Has anyone seen my country? i can't seem to find it and i'm worried :(

has anyone seen my country? i can't seem to find it and i'm worried :(

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Córdoba_(1236)
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, I...

>you will never be a degenerate muslim drinking wine, eating ham and reading lesbian poetry with your buddies while enjoying the sunset from your terrace

how???

Firearms.

infighting

I seem to have misplaced a lot of my north-western départements, do you know where they could have gone ?

>you will never make a side-current of muslimisting where nobody gives a sheat about meat, alcohol and sexuality

>infighting

That was common in the christian side as well.

it was even more common with islamic succession and within the families, the christian kingdoms took advantage of that

that's human nature my man

>he wants Bruxelle, Molenbaek, Shaerbaek, Verviers, Vilvoord or Charleroi back

please no

when the ummayad caliphate fell they really didnt care about who was muslim or who was christian
they just fought for power against any other kingdoms, christian or muslim

how's ireland ?

infighting

very good
got a bit rainy today, but the rest of the month it was sunny
how's morocco? spain never gets news about morocco despite the proximity

So much went wrong ;_;

it's p cool in here thx to the mountains the humidity is killing me tho, how's your vacation going ?

Excuse me, sir, is this thing yours? I found it lying on the ground.

lel
portuguese templars?

Sort of. Mercenary, but around that time.

What's happening in Fez? There was a demonstration fo moroccan in Bilbao some weeks ago

in the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela they have a statue"Santiago Matamoros" cutting moors heads off. nowadays the pussies hide the moors with flowers.
also one of the regions in the kingdom of Aragón had moor heads at part of its flag in medieval times

Delet this thread now

This is war.

Every single morroccan will be conquered if I die doesnt matter only the war against the moors will grant me salvation to my people.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Córdoba_(1236)

The Moor must be removed.

We literally received the rapefugees nearby , on a city with pic related as a coat of arms.

Wasn't even on purpose, it was just neat case of Portuguese incompetence that turned out for the best.

What? When? I live in that city and i don't remember this.

I've had enough with people using my pics around here

2015 when we received the first batch.

They've already fucked off back to Germany.

>Catalonia
>Not Aragon

Now retards make maos and gifs...

>what is the county of Barcelona

the county of barcelona was part of aragon, unlike the county of Portucalense that became an independent kingdom.

Gadhafi was right - you must pay for reparations to the Iberian people
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

Was part of the crown of aragon together with the kingdom of Valencia, Aragon, Mallorca and later some more, it was not an unified country like Castile.
And btw the caliphate of Cordoba had nothing to do with Morocco.

It's funny because in France, the Algerians are unironically We Wuzing more about Al-Andalus than Morrocans.
they believe Algeria is related to the reconquista.