Anti-gunners can't refute

It is logistically impossible to disarm all United States citizens.

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: You can't.

How many hundred million guns do we have again? Remind me bro.

It's why we can never be invaded by a standing army or occupied. Feels good man.

~350 million, give or take.

I'd hate to be a cop going door to door enacting barak omuslims gun grab and risk being shot in the face on every porch I stand on

Yeah that's why they want to make them illegal and have the majority of law abiding citizens who aren't going to go to war turn them in and rebuy them like in Australia. Then the ones that don't turn them in go and take their guns by force which will be a much lower population than just average gun users. That's why all of the registration is happening. So they can track them all down

true

look at Mexico

>It's why we can never be invaded by a standing army or occupied
I'll take the war of 1812 for $500, Alex

I can't

Libshit anti-gunners are avoiding this truth like a plague.

Face it. Firearms aren't going away.

just bought my first one yesterday

Wait wait wait

If lefties don't have guns then why don't you conservatives simply wipe them all out

Never become civilized, Aussie. It is shit would not recommend.

>If lefties don't have guns then why don't you conservatives simply wipe them all out
Who says we're not

Conservatives would have to be provoked to where that would be a reasonable response. Simply murdering people who we disagree with ideologically is not the answer. That's what muslims do.

>guncucks

I have worked with a few texans who have spent tens of thousands of dollars on guns. They would never give them up and I am sure there are many more like them.

Does not take a genius to surmise that there would be a civil war if the second amendment was repealed.

>200 years ago

The problem lies on gun lobbyists have a hold on your politicians and they won't pass any sensible gun control laws. Since this corruption suits you, you cucks will just let them fuck your country in the ass and you all will joyfully take in their jizz

well I guess I am a #shill4hill now...

See

just have the christians pick the guns up when they go preaching their shit from door to door

And... as stated, anti-gunners can't refute. Keep bitching and crying though. It's amusing, if nothing else.

Ok guys serious question here:
What about banning high capacity magazines and making it harder to buy assault rifles is "disarming citizens".
Of course the attack in Orlando is for the most part a product of radical islam, but why can some guy who has been questioned by the FBI and is known to have extremist tendencies allowed to buy an AR-15 just like that?

background checks are already done
why not just include fbi investigations on them?

They aren't going for a disarming all at once.
It's about making the acquisition of a firearm so difficult, through regulations and exceptions, as a deterrent to the average person.
Once the population has stopped purchasing them, the number of gun owners falls as the older population passes on.
Once that number is small enough, they will confiscate the rest of them.

guess I'm /Hillary artillery/ now #imwithher #manenoughforher #deleteyouraccount

What is an assault rifle?

I want a high capacity magazine.

Turns out, the government fucked up. We should probably let them keep the true assault weapons, while denying law abiding citizens (who didn't fuck up) modern sporting rifles. Right?

>200 years ago
and?
The Militias and the invaders were evenly matched in terms of firepower, what would make this time around any different

Sales of guns and ammo ban.
Ban of gun inheritance
Car stop checkpoints.

Yes widespread door to door raids are stupid.

Some gun owners will remain but overall gun will becomes such liability and no fun that general population will drop them, and remained gun owners naturally will become their social enemy who they fight with all means. What is the point of owning the gun if you can shoot on range or you go to jail after self-defense with one? Very little.

An assault rifle is a weapon with select fire, with the ability to be semi or fully auto.

These are already extremely difficult and expensive to obtain.

Don't expect eurocucks to understand the nuance.

There are a lot of niggers in the US.

We don't live in Russia, we wont tolerate heavy handed government like that.

Good try though.

over 100million guns owners in the US. They're all going to vote for trump this November.

>gun owners get old and pass guns down to their heirs
>the number is ever small enough to logistically confiscate over 300 million firearms

If that hypothetical is a seriously considered plan, then I'm betting on a very bloody civil war 2.0.

That's the reason why they're building the wall. It's not to keep Mexicans out, it's to keep you in.

Nobody actually believes that could ever happen. It's just sensationalism by the gun merchants and their pet NRA to get rubes to buy their shit every time something like this happens.

Basically this. You have to be dumb as fuck to think government would attempt this

The united states people would not be matched in firepower today.

You'd need the entire Russian army on our soil to even come close to the number of guns our civvies have.

