Other urls found in this thread:

fantasy.premierleague.com
guidetofootballmanager.com/tactics/playing-styles
kicktipp.de/info/profil/i18nauswahl
kicktipp.de/fmgtipps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/qts/s edition

hey i want one

Starting yet another Everton save on FM13. Going to spend the whole thing fucking around with tactics until I find a way to make 5-5 draws the norm.

Post meme players for me to sign, lads. I know you're awake.

Freddy Adu

That shit from last thread reminds me of the first save I did on FM 15.

>Picked Barca
>Got knocked out of the CL in Group Stages

I have to release Kim Dong-Suk
I'm so sorry

You'll regret that, tommorow you'll want your Dong-Suk. Just because you've just had your Dong-Suk and don't want it right now it doesn't mean you won't tomorrow.

Been a long time since I had to make signings that weren't 16 year old GOAT regens. What do I do, just sell Fellaini and use the funds to buy a shit load of flair 17+ Brazilians?

I knew I should have loaded MLS. He's not even in the save.

Dong Suk
There's got to be one in real life

Here you are, pal.

fuck me just realized i forgot the name, at least i linked it in the last thread

/trb/ is still in the OP from the database line so it should be easy enough to catalogue search

Hong Kong is the worst league i've ever managed in
Half of every team's roster is just brazilian forwards
not bad still

Do high win bonuses really improve results significantly?

I don't really believe so, maybe a random chance of it having a marginal impact is my best guess, depending on the overall determination of your squad. I just made League Cup Final with Paris FC while having the bonus on low, so that's how I want to theorize it.

Thinking about experimenting with 4-1-5 wide for the first time. Any suggestions for team instructions?

If you play with 3 CBs formation in the game, is it better to play with high defensive line or just leave it as default?
I'm rewatching FA Cup Final match.
Arsenal kinda play with pretty high line with tight marking on Costa while Chelsea play a little bit deep to invite Arsenal into them.
Arsenal use their 2 side CBs to engage any attackers while Chelsea's CBs were a bit passive and let Kante and Matic shield them.

Just do what I do, play with 2 CBs, no DM and 2 WBs on full attacking duty with as high a line as possible and no offside trap.

hmm the formation seems like itd only be good if ur far ahead of the league in terms of players

I mean I'm playing with Zenit, I'm usually miles ahead of the rest of the league.

Think Barca/Real, and only closest would be like CSKA or Spartak(like Atletico)

right, that's what I figured

>Front line of Mirallas, Wellington Nem and Victor Anichebe
>Midfield of Barkley, Osman and Phil Neville

I have officially reached Moyes tier management ability. I just need to sign Bilyaletdinov back and we'll be golden.

>Final day of the season
>A draw secures the title
>But playing against the best side in the league talent wise

It's a home game, so I should be okay, r-right?

>All out attack
>"Go out and enjoy the match today"

Life on the edge

Put out whatever 5 defenseman lineup you have.
Park the fuck out of the bus.
Good luck

Fucking vultures........Brought in an absurd amount of money, but man reminder to put high ass release clauses or players will get poached. Still have 2 more that are targeted.

Nice thread, I couldn't find it with crtl f

searching trb in the catalog works

4-1-5 wide didn't go too bad in it's first real match.

why

Shit you caught me

>best striker in youth team decides to leave to play soccer in the NCAA
rip career

Because Fiorentina is a pretty nice club

lads I hate managing in the lower leagues with shit stats and players I've never heard of, but I'm bored with the top level stuff

what do, or am I just stuck with my autism?

>tfw arachnofobia
Thanks butters

Play Eastside Hockey Manager

I'm the same. Take over a mid table club, never spend more than you make on transfers. Or set a limit on the maximum price of signings. Sign Ricardo Vaz Te and other shit players and give them 30 league starts a season. Only sign players with determination 10 or under. Basically hobble yourself in every way you can possible think of.

This Is The End gr8 movie senpai

Pick up some solid/average team in some european league that isn't in the top 5. Like Belgium, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland, and so on.

>mid season break in november
>training starts up again in Feb
So can I just holiday until the transfer window or are players gonna still randomly complain despite their being no matches?

you at least get to pick a training camp iirc

>going up against top of the league Lorient in a pre-winter break match that was postponed until after the break
>feeling like I'm about to get rekt
>mfw I realise their good regen goalie is away at ACON (which certainly wouldn't have been the case IRL) and they're playing a Jamaican whose previous two seasons (after leaving Jamaica)... were in Lithuania
easy win

>top of the league Lorient

and I just realised the seemingly off-topic rant about the winter break (inspired by ) actually plays into this because they would've had their Moroccan GK with them had the game not been postponed
Ligue 2

Lorient is sixth in Ligue 1 in my game

i dont want to concede ever again in my life. whats the best tactic for this?

don't play

>tfw groundsman shirks his duties, has the match postponed and pic related ruled out of it
seems like a tidy kid, shame he will be completely shit thanks to ACON

>it's another episode of players getting unhappy while you're on holiday

>Holidaying

How do you want your penalties senpai?

