Milo Yiannopoulos on assassination watch

twitter.com/Nero/status/743073223403769856

Check the replies. Milo Yiannopoulos is getting brigaded by the entire middle east on twitter right now.

Milo's gonna get shot, isn't he?

Nah bro, he's going to be just fine.

If he gets shot, I'll celebrate

t. schlomo shitskin

I hope he dies, he is useful but i don't like him. Not because he takes BBC but because he uses Sup Forums as a trampolim for views.

This

They should be reported to the FBI, these are probably ISIS in the US. Get them into prison, get their info, bring back waterboarding and worse. Go after the families. Its time to have some fun! Stop being sitting ducks and let the good times roll.

>he's going to be just fine.
that's what they said about Bowie.

Getting shot would probably be good for Milo's agenda. Hell, death even more.

he probably has a derringer in his purse or something, he can handle himself

we should defend

How ironic would it be if Milo becomes a Martyr

he'll be fine

Is someone in this thread responsible for hilarious bating the goat fucking sandniggers in the replies? If so, just know you are fucking hilarious. Seeing those inbred mongrels trip over the English language trying to call you stupid is top laugh ++

i hope this queer does get shot.

sorry I hurt your feelings
you're not supposed to attack the poster BTW
but I know, your feelings

>when Milo is the hero Sup Forums needs, but doesn't deserve

Wow thats pretty edgy, for a brit

>dead kike
>dead fag
>more anti-muslim, anti-feminist, anti-left outrage
Kek pls meme magic this cunt dead

I don't want him to die, because I feel like he can do more harm to the left while he's alive. If he got shot by a shitskin everyone would just shout out that the filthy neo nazi right winger had it coming.

What if it's just a desperate ploy for attention

He is going to be the first Gayrtyr for Trump, bless you my sweet homo

>Inb4 he blows up the mudlimes while "It's raining men" plays

kek wills it for the greater good
the faggot must become a martyr

I hope that his press conference will result in 2 terrorists getting shot, just like the Mohamed drawing contest in Texas.

>That food on the roof of the car

religion of peace tho

hell be fine

If it wasn't there, how could she smile for the picture?

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

t. Mohamed

thanks faggot

The best part is that Milo will get to evict protesters from his rallies, now as he is in danger of assasination. More security, more butthurt SJW, more lulz.

Also, fuck all muslims to death! Go after their families! Bring back waterboarding and a lot worse! Thats what i WAAAANT!

i like the retro pattern in her dress. it would be very cute on thin young white girls for a summer dress. My supposition is that the one in the pic is enough material for about three size 6 to 10 dresses, each with a belt. The jumbo girl in the pic looks like she could be melted down to make soap for the whole city for a week.

What? A gay attention-whore drama queen?

Now *that's* the hero pol deserves!

It would be a great day for the entire world if that entitled cum-skin piece of shit got his head popped off by a Mudslime. I would jack off to the news gleefully.

Sup Forums cares about a gaylord?

Fuck off for anyone wanting Him dead

Big shit he is gay. He is also anti liberal

Wake the fuck up pol

T.married man with 2 kids

At least try to not write like a redditor you cunt

This gaylord has bigger balls than anyone on pol.

letting your anger out here won't help, you need to admit you're a closet homosexual who goes to gay clubs and that shooting has you worried.

don't worry about being shot, aids will most likely kill you first, faggot

Milo fan here and I am pretty sure he'll be fine. For one thing, many of his fans have a CWP, like me, and particularly in a stand your ground State like Florida add implied stability to a venue. There is no restriction to conceal carry in a church (unlike in a bar where it is strictly forbidden by law). Let's presume if some nut showed up that he wouldn't get far considering that the cops will be there along with many citizens who legally carry. Today's gathering wil not be sitting ducks for some deranged mudslime. protip: islamoterrorists better be absent since their bullshit will not be tolerated. An overwhelming number of white people have had enough of islam, not scared one bit, and convey the message to THEM to watch their backs. It's just a matter of time until they are targeted by the US gov't agencies.

bet he's sucked more balls too, is that what you admire about him? how much he can fit in his mouth?

I can see the headlines tomorrow:
>Muslim terrorists attempt assassination of gay conservative, get filled with lead

and also killed a lot of bistanders who were cheering for their gay leader

She hates her life

Is that you?

>mfw Milo has a CC and BTFO out of some leftist mudslime

>complaining about death threats
>we sjw now

>THEY TYPE MEAN WORDS @ ME :'(((
>DONATIONS PLEASE!

He should go to the UN and speak of the horrors.

>brigaded

You need to go back

I wonder why he hates Islam so much

the UN then will be 'concerned'

His account is now suspended!?

>This account has been suspended.
Rekt

Account suspended.....

Milo Twitter b&?

wtf happened
>account suspended

HE'S BEEN BANNED!

suspended
certainly been flagged by a lot of people

le shitstorm begins

Milo has participated in sex orgies with underage boys, so it wouldn't be a bad thing if he got killed.

He refuses to give the name of a pastor who molested him as well.

There are two youtube videos where he admits this shit. I'm hoping it won't become well known until Milo is a bit more popular. Let this subversive kike fall HARD.

Anyone have some of the middle easterners posts? He's suspended.

So what did he write before getting b&?

The subjugation of free speech is out in the open.

>Account suspended

HERE WE GO

haha suspended! here we go again..

>ohthedrama.jpg

>brigaded
>You need to go back

>b&

Anyone screen shot the bantz?

>Banned

Holy shit

this muhrica faggot nothing is going to happen.

I missed it, someone post some screens pls

>tfw you put a hate speech in the comments and twitter will see that you're british when they investigate it and report you to the EU

REEEEEEEEE

I see Twitter has found an efficient way of dealing with the situation.

Instead of suspending the thousands of accounts sending him death threats they suspend the account that is getting thousands of death threats.

Twitter is so innovative when it comes to solving problems.

What was the tweet?

>A gay man wants to talk openly about the death of 50 gay people
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Seconded for this

>Gay person speaks out against Islam after an Islamic attack against gay people
>Twitter suspends him

Does anyone here love social jihad warriors as much as I do??

This faggot is irrelevant, stop giving him attention you cucks.

in before huge tantrum
and milo saying that Twitter is losing millions of dollars because he can't tweet anymore

You know they are arresting people that vote LEAVE , yes?

Surprised there isn't an article on breitbart yet

>banned

Amazing that ISIS can have active twitter accounts, but a big-mouthed faggot's words are too dangerous.

>mfw the internet was ruined by women and pussy men

Why is twitter so homophobic?

Was at a vigil for Orlando last night with some based fags (totally redpilled about mudslimes) and people came to start shit. Would not be surprised to see the dangerous faggot get much worse treatment.

Yup has a faint similarity to dems blaming Trump when mexicans violently attack trump supporters.

OIh boy, he got banned from Twitter. Can't wait to see what this turns into!

ITT butthurt gays getting riled up and playing the victim card again

any screencaps of what he said to get suspended?

Cab anyone else confirm that his account has been suspended?

In a Tin Foil Hat way, it's possible that these terrorist attacks could have lead to the removal of activists. Look at it: They're literally silencing all those who're against it online. Anyone who has contributed to give power is being stripped of their own. At least on the internet. But still, this is huge.

Jesus, relax EUcuck, they are censoring, not witch-hunting.

Only a dead homo is a good homo

Muzzies have my personal blessing on this one, kill the faggot to make america great again

Bin that knife

MILO BTFO
FOREVER & EVER

Account suspended
This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.