Why does Germany hate the Jew so much?

Why does Germany hate the Jew so much?

Success breads jealousy

europeans*
jews were not allowed in britain for hundreds of years

when shakespeare wrote the merchant of venice there were nary a few in all of england and won't be for another two hundred years

>few
jew*

Yeah, thanks for the history lesson, DaShawn. Glad to know they have books in Clapistan

Everyone hates them to be fair. A better question is what nation HAS NOT expelled the Jew within its history.

Yes, but the fucking question is "Why does Germany hate the Jew so much?"

your spite will not save you from your idiocy

Because they poison society and profit off of sin.

>ask jews for a loan
>you get the money
>years pass
>time is up, pay up goy!
>uhhh.... FUCK OFF JOOS

Ironically German Jews were the most well-integrated in the world. They were desperate to be seen as German.

>Literally every nation has at some point expelled Jews
>"No, it is the goyim who are at fault here."

Wrong.

*many people
I think many people regard as Jew has idea of being part of a chosen people and some Jew has it and are actually smart

Succexs breadth jealousy

They never were seen as german

Desperate to be seen as German because otherwise they'd get Zyklon-B'd. Only under coercion do the Jews cooperate.

Same fucking reason as anyone else?

converts were and behaved mostly like germans until blood laws came into effect and they rooted out the "halfbreeds".

We don't hate them, but better they're somewhere else

There were 12,000 German Jews who died fighting for their country in WWI. 18,000 of them were awarded the Iron Cross, 1,000 of which earned the highest possible military honours. Does that sound like action produced under coercion?

Because Jew don't integrate, or not entirely, or should I say not enough for the Germans.

Germans, especially the thinkers of the "völkisch" movement saw them as a a different "volk" inside the German volk, and thus considered them a threat

>12k jews who died
>18k of them were awarded
Jews gonna jew

Legally, some of the time, but you're wrong for most of the 19th century. There were even a few small bloody pogroms in German cities after the emancipation. Only after WWI it was also accepted as a civil duty to ostracize the Jews.

Well, there were 100k who served in total. Just poor syntax on my part.

Inferiority complex desu

I lost two great grandfathers in WWI, plus some of their brothers. Most pointless death in history. They shoulda moved to NYC.

NYC is the real Jewish homeland.

early 19th century that was somewhat true, but converted jews or secular jews were still largely accepted.

alot of the racism was directed at migrant russian jews fleeing the empire and going to germany. the german jews felt the same way because they had an assimilationist mentality and russian jews were still quite traditional and it reflected badly on them. the same way of thinking was common in america too, ie felix frankfurter the jewish supreme court judge didn't want eastern euro jew immigrants because alot felt they would increase anti-semitism.

t. took a jewish history course

i wanna fugg a jewish qt
She'd put her nose in my asshole and it'd be like a strap-on

Ecuador with the banter

I want to fuxj an andean qt.
She would play El Condor Pasa by blowing into my asshole