I've grown up with immense anxiety and always had problems with anger and society...

I've grown up with immense anxiety and always had problems with anger and society. I remember I was 7 and told my mom I wanted to be a hobo and wanted nothing to do with contributing a meaningless lifestyle that modern society portrays. Overall, i hated life and the people on this earth made me.

Spring 2016, I lost my grandfather and my girlfriend who I was deeply in love with. I punched a door hinge and hit my refrigerator so hard I dented in making it cave in. I hated my life and had thoughts of not wanting to continue it. I skipped 8 weeks of school and decided I have given up suffering from crippling anxiety and depression.

One day in my recommended feed Anthony Fantano posted the video "How to get into death grips" After watching I checked the band out. The first song I played was No Love and it sounded and looked like what was happening in my head. And i loved it. Everyday I listened to the band as some sort of self medication. Today When I get mad to the point of harming my hands punching things or even think about ending my life I turn on No Love and keep going.

Bro listen to some good new wave like XTC. It'll change your mood.

Is this copypasta?

Lost

If not, then it should be.

>had a girlfriend
>thinks he has problems

get out of here normie.

I've grown up with immense anxiety and always had problems with anger and society. I remember I was 7 and told my mom I wanted to be a hobo and wanted nothing to do with contributing a meaningless lifestyle that modern society portrays. Overall, i hated life and the people on this earth made me.

Spring 2016, I lost my grandfather and my girlfriend who I was deeply in love with. I punched a door hinge and hit my refrigerator so hard I dented in making it cave in. I hated my life and had thoughts of not wanting to continue it. I skipped 8 weeks of school and decided I have given up suffering from crippling anxiety and depression.

One day in my recommended feed Anthony Fantano posted the video "How to get into death grips" After watching I checked the band out. The first song I played was No Love and it sounded and looked like what was happening in my head. And i loved it. Everyday I listened to the band as some sort of self medication. Today When I get mad to the point of harming my hands punching things or even think about ending my life I turn on No Love and keep going.

fresh from /r/eddit

One day in my recommended feed Anthony Fantano posted the video "How to get into modern music high school boys like" After watching I checked the bands out. The first song I played was No Love by Death Grips and it sounded and looked like what was happening in my head. And i loved it. Everyday I listened to the band as some sort of self medication. Today When I get mad to the point of harming my hands punching things or even think about ending my life I turn on No Love and keep going.

>I've grown up with immense anxiety and always had problems with anger and society. I remember I was 7 and told my mom I wanted to be a hobo and wanted nothing to do with contributing a meaningless lifestyle that modern society portrays. Overall, i hated life and the people on this earth made me.
>Spring 2016, I lost my grandfather and my girlfriend who I was deeply in love with. I punched a door hinge and hit my refrigerator so hard I dented in making it cave in. I hated my life and had thoughts of not wanting to continue it. I skipped 8 weeks of school and decided I have given up suffering from crippling anxiety and depression.
>One day in my recommended feed Anthony Fantano posted the video "How to get into death grips" After watching I checked the band out. The first song I played was No Love and it sounded and looked like what was happening in my head. And i loved it. Everyday I listened to the band as some sort of self medication. Today When I get mad to the point of harming my hands punching things or even think about ending my life I turn on No Love and keep going.

>I've grown up with immense anxiety and always had problems with anger and society. I remember I was 7 and told my mom I wanted to be a hobo and wanted nothing to do with contributing a meaningless lifestyle that modern society portrays. Overall, i hated life and the people on this earth made me.
>Spring 2016, I lost my grandfather and my girlfriend who I was deeply in love with. I punched a door hinge and hit my refrigerator so hard I dented in making it cave in. I hated my life and had thoughts of not wanting to continue it. I skipped 8 weeks of school and decided I have given up suffering from crippling anxiety and depression.
>One day in my recommended feed Anthony Fantano posted the video "How to get into modern music high school boys like" After watching I checked the bands out. The first song I played was No Love by Death Grips and it sounded and looked like what was happening in my head. And i loved it. Everyday I listened to the band as some sort of self medication. Today When I get mad to the point of harming my hands punching things or even think about ending my life I turn on No Love and keep going.

oh boy a new copypasta is brewing!

But seriously, I've grown up with immense anxiety and always had problems with anger and society. I remember I was 7 and told my mom I wanted to be a hobo and wanted nothing to do with contributing a meaningless lifestyle that modern society portrays. Overall, i hated life and the people on this earth made me.

hahahahaha

this is good

>7 years old
>wanting to contribute to a meaningless lifestyle that modern society portrays

this isnt r9k bud

Godly thread

Thx

I've grown up with immense anxiety and always had problems with anger and society. I remember I was 7 and told my mom I wanted to be a hth. I punched a door hinge and hit my refrigerator so hard I dented in making it cave in. I hated my life and had thoughts of not wanting to continue it. I skipped 8 weeks of school and decided I have given up suffering from crippling anxiety and depression.

One day in my recommended feed Anthony Fantano posted the video "How to get into death grips" After watching I checked the band out. The first song I played was No Love and it sounded and looked like what was happening in my head. And i loved it. Everyday I listened to the band as some sort of self medication. Today When I get mad to the point of harming m

One day in my recommended feed Anthony Fantano posted the video "How to get into death grips" After watching I checked the band out. The first song I played was No Love and it sounded and looked like what was happening in my head. And i loved it. Everyday I listened to the band as some sort of self medication. Today When I get mad to the point of harming my hands punching things or even think about ending my life I turn on No Love and keep going. (OP)
I've grown up with immense anxiety and always had problems with anger and society. I remember I was 7 and told my mom I wanted to be a hobo and wanted nothing to do with contr

YUH
YUH
YUH
YUH
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
FUCKING
YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post thison his ytb channel