shit, this is wonderful

Morning bell is the best track on the album, followed by how to disappear

yes, idioteque is their best track overall

How to disappear completely n°1

Title track, dweebs.

Optimistic is underrated as fuck

YES

imagine being this deluded

morning bell is the only good track solely because it's superior to the amnesiac version

idk man but jonny should speed the fuck up otherwise thom's gonna get pissed

Optimistic though simply because it is the most rock-like banger its automatically not liked, same goes for Kid A which people disregard just because it is the title track and so telling an uneducated plebiscite that their favourite track on this obscure wicked album called "Kid A" just happens to also be called "Kid A" really jams their crankshaft. Of course I understand that the Radiohead fanbase does little more than scuttle mere children into raiding each and every YouTube comments section for every indie band conceived and suggesting that they sound like Radiohead or telling people to listen to Radiohead songs because someone has to I guess. Let's not just pretend that these two songs don't exist for a change you know? Everything is literally just a bloke moaning into a mike with some autotuned vocals in the background sounding something like a pre-pubescent Bradford Cox getting wedgied for his lunch money.

ITT: 15 year olds

National Anthem for me, then EIIRP, then Idioteque, then HTDC

t. 15yo

EIIRP ofc

i saw them tour this album and play the song kid a with thom singing the vocoder parts. something you'll never see eat a dick

idioteque is a meme track that uncultured swine site as the best track because of muh boring electronic dance beat. optimistic and in limbo are the correct answers

Idioteque is the only good track. The rest is boring trash

creep

i saw them play how to disappear completely in 1998 hop off my dick

FASTER JOHNNY

How is half that album not just electronic fart noises?

This. And the best track on OK Computer is Electioneering. And their best album is Pablo Honey. Get fucked, electric fart noise kiddies.

best is the best best of all time

m8 who fucking cares, i change my idea of what the best is every other day what a waste of time

In Limbo > EIIRP > Idioteque > Treefingers > Kid A > Morning Bell > HTDC > Optimistic > TNA > MPS

the album is all one track you plebs