Is the Amish life a good life?

Is the Amish life a good life?

You don't have to pay taxes even though your horses shit all over the roads and you're constantly almost causing fatal accidents by being obstructions. Sounds pretty cool to me tbqh.

No, you can't shitpost on Sup Forums if you're Amish. This basically removes all purpose and meaning in an Ausfag's life.

Completely undegenerate, but really hard.

Believe it or not they're all multi-millionaires. If you think about it they don't pay for quite literally anything (power, heating, water, food,)

When one of them needs a home they all get together and get the thing built in 2 weeks, plus they just sell their expensive furniture and sit on the cash. The community helps one another with everything so what is there really to worry about in the life of the amish

can it be compared a lil bit with living as a monk, but with additions of fucking?

Are they making any alcohol? Red wine?

The amish are actually growing faster then ever. There are more Amish now then there has ever been. Their population has fucking DOUBLED in the last 20 years or so.

Yes of course. Propose, drive, fulfillment, white unused pussy, a role to play, etc

Their IQ is two SDs below the average due to centuries of inbreeding.

only reason men dont already live that way is because they wont get pussy

ofc irl they prob get laid more than us

>can it be compared a lil bit with living as a monk, but with additions of fucking?
Yes, they just remain normal hedonistic people with the fantasy of being better, in believing to be less normal than normies.

I am certainly jealous. It seems like a satisfying life. I read once that they eat very sugary fatty meaty foods but they are in great shape, for the most part. No electricity probably means lots of sleep and better quality. I am jealous.

White people having white kids in traditional white communities. No crime, rich, no Sup Forums tranny posting. Can an athiest join?

>completely non degenerate
>amish communities have been inbreeding for like 10 generations now
wew lad

Making shit up again are we? You have basis for that from any non culturally basised test. Their commutes are huge and exist over several states, your royal family is more inbreed

Central KY here. Amish are extremely nice and helpful. They are tight about money, many don't wear shoes, but work ethic surpasses a Mexican.

the daughters sure are hot though

probably less stressful. probably extremely boring too though.

Haha. I don't know what fuckin amish girls YOU'RE looking at. 717 here, baby that ain't no joke.

Middle TN here, was thinking about the Mennonite actually not the Amish. I just purchased some maple syrup from a qt3.14 yesterday.

Yes, look at those qts in the hoods.

But really, this. Having to dodge horse carriages riding on the highways those faggots pay no taxes to retain, only so they can go back to their little village and live off tha fatta tha lan' sounds like the perfect life.

I once heard some rumors where they'd pay people to come and inseminate their daughters because their gene pool was so small. The catch is, I heard they killed a few people right afterward.

I highly doubt that shits true. Amish people just adopt like crazy. You wouldn't believe how many black and brown amish kids I see in the communities around me.

Oh really? I've never seen any brown/black Amish people around me. Then again, I very rarely see them on the roads so I won't claim to be some expert on them. That makes a lot more sense.