>/trb/ FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE
1115999-268304

Remember to join lads

Trying to play disciplined, defensive football in FM, can actually cause brain cancer. For some reason positive, attacking football just works better, even with the shittiest of teams.

Obviously that doesn't mean go Very Fluid Attacking with every team you manage, but it's probably easier trying to outscore your opponent, than to not concede at all.

guidetofootballmanager.com/tactics/playing-styles

Would you guys be interested in a EPL prediction game?

There's this site called kicktipp.de (it can be set to English language, no problems in that regard) where you can set up a prediction league and invite players. The players in that league predict the results of a chosen list of games and get points for correct predictions. The standard scoring system is 4 points for correct result, 3 points for correct GD, and 2 points for correct outcome. We can change the scoring system to whatever we'd like.
Bochum opened a league for the EPL - we'd be predicting the outcomes of all eplel games (we can add cup games too if you want, or do one for the CL instead or whatever you'd like), and the winner at the end wins massive bragging rights.

There's bonus questions as well for shit like "who'll win the league?" "which team will host the top scorer of the league?" "who'll go down?" or "whose manager will get fired first?", and the amount of points for those question can be set freely too.

Pic related is a league that I participated in last year, on a matchday where I completely fucking annihilated the opposition (this was the 4th matchday and my predictions for the first 3 matchdays sucked tho). It's really fun to watch how the point table develops in real time as goals are scored in the games. Really adds a layer of fun to the games. Literally the best feel to have absolutely no points 80 minutes before the matches and, and then 5 goals are scored across all games and youre suddenly on top of everyone.
It is also really low-maintenance and needs no effort, just log in once a week and predict all the games based on how you feel and that's it.

>Jamaica

Is it a good idea to play a guy in a position you're retraining him to while he's still at an awkward level? Or do you wait until he's competent?

>bragging rights

Damn, I forgot to add the link.
Go to this link first to set the language to English, and to set the correct timezone:
kicktipp.de/info/profil/i18nauswahl

After that, sign up for this league:
kicktipp.de/fmgtipps/

I think that your email adress is needed for confirmation, but nothing else is needed.

Doesnt look like anyone can your email if anyone's worried about hax0rz

I'm pretty sure that the more playing time you give him in a new position, the faster he learns it. Also depends on his Adaptability (hidden attribute) though.

I've hosted some leagues before. The host (or anybody else, for that matter) cannot see your mail adress. They can send you a mail through Kicktipp's interface, but they don't see your email adress.

Adaptability is for different countries, what you mean is Versatility.
Also, please participate in our league

thank god i wouldn't want anyone to know my email is bootylicker420 at gmail dot com

Ill wreck you cunt

funnily enough illwreckurcunt at gmail dot com is my backup email

chelshit lost £36m on this little lad because they didn't make CL this year and I did

nice

more like illwreckmyfoot
amirite

I'll join tomorrow, too tired to do it now.

done :^)

I kinda feel like predicting a 1-1 for Liverpool's first game desu

nvm joined

my predictions are going to be completely off.

I did

i feel like predicting a cheeki 1-0 loss for man shitty, watch me

I have them 1st after matchweek 1

and here I was debating if I should predict a 1-4 or 2-5

0-4

>not rating brighton

who am i to say no to this

put a cheeky tenner on that

i can't find a betting website to make me do that, it's probably too early

send me 10 euros instead and if it turns out huddersfield win the league i'll give you 100

this might be a better plan

send me 10 euros, and ill' give you 6000 euros if they win the league

i know danish people are rich but that may be a bad idea

i will send you £60000 if they win the league

Well, yeah, I know that. But I'm just wondering how much his performance will suffer if I do play him in a position that he's still unfamiliar with.

sure, check your paypal

So when are we copying Wagner's tactics?

am I doing this right?

>6 years to gain nationality
>if the player declares for another country he will count as foreign
Russia has fairly insane rules for for foreign players

is this walcott's year?

put a cheeki tenner on arselel relegated

at least none of that "if you feel that you're from [country], then you are!" leftist bullshit which is only justified for american countries which are historically based on immigration

no lefty has ever said that

no relevant one at least

>implying current polish borders were not 100% decided by Stalin's mood
>but m-muh nation state

Also Polish people arguing for some kind of blood and soil policy is pretty sad.

In other news, I have a feeling poop might win the epl this year. Conte and Mou are memes, Tottenham never wins and Liverpool and arse are too shit.

>have lost 1 league game out of 48 played

Surely this run cannot continue for too much longer

Is 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond unironically the greatest tactic in the game?

Wing backs on attack with this formation is without doubt broken.