Can we discuss asian born americans? Why are north american asians all just fucking disgusting scum...

Can we discuss asian born americans? Why are north american asians all just fucking disgusting scum? They all think they are better and have such a nasty behavior. Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzPCQVkgUFI
youtube.com/watch?v=0wlP3o_Q8Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

north american asians are better than other humans

>think we are better

wrong. we are better.
>wealthier
>better looking
>more educated
>none of the social problems of wh*tes
>lower divorce rate, martial problems, suicide rate, unemployment rate
>don't get fat, age slower, etc.

I like Steve Aoki's music.

in SoCal if you follow the asian community and buy a house , it will always go up in value in a few years at a higher rate than surrounding communities

abcs are just privileged whites

Is that true? They look pretty cute.

Iam more talking about their fucking behavior they are ALL douchebags

At the very least American-borns shave their puss-puss

They say the same thing on /cgl/.
Garbage taste.

>complains about turks, africans and muzzies raping your women and looting your houses and ruining your country
>man why are those asians in america who only really get rich and keep to themselves such assholes

what did fritz mean by this?

it's American part that makes them like that

Way to prove his point Chang.Why are you people so fucking obnoxious?

Vietnamnese in Germany are also the best minority (we got planty because east germany took north vietnamnese during vietnamwar) but they are down to earth nice ppl. No douchbags

>yes silly gweilo, we totally aren't buying up your land and create our own ethnic areas
fuck off whitey

>live in a country that glorifies beauty
>live in a country that glorifies anyone that isn't white
>be beautiful and non-white

It's not their fault, they have a silver spoon showed so far up their ass they can taste it.

and yet you emigrate to white country

stop being racist

Fuck yourself Zipperhead.I could blind you with Dental Floss.

100% afraid of you fat rednecks.

>white country
>implying the land belongs to a single race

>can't into alcohol
shite tbqh

>confusing red face from drunkenness

i'm sorry you're this stupid. red flush = processing alcohol better. i don't get it personally but its not a tolerance thing.

North American Asians are disgusting?
I didn't hear that.
By the way,I think this Asian girl is beautiful dude

Rednecks still have more balls than you do Chinky.Bet you're to much of a beta manlet to fight one.

>it's a fucking leaf every time

oh yes, all these brave Aryan warriors. literally shaking.

>i'm sorry you're this stupid
I've never vomitted during a party, ever.
this is what resisting alcohol is like you dumbass

neither have. red flush doesn't mean drunk you moron, it just means its converted from ethanol hence higher tolerance.

its why asian cunts drink hard alcohol while french sissies drink girly drinks like wine and beer.

>french sissies drink girly drinks like wine and beer
>being this retarded
true there's no vodka here, no jack daniels, no gin, just wine and beer.

also, jap fags make beer. everyone makes beer.
and when they go out they just fall asleep on the road because they're too smashed

korea doesn't represent all of asia, retard. also that's a map of consumption, not alcohol poisoning or some other metric.

sure but hard alcohol is usually the drink of choice. beer = relaxing drink universally and not drink to get drunk.

you haven't heard the stereotype of jap business suits work all day and go hammer down sake until they pass out?

France is the bigger whisky consumer in the world.

My uncle married a woman from Beijing and she seems nice they live in China but whenever they come home they bring their daughter who is very well behaved and I would assume my cousin has some western influence so maybe it's just the people you have run into

hmm, that is honestly surprising, never heard of french whiskey but southern whiskey is big here.

what's a good brand? shitposting and baiting aside i think we should be more civil imo.

pic related is what some people actually drink (not younger but older guys who try to have a toughness competition). alcohol is rice or grain-based and like 50%+.

Ah man I totaly agree with you, it blows my mind, when I'm on tinder in Korea I took the habit to always NOPE the Korea canadians or Korean americans not matter how they look because for some reasons they ALL think they are hot shit, have an incredibly arrogant and vulgar oversexualized sexuality I can't really explain it. I guess they got raised by conservative asian parents and when they hit teenage years they get exposed to american mainstream culture that values hypersexualisation, wealth, celebrity etc... and so they go from one extrem to an other. I'm french and one day I met a Korean canadian in real life and OH MY FUCKING GOD I NEVER wanted to punch someone in the fucking face so badly, the girl was an okayish 7/10 and she was bragging to other korean girls about how all white guys were absolutly crazy about asian girls, I was like wtf what are you talking about that's not true at all most people in France don't care about asians. This fucking piece of shit was speaking with so much arrogance looking down on me so badly and all, and she starts to say " yeaaah but you are french, oooh my goood french are sooo nationalistic it's like craaaazy you guys only date each other" what the fucking hell, fuck I'm angry only thinking about this fucking bitch now.
Pic unrelated obviously the girls here is 100% K cause for some reasons the race mixed are all brown skinned

Oversexualised personality*

this was not coherant at all, in fact looks like the kinda of paragraphs a schizophrenic writes.

is there something wrong with your thought process or typing? brain disorder?

