Because I'm not American.

stating the obvious.. btw this post is meant for the 'muricans

First Post Sad Post

>not born American/Australian

FeelBadMan.jpg

>Trump wants to fight for the freedoms and beliefs of the LGBT community
>Trump also wants to ban same sex marriages
Hmm, really makes you think.

if there is any faggot out there who still believes the GOP has their best interests then they deserve whatever bullshit happens to them

Name one instance where he declared he wanted to ban same sex marriage you shill

Never said that.

Trump can always make Hillary look bad even though he's in the wrong.

He's leaving it up to the states to decide, fuck off.

Those Emoji like things on Facebook or whatever the fuck you call them are cancerous. You can't tell the context of the angry face half the time.

Kikebook really is a childrens playground.

>2016
>falling for the democracy jew

I would if I could. Maybe he could trade his daughter for out idiot prime minister.

He has said in interviews that he does not support same sex marriage.

Guess letting the states decide is Trump's fault.

Because he hates Japan.

Emojis are the best.

>2016
>having illegal psychedelic mushroom pepes saved

>MFW God Emperor orchestrated the Orlando shooting to win votes against Hilary.

does not support != ban tho

>not supporting something means you want to ban it

The sad part is that most people literally don't understand how you can support or dislike doing something, while still supporting the right to do it.

Fag marriage is an abomination and degenerate, but we have no right to tell said fags what they can or can't do, marriage-wise. It should be culturally regulated, not governmentally.

I have in the primaries, will do during the general, and will repeat next year

That's a good point but i never said not supporting something means you want to ban it.

Because I live in a third world country with no free speech, no trace of pride or nationalism, and the highest immigration per capita in the world

No, you just directly implied it:

>Name one instance where he declared he wanted to ban same sex marriage you shill

you responded with
>He has said in interviews that he does not support same sex marriage.

You responded to the only question asked with that answer. You were wrong, get fucked.

MAGA

Because a guy with a big nose on TV told me not to.

a democrat killed 50 of them

If I was an American I would just not vote. I don't want leaders who pander to mentally ill faggots.

>wanting to fix people's mental illnesses rather than encourage them is not "in their best interest"

This is what fags believe.

I can't vote for him selfself, but if one of you Yanks can convince someone else to vote for him, I'd be satisfied

im not good englis sorry

This. The whole western world is based on the principle that individuals are free to do as they please. However, encouraging degeneracy the way it's done today is when things go wrong. I think that's Trump's point on this matter.

Because my friends two year old speaks more coherently. The kid could probably put together a more realistic immigration plan too.

it really makes me think that we finally have a chance at having a president who puts America first over his personal beliefs.

I really hope that more people on the fence realize this and vote for him

If you want to vote based on his tweets, how about this one?

based finnbro

it's a sad reality we live

>name one instance were he wanted to ban gay marriage

>oh uh he-he-he-he said in interviews that i cant source he doesnt support gay marriage

no wari pren. mipela lainim tok tok pisin. yupela wan skulim mi?

>Trump runs the U.S.
>His daughter runs Canada
>We carpet bomb Mexico and take it over, converting it into something more useful like more farmland or just a big fucking parking lot
>Unite the entire continent under Trump and prosperity

I like it.

>liberal makes some extreme baseless claim
>"can you tell me specifically what he said, or give me even a single example?"
>they can't, or they tell you something ambiguous when you asked for something specific, or say "I'm not going to do your research for you, kid, pfft"

Every. Fucking. Time.

Literally the way you beat liberals in an argument is just say some form of [citation needed] and they fall flat, it's insane. Every time.

I have grilled a few liberal family members over this and they can't answer the question. They just base it off his demeanor.

Essentially because he handles himself in an Alpha sort of way... he obviously hates everything liberals embrace. It's like they are self aware of being beta fags and anyone with an aura of authority is essentially Hitler.

Hating on Trump is usually just them projecting their own insecurities.

I started considering it a couple weeks ago, and am now set on doing so. I don't live in a swing state, though.

He's said he'd "strongly consider" or some shit like that appointing SCOTUS justices to overturn the gay marriage decision. And obviously his list of far right-wing extremist justices that he gave would mostly be in favor of overturning it.

>Look I'm not saying I don't want gays to have equal rights, I'm just saying I don't see anything wrong with a state deciding that gays shouldn't have equal rights.
Wow you're right user thank you for opening my eyes.

rely mex yu fink, huh

Thats ultimately theebdgame for when i BTFO libs on FB

>enlightenment values
>all the west ever was
dude.

Fuck that Klown car bigot.
I am gay and I support Muslims.
Rafugees welcome.

i'm a muslim and i agree with everything that trump says. if i was an american i'd vote for trump.