MILO TO GIVE SPEECH JUST BLOCKS AWAY FROM PULSE NIGHTCLUB

THE GLORIOUS FAGGOTS DOING IT. HE'S MAKING HIS SPEECH TONIGHT JUST 2 BLOCKS FROM PULSE!

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Other urls found in this thread:

leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nVWDkUqtBh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do we hate Milo? He's based as fuck.

we don't

kek, Faggotjewlos got some balls

Is this the Absolutely Haram thing? What time?

I hope this gets serious media coverage. Like the fair kind where they actually talk about his main points. Maybe even a salient quote highlighting his best arguments.

Surely the Washington Post will deliver...

It's real nigga hours for you, roo fucker

>we expect significant media attendance, including the New York Times, NPR, Deutsche Welle, RT and many others
it's happening, don't fuck this up you faggot
he better be his serious self for this

what just 2 blocks away from a place people died?
fuck my life he is a hero, how can one person be so tough

seriously tho... i don't get why you idiots think it's something special
i mean i was in auschwitz once and i didn't thought it was a biggie
i literly lived where thousends of people got slaughtered in the times of inquisition

I don't hate him, but he's not good at speeches from what I've seen; best on twitter or as a pundit. And McInnes is a stale meme to the left. This is going to be a trainwreck.

I guess we are officially reddit

>Flaming right wing faggot giving speech with a high probability of Jihad Jamal showing up

I expect the mainstream media to stay far away, behind barricades.

>we
enough with this meme

Stormfags think anything that doesn't seig heil is disinfo.

What are the hajis saying about Milo?

where else is he gonna make the speech

at a fucking mosque?

can we get a link to a live stream for the event?

Milo isn't great live. He just puts on a show.

Also he's a fag.

We don't hate him though.

He's one of the Freddy Mercuries.

2pm est

because he's a flamboyant faggot. he was much better when he didnt play up his faggotry. it was cool when him being a faggot was just sort of his trump card to lay down against SJWs. now his faggotry is on full display. it's disgusting.

I hope he's armed and can shoot someone if they come in trying to kill people.

I appreciate him as provocateur, but I can't really look up to him. He's obnoxious and not really well at speeches, unless he doesn't talks about suck dick for 5 minutes.

I like that he's out there bantzing away at niggers and SJW tho

Were you a jew and was it a couple days after the holocaust ended?

He's fake, he's not a conservative, he's the right version of Jezebel, he says what you want to hear for clicks and quotes, and to get on TV. He doesn't actually care about anything except doing drugs and fucking niggers.

But, I'm glad someone like him exists, to say the things he does.

Does him being flamboyant make you feel insecure about your own sexuality? Is that what makes you mad?

he can
leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html

At least there's no fear of him going Closet Commando like Omar "I Must Be Redeemed For Where My Cock Has Been As It Was Dirty And Unclean" Mateen.

I'm worried. Knowing Milo it could either be absolutely based redpill dropping or cringeworthy shit.

Except there weren't still Nazi's hanging around auschwitz when you visited kiddo. What Milo is doing is almost a challenge to any rug pilots who ally themselves with the islamic state

Hey idiot hes not really gay, just like zuckerberg isnt really banging that ewok he married

When does it start ?

Idk, some of his highlight reels on dangerous faggot tour at UCLA were good. He's decent on TV.

But being with McInnes who is underwhelming makes me fear for him this time.

I'm OK with this.

The more drama, the better.

I know he can own a gun, but I don't think he's carrying.
Someone using a gun to prevent a mass shooting would be the best thing that could possibly happen.

He'll speak to a room full of Republicans and Trump supporters, surely someone will have a gun.

Come on user. I don't read sand nigger runes and I even know what they are saying.

>WE KILL U FAG
>ALLAH BURN U

Looks like a fag, so it makes sense.

>But, I'm glad someone like him exists, to say the things he does.
We are facing the representation dilemma.

Example:
>Man is very good orator, and is advancing the cause of traditional family values
>Unfortunately, in his private life this man is divorced
Now, libtards always attack this kind of "mismatch".

So the dilemma is:
>either you pick a man who advances your cause as a matter of fact but is not, personally, a good representation of it [Realpolitik]
>or you pick a man who embodies your cause in all respects, but is not a capable leader or politician [Symbol]

Will you buy the symbol-man or the real-man?
Of course, we might hope for a saviour who is both real AND a good politician.

