Thom is a spiteful, arrogant bully

Hello Roger Waters

JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=oIFLtNYI3Ls

Apparently he isn't

my fate is my own

He is

He changed his mind?

There's an unassociated record label that owns Creep, they're the one suing. No way in hell would radiohead care about that song enough to sue

Okay, so what is actually happening? Are they suing or not?

No, Radiohead isn't suing anybody.

fake plastic bitch

*doesn't*

This would have been a good video if a) didn't show band members playing, wearing sunglasses at day and doing stupid dancing

B) there was no subtitles.

>wearing sunglasses at day
What the fuck is wrong with that?

>only wears sunglasses when the sun is down

thom yorke is such a dweeeb

he only called off the court case because he got called out

if lana never tweeted about it the case would have gone through and thom would have took his cut with 0 remorse

true. they don't even play it in concert anymore because they want their "true" fans to enjoy their concert and not just the folks that only know Creep. LOL.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wACCgCCjRc

They play it all the time in concert now. You're an idiot if you believed the 'we so modest' routine

It's okay, I understand.

The comments on their tweets tho

Would you sue me?

I'd sue me.

shut up dork

thom never sued in the first place in fact he called them up and said if you dont cut this shit out we're gonna have problems

probably saved lana's life

thom can't be bought out by these spineless wordplay nazi fucks who can only slither and swindle and crawl and beg for their place in the world like dirty cockroaches

>reddit spacing
>thom can't be bought out by these spineless wordplay nazi fucks who can only slither and swindle and crawl and beg for their place in the world like dirty cockroaches
Thom was bought out a long time ago

>shut up dork
hi fellow redditor

>there was no subtitles
so a man lies on the pavement, people surround him and then they lie down as well? sounds great

This is nothing. There's an entire book titled "The Beatles Extraordinary Plagiarists" based on an actual quote by Paul McCartney.

Lana did nothing wrong

Stealing is wrong..

she didn't steal anything
post related
if anything radiohead stole something and lana's song had similar chords which isn't the same as ripping a song

Sue the fuck out that lady, Thom.

>pardon me bro, just borrowing your hook! xD

>hook
>you probably listen to rap music that lifts parts of other people songs and puts them in on repeat cause they are too lazy to actually make their own music

>you probably
Cool assumption, mind if I borrow it?

point is using a few chords or similar structure does not equal stealing a song
if you want examples of stealing songs then go listen to led zeppelin

Ok then

copying is not theft

She didn't copy, she stole...

maybe john lennons estate should sue him for copying the sexy sadie riff

Not the same

I even heard the car on the album cover was illegally downloaded.

bad artists copy, good artists steal

radiohead doesnt even like creep.

And mediocre artists stopy.

yes. It occurred to him one day, and he exclaimed: "OK KID, you know what, you are getting sued for that!"

RADIOWHO

youtu.be/GDKZJhHy3CQ

da fuck. This bitch is mental. Whats her big issue with Radiohead.

I can't believe I share a board with someone who literally doesn't have ears.

She full on lifted Creep's hook melody for her pre chorus, and the verses are very similar as well.

Theyre being ironic

>fox news
>ironic
nah they are nutty conservatives. This video proves just how up their own ass they are.

kys, radiopleb copied it from Albert Hammond

Learn your fucking shit before posting, retard. They were successfully sued for the BRIDGE MELODY and that's it. Radiohead own the verse/chorus melody and that's the target of the discussion between Radiohead and Lana's people; they're asking for credit, and haven't even specified money or anything like that. You're such a fuckwit, m8.

Stop being such a sheep. Baaaa baaaaa

>blue pilled conservi-nut
>supports a blonde chick throwin a tantrum over Radiohead because of how the vocals sounds, and then lists soyplay as the better band.

Jesus christ people like you are why trump won not everyone is black and white like a fucking disney movie

>people like you are why trump won

>conservi-nut responds
>more unintelligible banter

Im not conservative you moron im not even full white

thom has become such a sellout recently

EL GOBLINO...

>conservi-nut goes conservi-nuts

It’s a joke you crybaby and not even the first time they’ve made fun of Radiohead

Fox New wishes it was a joke. The real joke is how serious they really were.

they do play it now. i think they still hate it though.

when was Thom bought out?

never knew fox news could be hilarious without being scary.

they aren't hilarious. They are just pathetic.

i agree in general about fox news, but that skit was actually funny.

It wasn't
MDE did it better from the video I saw them do on it. They made fun of the same thing, the vocals.youtube.com/watch?v=foC7lLXFiPc

t. redditor

If you know his stance on robots, he's not selling out in this pic.

HAHAHA Woaaah, oh my,

This truly was an epic post

"I made 7 million with Lana trading dogecoins"

And the stupid exoteric-boxes, wow Thommy Lee Gilfigure it out.

You dont like fox news but you like MDE? Are you retarded? You know sam hyde id a white supremacist and got black listed adult swim for his racist skits.

MDE is ok. I am not a big fan. I just watch a few vids. They get posted on Sup Forums often. From what I heard those are just rumors and Sam Hyde is just some risque dumbass, but I still don't bother with them too much..they got the basic adult swin type humor anyway. Nothing really of value lost either way.

They arent rumors you fool

youtu.be/pHKYxRbV1GE

whoa you expect to listen to
THAT WHOLE PODCAST
that YOU LINKED

Just showing you proof that sam is racist and that he was black listed

Indeed.

Reddit at best post.

When he ended up under a label that removed all fan-made videos off youtube and even with his distaint for Spotify, the tracks in the end appeared there anyway

Type out some quick quotes from the video to make it easier, if you can.

Why is Yorke such a little cuck bitch now? He loves kikes, world banks and globalization when before he used to be against all of that?

>he's anti-semetic
opinion discarded and you are blue pilled

Don't forget he jumped on the Drumpf bandwagon too.

whomst art thou quoth?

>in fact he called them up and said if you dont cut this shit out we're gonna have problems
he did? can i get a citation?

are you stupid? the one that sounds similar are the verses

checked

bump