Please blow you brains out.

Nonsense.
Steps:
1. BLM overtakes Dems and is nominated, in 2024.
2. Cucks vote Dem anyway.
3. First executive order: All guns will be taken by force
4. Civil war
5. US population down by 60%

...wait, I forgot where I'm going with this

>completely ignoring my post and arguing against a made up position that literally nobody holds
ok then

I am not a /k/ fag, but my point is citizens shouldn't be allowed to own firearms above a certain rate of fire or magazines above a certain capacity.
When you take your fat ass to the shooting range why the fuck do you care if you have to reload after 10 shots instead of 30?
Also i get that you think owning any firearm should be your right, but you have to draw the line somewhere. I'd also like to buy an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile but sadly am not allowed to.

>Americans would choose to flee
>Even if they did, it would be to Mexico

Lel

>it's to keep you in.
Keep me in from what? The glorious continent to the south?

As I understand it (obviously, an outside opinion) the environment in which the Constitution was written seems to indicate that the 2nd amendment is actually targeting arms of war, not just access to personal defence, hunting or sporting rights.

With this in mind, the whole debate, as intended by those who wrote the Constitution, is supposed to be about the tradeoff between preventing a government monopoly on violence and the side effect that having an armed, unchecked population entails VS having a government monopoly on violence and the side effect of leaving the populace subject to exactly the same form of unchecked tyranny that had been experienced by populations across Europe and in the Americas to that point.

Here in Japan, of course, gun control "works" in that the geography of Japan, being physically isolated by ocean, makes it enforceable, but only because we did not already have lots of guns. It took a very long time to get swords out of the hands of civilians, and much about those rules still don't make much sense. With that in mind, I don't really think that Japanese people would start committing more violent crime if everyone had a gun, either. Its a cultural thing. Americans are just more violent. Not a moral observation, it is just the way things are.

To that end, magazine capacity and style of weapon are irrelevant points.

>lel

In a war time invasion situation, those extra 20 shots before a magazine change is the difference between life and death. All civilizations fail invariable, you of all people Germany should understand that given how you'll be in the next 50 years.
If we limit it to 10, then why not limit it to single shots?
Why do you need to fire 10 shots at anything?
>beyond a certain rate of fire
Automatic weapons are already not permitted. I own a .243 gas operated semi auto rifle that looks like any other deer rifle. It functions just the same as my Colt 5.56 "scary black assault rifle"

A real military rifle is fully automatic, none of mine are and I'd like to have the option to purchase another semi auto rifle in the future.

>The united states people would not be matched in firepower today.
Yes, but they'll have to pass every last piece of military hardware on the ocean and in the shoreline before they even get to that point
>You'd need the entire Russian army on our soil to even come close to the number of guns our civvies have.
>number of guns
More importantly than number of guns is the number of able-bodied, thoroughly trained, logistically supplied and well organized fighting men. And even more important than that is the military hardware supporting those men, but we already went over that
>Please blow you brains out.
Why so asshurt? I'm just pointing the facts out

>Americans are more violent
The white population's murder rate tracks the same as any European country, if not better.
Japan has the advantage of being largely homogenous.
You have no black population committing crimes at a rate that tracks with Africa, 10x more than the White population.

Why are you here? Shouldn't you be shopping for a new prayer rug?

They'll pass a law of gun forfeiture.
Uncle Sam confiscates firearms that are now unlawful.
That takes away the option for the arms to be grandfathered in.

Who will physically round up the firearms? If the answer is "US citizens with firearms", then will they turn in all their firearms afterwards?

>le "american thinking he will start the revolution in his back yard" meme
Stop, please. Everybody in the world except some idiots from your country are laughing at you.
>If we limit it to 10, then why not limit it to single shots?
You are using my exact argument without realizing it.
You have to draw the line somewhere. The decision is where protecting the public is more important than your individual rights. That should be around 10 bullets imo.

Your only valid point is that full-auto weapons are already not allowed, i didn't know that
I still think banning magazines of a certain size is no problem, in addition to better background checks and maybe some laws for locking your weapons up properly.

Also i and nobody else cares what kind of weapons you own. It doesn't make you cool, it doesn't make you manly, nobody here is afraid of you

>It's why we can never be invaded by a standing army or occupied.
And yet you've been subvertly co-opted with little effort.