots.

One day when media piracy is punishable by death timewarner will not stop, they will execute all

>Compromised, just like the pirate bay. Thwyre the two biggest honeypots.

Nice try, Jews.

Kino is free for everybody.

BASED

if you kill your consumers you profit

lol that's some nice reverse shilling

>tfw no (you)'s in this thread yet

>99% of Sup Forums doesn't have a PTP account

fucking sad. you people can't even torrent privately and you sit on the computer all day?

For what?

>Not being part of the HDB, PTP, KG Trifecta
Just fuck off back to r/movies you embryo faggot

Please post all your trackers so we can fully trigger the NEETs who are nearing 30 and still can't get into these places.

Thx.

most of Sup Forums is underaged or normies from Sup Forums
wtf is HDB

Actually, going by the forums of those sites, it seems that the people from reddit are the ones who are using private trackers.

COPYRIGHT TROLLS HONEYPOT
IGNORE

why is your logo different than mine?

I don't use private trackers

Fuck off Fantano.

>L-look at me. I have access to private trackers. I'm so special... A-ain't I?
Nope.

i use the fake site passthepopcorn.me
you probs use the real one :/
invite me!!!!!
I read The Quietus because im a patrician

Kek why are privatecucks always so salty

Didn't realize IAWL is half-leech. Right after I watched it too...

putlocker
yesmovies

yes movies has down servers sometimes
its not that complicated to google this

>le honeypot
Fuck off to Sup Forums with your buzzwords

>yet
Popcorn Time has been a thing for years, retard.

>he doesn't have a PTP and BTN account at the very least
Are you even trying

man streaming sites have come a long way from the old megavideo style𛲠

Awwwww little embryo has sour gwapes :((((

im mad af that i'm on all these sites and no one else is
arrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh

>what are stylesheets

fucking dumbass

>putlocker
.ch? .to? .ac? .live? .dog?

CSS is devils magic

>he got triggered
>he still has to hunt for links
>he's doing damage control

>honeypot
>buzzword
Whoa! Kill yourself my good friend.

the best thing about private trackers is gloating about it to people that don't have an account

Awww look at the poor baby can't even get into his new Kickass because its overloaded

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

keep digging for seeders, pleb

SIG is the best, has most of the new shit, it's a private community (lurk on g or check private torrent forums for invites), rar files are always password-protected and renamed, files get reuploaded if taken down.
SMz also a private community, the KG of DDL for kino lovers
w-bb is the big website everything know, forum where anybody can post so it's huge af and often messy, has a lot of trashy content and dead links, uploads on scummy websites with speed limits for free acounts, etc. but can be useful for shit you don't find elsewhere. I sometimes use it for apps.
tuserie and tumovie are public blogs, updated everyday and complete databases with both SD and HD options but annoying to use since you need to click through a couple of ads links to get the dl links
pcgames-download is great for... PC games. All clean scene releases.
Those are the main resources I know of, any other DDL user can complete it if they know better?

123movies.ru
solarmovie.sc

same as yesmovies really

This AF. All the butthurt from fags like make it all worthwhile

how can I get a private tracker account?

I wanna get on AB so bad. Hope they do a signup soon.

sent ;)

>he doesn't have access to multiple private trackers

Proving my point

Why the hell would I use private trackers if I can find almost everything except obscure hipster garbage elsewhere and I am not autist about quality

tell me you top 5 anime

Anime is for fags.

i'd invite you but that's illegal sorry

Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Death Note, Kawaii shigomorto, Death note 2

GitS 1995
Samurai Champloo
SAO
Diebuster
Macross Plus

entry level pleb shit, no invite for you

Yeah, I know. They're pretty anal about invites. I'm just gonna have to be patient. Its been a long time since they last had a signup, so i'm hoping for a new one soon.

Sup Forums just lost their biggest private tracker, you cucks are next

Yeah it is just like botnet

Lel this

did you know this site exists

>Why the hell would I use private trackers if I can find almost everything

Yes, it's not for plebs, but almost is not good enough if you consider yourself an intelligent person.

Private trackers are literally people coming together to archive true kino. You cannot be patrician without having a place like this to call home.

>I'm blind and have the taste of a 13 year old
Well duh, user. We already knew that.

>lost their
And they're already recovering at an astonishing rate in like under a week. Websites die and get replace, that's how it's always been.

Cut off one head and two more shall take its place!

Economy's fucked right now.
No snatches, not ever.

Gunbuster
Bebop
K-On!
GitSSAC
won piss

I'm a hipster who watches Pretentious Shit with less than 500 imdb votes
Well of course

Which one is the best?

private trackers are for faggots.

True film buffs have criterion physical releases and a home theater and /or a filmstruck subscription

You seem confused

it's fine now, people have started downloading because we got 4.5gb buffer and xmas freeleech gave newbies some buffer
that said, the site is made up of a lot of old wcd elite users who already have everything they'd want to download which is why the economy is growing so slowly but i'm fine with it :3
this is true

>[email protected]
marked, reported, blacklisted

use all of them, stupid.

>Yes, it's not for plebs, but almost is not good enough if you consider yourself an intelligent person.

*tips fedora*

>True film buffs have criterion physical releases and a home theater and /or a filmstruck subscription

I have a home theater with a 70 inch display but I prefer to torrent using my NAS on 15 different private trackers.

This
Why not support your favorite film makers

T-thanks..

LETS

RIPPING

Because the only good filmmakers are dead

BOYS

can I get a taxi to apooloo sir?

>cli music player
>includes it in screenshots

guess all that time configuring it would be wasted if you didn't

Are public (plebbit) tracker threads the only threads where taste is actively discouraged? Seems so.

How come nowadays when I try to torrent from katprocksie it won't work, and no items appear when I use the torrent? Is it my ISP?

took me 2 mins to configure it :3

are they magnet links?

I got used to rarbg while kat was down.
Give me one (1) good reason why I should switch back to kat.

Yes, but even when I try to download the torrent itself, it tries to magnet. Know what I mean?

Oh is this the same revived kat that everytime you click the search bar you get a popup? that shits annoying.

not really

magent links download the torrent info from the swarm so you might have to let it sit or it might not have seeders

>that library
basic af𛲠

>Pleb and Proud.

What did he mean by this?

>Why not support your favorite film makers

Because I'm not a woman or cuck who feels they need to give money for something intangible.

nobody cares to convince you, you stupid nigger. just use all the torrent sites. you're dumb just for sticking to one instead of using them all until you find what you need.

>Kickass Torrents Ressurection Sup Forums Celebration Thread
hmm why is OP advertising one of the worst KAT clones? there's barely any torrents even on there
>Thread #2
yeah ok OP is definitely shilling this honeypot shit, if you're thinking of uploading ANYTHING here stay away

>he doesn't know /ptg/ made this thread to shitpost
first day here?

Trips of truth. Reminder that there's like 20 different KAT clones miles better than this shit, it's nothing special and it really shouldn't have it's own thread

Why are you trying to convince people it's Sup Forums making these threads? There's one on every board, it's an obvious shilling operation

Nobody here uploads, dumbass.

Sup Forums is more than you and me buddy, there's some hardcore 1337 badasses here and if you don't shut the fuck up we'll be after you

Minimalistic faggot.

ddl is shit