en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool

fuck yeah wincest

The trv germanic vay 14/88

They've always had fucked up fetishes.

What's wrong with incest? If I had a sister I would totally have sex with her. It would be awesome

Good news for me, I have been wanting a dead body to fuck. I like the idea of penetrating stab wounds.

I unironically agree with this in the case of consensual adult incest, and necrophilia is automatically victimless because a corpse isn't a person. These laws are just leftover from puritanical christcucks with their panties in a wad.

okay, operating on the principle of "you should be able to do what you want so long as it doesn't hurt other people":

>incest
a very strong argument could be made that even if it is between two consenting adults, the fact that it always has a chance to produce some retard offspring even with a condom makes it a cruel practice.

>necrophilia
if somebody, for whatever fucking reason, decided to donate their body to some weird necrophile club then I don't really see why it shouldn't be.

This is what Black Metal does to the youth.
>adult
What would constitute an adult?

Incest is more common in the third world, of course they have to be tolerant and adapt to the arabs way of doing things.

Immigrant girls get taken on vacation to their home country and get a surprise wedding arranged by their family, you wouldn't want to shame them just because they married someone in their family.

>What would constitute an adult?
Same as the general age of consent I guess. Nice dubs.

I'm cooking a nice pasta gratin.

>77350624
And people say slippery slope arguments are fallacies.

>necrophilia is automatically victimless because a corpse isn't a person.
It's still desecration of a corpse. Do you want a family members or your own corpse brutally fucked?

Yeah, that was a while back. Not surprising, the youth parties tend to be more radical in their views, and "the liberals" (formerly the people's party) is a fucking joke.

nobody said anything about it just being random corpses. It would probably just be the same thing as donating your body to science, except instead you're donating it to dick.

>Do you want a family members or your own corpse brutally fucked?
That's why consent has to be given when it comes to donating organs. Necrophilia could work the same way.

Turns out Breivik was right, who would have known

>Do you want a family members or your own corpse brutally fucked?
I neither actively want it nor actively don't want it. I don't care what happens to any corpse. It's just an empty shell.

kys

>or your own corpse brutally fucked
If I die a virgin, does that mean there is still hope??

Consent shouldn't have to be given to harvest organs. Doctors should be able to take what they need from whomever they need it from. Dead people don't need them and the outdated religious prohibitions against it are outweighed by the need to save lives.

>tfw no one wants to fuck your ugly corpse

>youth political group
If those work like ours, they're filled with people who couldn't make it in a real party

I have a pretty hot sister but just the thought of having sex with her is gross.

wrong, because deceased loved ones are the property of their families, not you

>degenerate white boi

like Swedish people would like to destroy themselves

necro....I am Japanese and what is this?

both my sisters have a great ass.. and a shitty personality
you can't just have sex with someone for the looks, that's a virgin fantasy

>Consent shouldn't have to be given to harvest organs. Doctors should be able to take what they need from whomever they need it from. Dead people don't need them and the outdated religious prohibitions against it are outweighed by the need to save lives.
I don't want my organs going to some fat NEET who treated their body like a garbage dump.

ps: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

That's absolutely retarded and cannot be defended on logical grounds.

>people here would ban interracial but allow incest
Wew

I agree. A corpse should have none of the rights of a living creature. If the body can have a use then it should fill it after a utilitarian model.

>>or your own corpse brutally fucked
>If I die a virgin, does that mean there is still hope??
Yeah sure, why not?

Nice quads but what difference does it make to you? You're dead at that point. Also you're probably a fat useless NEET yourself.

they're not yours anymore though. you're dead and onto the next one

>have a pretty hot sister but just the thought of having sex with her is gross.
Same, you can't explain it to someone without one. Nature and nurture are pretty good at stopping that shit.

People who have sex with the bodies of dead people. Necro means dead.

where do foreigners even read all these news about sweden?

I just wish sweden could be irrelevant like it used to.

>give me your stuff and relatives because you owning it isn't logical

>incest
Oh hell yeah

It isn't relevant. It's just something foreigners associate a few buzzwords with. Same as it's bee for the last hundred years.

I wish Sweden could be relevant, like it used to be. We should have spent the cold war building nukes.

I'm saying it's not a thing in Japan

>owning a human corpse

>You're dead at that point. Also you're probably a fat useless NEET yourself.
I'm not. And I'd rather they rot than go to some peice of crap.
>The next one
I don't believe I'm that and some religions need the body to be whole for that to happen.

yo posso hacer sexo com su irmã

Your preference is irrelevant.

>this thread
bless cremation and my ancestors who came up with that idea.

No reason to use "I'm saying" there desu. っと言う is kinda buzzword.

>I'm saying it's not a thing in Japan
Are you so sure?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
Tsutomu Miyazaki (宮﨑 勤 Miyazaki Tsutomu, August 21, 1962 – June 17, 2008), also known as The Otaku Murderer or The Little Girl Murderer, was a Japanese serial killer, cannibal, and necrophile who abducted and murdered four young girls in Saitama and Tokyo Prefectures from August 1988 to June 1989. His crimes included vampirism and preservation of body parts as trophies.[2][3]

it is actually not under current US law

>some religions
...confucianism?

pague os royalties primeiro

It's an old law that will one day change when things catch up to where they should be. It's in the same category as prohibition of gay marriage.

>This is what Black Metal does to the youth.
I laughed so hard.

I agree as well, but I still find it degenerate.

>mfw reading this thread
the West was a mistake.

With a social norm that tell you that fucking your sibling is disgusting might lead you to think that way though.
It was common in middle east such as Persian and Egypt before Abraham religions invaded that area.

Fair enough.

>Sw*den
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

they went fucking bonkers

>When extreme politic groups run out of ideas but they have to justify their own existence and start pulling things out of their asses

>necrophilia
what the actual fuck
so if I stumble across a dead body in the woods or something I can fuck it instead of calling the police?

of all the weird sexualities you can push to legalize, necrophilia makes the least sense

>what is a crime scene

How else would you find a corpse to fuck? Get a job at an elderly home and just wait for an opportunity?

Sweden is fucking awful

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

Maybe someone donates his corpse to virginal Swedes.

>mfw reading that line
wtf sweden why did you make me a muslim

Thank doge we have no no-go areas, like Germany, Belgium, France and Sweden.

sweden can't even explain this

Nothing is wrong with Incest. Necrophilia is a stain on your soul though.

>call muslims inbred
>fuck sister
wh*Tes have lot of iq

swedes are muslims

>fuck sister
>abort the baby

win-win desu

Welcome to Sup Forums
i swear when they call left degenerstes these guys are projectin
incest pedos furries traps is all alt right b tards.
They cry about immigrants on welfare cuz they are neets on welfare or mooch off of parents

>fuck sister
>deliver the baby and kill it
>rape the dead baby
....damn, i've watched too much Serbian Film

If you've watched Serbian Film at all, you've watched too much Serbian Film.

>Not eating the baby for more sex power.

>not filling the baby with cum and eating it like a jelly donut

Are you guys literally 12?

I'm probably older than you. I just like dark comedy.

Lol I do too. It was more the fact that you were trying to out-edge each other than the subject matter itself. Also I'm 36.

What's wrong with edging?

Now I've eaten it. It was alright, though I probably used a tray that was too big. I forgot to take a picture, but it looked quite delicious.

I think incest should be legal but not necrophilia, tho.

What about bestiality? You want that should be legal too you sick fuck?

>a people who loves incest
probably never had sister.

Muslims are God's punishment to Europe.

Degeneracy should be illegal

>Wednesday 24 February 2016 15:06 GMT
Why do you post it ~1.5 years?