But it is not easy to find people matching both worlds (i.e. the world of images and the world of action).

idk i dont read sand people.

any one help translate?

ni99a gon die

>tfw you want to go but have class at 2

feels bad man. i wish the muzzies didn't threaten to kill him so i could see him yesterday :( fucking muds

if he calls for questions, someone please ask him "should mosques w/ imams who call for violence lose tax exempt status?" (referring to the soft-spoken fagimam who called for gays to be killed in orlando before the attack)

TY

>Does him being flamboyant make you feel insecure about your own sexuality? Is that what makes you mad?
it's stupid and unnecessary and distracts from his message. he has spent too much time online where people have encouraged him to play up his faggotry. he could have been a peter thiel or gore vidal type dude but instead he has made himself a sideshow with his flamboyance.

Preview of his speeh

Who's this "we"? Few angry stormcucks?
I don't agree with him on most things, I don't look up to him, but motherfucker plays the lefties like a damn fiddle and more importantly he's entertaining to watch.

Orlando here. I think I may attend.

allahu akbar we coming for you whitey

>still believes the leftist narrative that the orlando shooter was a self-hating faggot

We all known how muzzies get with being offended. Charlie Hebdo, Draw Muhammed competition...Milo is at serious risk at this event (not ONLY from fat SJW's this time). So much so that UFC cancelled his event yesterday because it couldn't provide him with protection.

That being said if you go to this and are not carrying you are an idiot. It's a church not a school, guns are allowed with a CCW permit.

Milo say's he hired extra security but that won't stop Takbirs from trying something.

what are you 12?

>milo
>jewish faggot
>hijacks the "alt-right"
>makes it all about gamergate and feminism
>leaves out everything else
>writes about Sup Forums all over the internet
>IM A PROVOCATEUR ;D

this faggot needs to die

He has no points. He spouts right-wing, dogwhistle platitudes like "feminism is cancer" and you anti-social little fucks eat it up cuz youre soooo fn edgy. Then you buy his shirts and hats and bags because "he's just like me!"

In that sense, youre right, cuz youre all big, fucking homos.

>inb3 butthurt detected or hillary shill or bernout

yeah, that's all you got. Youre all empty, empty people.

He's literally about to die in order to secure the Trump win. Fucking shill.

Gay or not,

when it comes to the fucking muslims you can only say fuck em all to death!

We have ONE problem.

Radical Islam!

We need to find these people and figure out what they know. We need to bring back waterboarding and worse, who cares if torture doesn't work, it's called doing it for the lulz.

We need to put the fear of the west back into the hearts of these savages. We must hunt their families down! Eat their children! They may not fear death, but when we're through with them, they will wish for death!

>this faggot needs to die
I am amazed that there is so much hatred for fags, but then you let them appropriate your movement.
I mean, threats of death aside... isn't it a bit inconvenient?

Alt-Right ppl are supposed to hate fags.
But they don't even blink their eyes when a supreme fag hijacks their movement.

And now a lot of ppl are dead doing private things in a private place, which, degenerate as it may seem, is still legal and protected where you live. The fags in the club where not harming anybody.

Milo is. But you people love him. WTF!?

I thought the red skull was supposed to be a bad guy

Hi Andres.
How's your 5 star hotel?

DA-RAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're right, a straight, angsting 17 year old racist Sup Forumstard using the N word and linking the jews to virtually every problem would be much more effective and relateable to a bunch of pro-censorship college kids

He's not hijacking anything.

You can think faggotry is gross and still appreciate much of what he says.

>we

YOU are a leaf, silly.

LE EBIN JEWISH FAGGOT MAYMAY!

For fuck sake he's both a kike AND a cocksucker.

It's almost as if the anonymous collective of Sup Forums is made up of individuals that have their own ideas. Crazy thought.

I like Milo. He likes to raise hell and cause problems for people that try to ruin the lives of others for not having the "right" views. I like how he can go full Alinskian on these cheeky cunts and they can't do shit because of the oppression olympics that they've made and I get to share in the butthurt wherever he goes via youtube.

You'll catch glimpses of his real personality when he's pissed off too. He doesn't like the whole "Dangerous Faggot" thing. I assume the whole provocateur method that he uses is just a means to an end because he has to get a big enough base of support before he can take on these bullshit institutions years down the road when the culture war really comes to a head.

He's the right person for the right time to combat people that think thoughtcrime is a real thing. He's using his privilege grant to help poor young white men that have now been discriminated against for nearly 50 years. He's also been able to produce dank maymays for our enjoyment. It's good shit.

>Alt-Right ppl are supposed to hate fags.
Why would you ever think this?

>he is
>still agree with him

Nigger sympathizer. Kill yourself.

Milo is a cancer infecting the movement. His claim to fame is opposing "ebil SJWs" and barely mentions important things like illegal immigration and the economy

>You can think faggotry is gross and still appreciate much of what he says.
But that's the tricky ways of kikes, right?

You need to stand by somebody who is guaranteed to advance your cause.

How can you guarantee me that he will? I mean, every dude can put a mask on or come here writing and pretending to be a traditionalist right-wing libertarian.

