I wasn't thinking before

I wasn't thinking before...

but now I am...

Yeah and 950 of those were black gang violence, maybe we should ban blacks?

#ArtilleryForHillary

really makes you think
Sup Forums BTFO
ect ect

FPBP

#Notallmen

>998 shootings
how many involved niggers?

Wow... really... made me think. I'm turning myself in to the police and getting castated now

According to reports, ISIS has terror cells across multiple cities, ready to attack in the next few months.

Is she really this stupid, though? Of course there's going to be shootings done by your own population, mainly done by blacks, which she also ignores. She's purposely ignoring Islamic terrorism and blaming it on "male violence".

It's just like World War II. Hey, there's plenty of Germans in the U.S! And they aren't doing anything wrong, why are you so against the Nazis? Nazis aren't doing anything, it's only a minority of them that are causing problems.

well im on #FeelTheJohnson now.

She should've said something about white males and toxic masculinity to trigger period harder. She is obviously new to internet politics

You weren't even thinking when Mr. Goldstein told you to post this, be honest.

It is very frustrating when you have people who genuinely want to solve issues while an enormous section of misdirectors and baiters obscure the root problems.
I wish I was incorporeal, fuck this gay earth.

Kek the feminists will start saying there needs equal representation

She's right though, males are the cause of all evil. They commit the most violence.

Reply: "I agree. Let's ban all male immigrants from entering the country."

I love saying this to liberals. They usually agree and, if you put such a policy in place, it would result in a poonani surplus.

gun is patriarchy. #gunispatriarchy

Saw a SJW feminazi share a news story on Kikebook about a "teen shooting" at a Brooklyn playground. It started after someone's backpack was stolen during a basketball game.

Her motivation for sharing? "OH NO THERE'S NO GUN PROBLEM HURR DURR"

t.cock-caged cuck

Males are more violent because we had to be. Since men evolutionary are the bread winners we do the dirty work so women can live clean lives and never soil their hands. As a result when a bad egg is male there's more damage but the good men are way more productive.

>assuming that all shootings led to 73 fatalities

>no sources
>no one asking about sources

i dont know who is dumber, some no name loser from twitter or Sup Forums

also,
>getting ass hurt over a tweet.
Sup Forums is weak, just like yuropeans.

Men do pretty much everything with more prevalence than women. It'd be amazing if violence was an exception.

Not an argument.

Women give birth to Males. must be a Women problem.

Chattanooga
San Bernardino
Orlando

Oh wait that's 3, faggot. Fucking liars.

Fort Hood

Now it's 4.

I wonder how many involved pavement apes clapping each other over drug territory. Really makes you think

>OP liked and retweeted this

Love how she breaks numbers down by religion and gender but oh so delicately avoids breaking them down by race.

Ban all men. This murder problem is clearly out of control in this country. Something must be done.

>1 post by this id
of course

They dont take gang violence as massacres

Does anyone feel like this might be because of how worthless men feel in current society?

Yeah, how many were gang shootings in libtard sanctuaries?

I live in England, yet have seen so many of the normies (who also live in England) on my facebook share anti-gun videos and graphics. Can someone explain to me why these people are so interested in restricting guns to you yanks? (Beyond the obvious virtue signalling) They don't do this with other issues (except le trump hitler meme)

Yah. Saw some shitpost on FB earlier with headline "Why are most mass murderers men?"

The obvious answer being

>"for the same reason most people who excel in anything are men."

Women take out their violence out on children and raise those murderers
Check mate :^)

Because they want to extend their liberal e-peen and let everyone know how understanding and progressive they are.

Faggots.

Women literally have nothing to be angry/concerned/upset about in the 21st century so of course they're not going to go on a killing spree.

They still find ways to complain about their lives though.

>over one million abortions
>all of them involved woman
really makes you think

Reminder that this faggot is responsible for fucking with the statistics.

Female abuse of their husbands is also quite high. Due to feminist courts, however, men cannot defend themselves.

>Can someone explain to me why these people are so interested in restricting guns to you yanks?
Useful idiots, fueled by propaganda and lies to create further propaganda and spread more lies, resulting in a never ending chain of misinformation that floods every last facet of the internet whenever there is a mass shooting

It's like she hasn't had one thought about the tiny percent of Muslims in the USA compared to everyone else...