American culture. See CHIs/Hispanic-Americans, Islamic-Americans, and "African"-Americans

All act the same

Haha you whites act this way with brown n black people an go muh red pill white supiority
This....modern whites are just autistic niggers now.
Met some dutch german n swedish tourists an they are a wierd bunch

Barly niggas n latinos are tougher u pigskin
asians are the aryans to whites niggas
all u can do is muh dick n muh violence

>thinking the ones still in their perspective countries are any better

Western (American) culture fucks them up. It's what happens when a society glorifies arrogance, celebrity and selfishness.

I live there and they are way way better, nothing comparable.

Seems like it's what I thought. When I see Koreans sucking on american's dick, trying to act like americans to be the cool kid, I get so scared that one day Korea/Japan become too occidentalised and that everything gets ruined. I a-am scared user

> Chinks & Gooks & Japs be sayin they're better looking

> Post awful asian wymyn that are only bangable if you're either on drugs or alcohol

> OP's pic isn't even asian, she looks med/latino

Me pic-related your average asian-american/cucknadian

This is exactly what I was talking about. I got similar experiences from when I was traveling and met them in hostels.

Why are white posters here and some whites irl scared of Asians doing well or not being passive/submissive?

Descendants of Asians in Brazil always like animes, cosplays, games, etc

Don't try it, filthy niggermerindian bro, we both know your average huehue brother watches a shit-ton of titles a week

everyone influenced down to American is ALL disgusting scum, no matter who you are

Because they are useless degenerates irl that despise the success of other people in general. You'll be hard pressed to find anybody who is white and successful shit talking asians honestly.

What's "being influenced by americans" to you anyway?
Define the term, cause I don't really get it

I hate them, they have ruined my life

The girl in the OP's pic looks like an Asian Ariana Grande

We don't produce whisky (or just marginally), we only drink it!

>china
wat

We don't produce that much whisky, but try Cognac/Armagnac, and other French Brandies

> implying white people didn't build the country

Asian American prawns are literally soulless, parasitic insects. Literally there is nothing going on inside their heads but studying and making huge money. They are social climbing chameleons that literally leech off and suck off white men in power to further their goals and careers. Soulless leaches

>Why are you people so fucking obnoxious?

Because their population here is extremely concentrated (Canada is, contraryt to memes, only 4% Chinese, but the vast majority are entirely within Metro Vancouver, many Asians in the rest of Canada are Vietnamese or other non-Chinese)

What happens when they form their own culture bubble in another country? They get arrogant that they have basically taken over and converted their area. They have no desire or pressure to conform and be normal.

chinese like their baijiu and fake beer
didn't realise it was that much
the Cantonese can't really hold their alcohol for shit

I saw some vlogs by an Asian American that was 100% ethnic Asian but acted like a ghetto black dude wearing baggy pants and backwards baseball cap and acting and talking all cool and casual.

I could only imagine that he had some kind of identity crisis in his teenage years that made him want to change from a "model minority" Asian to more of a black/mexican thing.
It was kind of pathetic to behold.

was it this channel?

youtube.com/watch?v=yzPCQVkgUFI

if so are you actually this sheltered and oblivious?

Asian females lack total SELF-AWARENESS. They don't even know what the word self-awareness even means

Post yfw 40% of Asian Americans marry a non-asian (white man)

most asian males would reply with you can have them

You are just lack as much social self-awareness you white yellow fever autistic piece of shit. Asian whores will not cure your autism

youtube.com/watch?v=0wlP3o_Q8Tk

also all these butthurt gwailo wew

Asians are bro-tier
Whitey's are disgusting and can't take being bullied so they try taking out their frustration on people who they perceive to be weaker then them.

delete this
thanks

Asians born in America are still raised to have traditional values and men are still expected to follow traditional examples of masculinity.

Its only triggering to OP and anyone agreeing with him because he's a numale beta cuck who didn't have a father around to show him how to act like a man

Asian males are literally only good for being ladyboys retired old white men fuck on vacation.

she's probably flip considering their spanish ancestors

I think she's hot

this made me laugh. What did we do?

probably got rejected by an asian and his masculinity couldn't deal with it.

I don't think she's mixed. You can tell she got a nose job but the rest is just make up and contacts.

Damn well I got deceived. So sneaky

>r/asian masculanity: The post

Don't forget milk.