I am doing this right now. Why am I being questioned whereas Milo isn't? He's basically doing the same thing I am doing here.

How can you fall for this?

This dude is just enamored of the brand because of the ding dongs he can put in his piggy bank.

Why does he get a free voucher to represent the Right whereas I cannot?

Yep, but Sup Forums falls for the divide and conquer bait EVERY SINGLE TIME

He needs to cut the crap and get to the points. Yes, we get it. You're gay as fuck. No, I don't need to know that that girl over in the audience ain't got no fashion sense. It's just a waste of time

can't wait to see the resulting shockwave of butthurt

Protip: He's not "apart" of your movement.

LIVE STREWAM WHERE???

THE "SHOOTING" NEVER HAPPENED.
*satire

You're dumb if you think that. Are you a Lyin' Ted supporter? You sound like one.

He's an attention whore.

Shill detected

Milo is the gay "camel's nose" in the alt-right tent. The rest of the camel will soon follow.

That said, few are better at exposing the Dem muslim vs. gay hypocrisy, and triggering the SJWs.

this. he's just a contrarian faggot

>hahaha who says gay men can't be Republicans, as long as I act like a faggot people will like me, now let me force myself as the image of the "alt-right" to make it look like a gay club

Is it in few hours or in few days?

>divide and conquer

But that's what the jews (Milo) do.

His nitch is the cultural problems that are actually enabling all the rest of the shit. He's not running for president, faggot.

LINK LIVESTREAM YOU FAGGOTS

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH

>American ''''''urban'''''' '''''''planning''''''''

The only people divided by milo are mouth-breathing retards on Sup Forums who came here last year and took the degeneracy meme way too seriously.

for a real divide and conquer jew, see Ben Shapiro

>hahaha who says gay men can't be Republicans, as long as I act like a faggot people will like me, now let me force myself as the image of the "alt-right" to make it look like a gay club

>not understanding how this disarms the left and makes them look like fools.

Too many on pol lack critical thinking skills.

Too bad the kike shill wasn't inside

Glad someone agrees with me.

You shouldn't be glad though, you should be ashamed this fella is the main representative of your political opinions

He was basically a personification of Nazi ideology and evil to give Captain America a regular enemy to fight. If you're of the opinion that the Nazis weren't so bad after all then sure maybe you could agree with him although the one you quoted is probably supposed to mirror the "evil rascists" who don't want immigrants raping their woman.

he's lucky Sup Forums hates mudshits more than faggots, otherwise he'd be nothing but bait tier

are you fucking shitting me lads?

this ain't a special thing people do shit like this to boost theire popularity and nothing more

he won't fucking change the world or say something so incredible that it will make people feel diffrent about anything
>muhh wage gap
>muhh kongo-style rape stats

even Terrorists won't give a fuck because why should they care in the first place?
well fuck me a faggot is bitching bout the dead twats better bomb that shit to Uranus

Anyone catch this last week?

youtube.com/watch?v=nVWDkUqtBh4

Seems like a Village People guest spot is in order tonight.

hes a jew faggot that loves nigger cock
why would we like him?!?!?!

>You need to stand by somebody who is guaranteed to advance your cause.
Milo does advance the cause though.

>How can you guarantee me that he will?
He's done so consistently for years now.

>I am doing this right now. Why am I being questioned whereas Milo isn't?
Milo is questioned dummy.

>Why does he get a free voucher to represent the Right whereas I cannot?
He gets his 'free' voucher by being a decent speaker and being able to win arguments against liberals in public.

>main representative of your political opinions
I don't think I know anyone IRL that even knows who he is

Why is it so hard to understand that having a flaming faggot making necessary points disarms the left from using their go to method of speaking for whatever group they feel they can use.

If they don't have a monopoly on "what gays think and deal with" then their entire childish argument immediately falls apart. This is why he pushes how flaming he is.

WHY ARE SO MANY DUMB FUCKS ON POL

Brave guy taking black dick so white women won't.

you're literly a worthless SJW scumbag
>I am amazed that there is so much hatred for fags
stoped reading there
the most important fact is that he's a faggot not what he is talking about if i wouldn't know i would call you a fucking woman

pls kill your self

Is there going to be live stream for Gavin's show ?

He is. He has a right wing ideology as depicted, but then they added LOL SUICIDE BOMBINGS and other bad shit muslims do to make him evil.

For no discernible reason, they're implying that muslims are good people and "nazis" are suicide bombers now.

People are literally just jealous because they don't have the balls to be public with opinions that he does. I agree he's played up his homosexuality a bit too much recently, but you have to have balls to do what he does.

He is a bio-weapon, how hard is that to understand

>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE CIS MALE RACIST NAZI BIGOT
>nope, jewish gay man who exclusively dates blacks

Don't you see? He's bullet proofed against leftist identity politics.