Post unjustly hated players

they dindu nuffin!
Players that are hated at least by a big part of the sports fans but for no good reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_de_la_Copa_del_Rey_de_fútbol_2013-2014
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_de_la_Copa_del_Rey_de_fútbol_2010-2011
youtube.com/watch?v=c7oOfRE5yRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>El topo
>Unjustly

Pajillas ended up being the best Barça player on his last five year at Halal. Good man

I agree with Argentinian Bro! Iker did absolutely nothing wrong and is a great player and one of the best current keepers

Fuck off, Barçacunts!

What the fuck, that looks like a reflected shoop at first glance.

>Casillas leaves Halal
>Halal wins two undecimas in a row

Hmm, really activates my almonds

Fuck off!

Greatest spanish keeper ever and second greatest iberian keeper

>the plantilla get finally stable and the Real end up being a true team and not a bunch of star players
>they win 3 CL in 4 years

Yes really impressive

>They refball the shit out of everything to stop Barça's hegemony*
Fixed that for you, don't thank me

Casillas almost gifted Atleti the CL in 2014 with his mistake for their goal.

Barca stopped their egemony alone relying only on their MSN and an old and injury prone midfield.

I agree he was making a lot more mistakes in his last 3 years but he was still making important saves (like the ones agaisnt >shalke). Also sharing his position with Diego Lopez after his injury didn't helped for his confidence I think. Ancelotti should've benched him totally or make him play all the game.

As shitty as Indigesta has turned, against Pateti he would have forced a penalty of Gabi weren't for the refball three years ago. Barça would have advanced to the final and raped the shit out of Halal. Humilliated, their already meager team would have disolved after that. That's how much corruption affects this sport

Iniesta should've got a red card for his hand two minutes before his shot, stop being such a crybaby. Moreover nothing says that the final would've been easy for Barcelona.
Halal fan are ridiculous when they cry for the "refball" in the 2010-2011 semifinal and you are aswell.

snitches always get what they deserve

Fuckers on Sup Forums telling me, always in Sup Forums "Renato Sanches ain’t bout this," "Renato Sanches ain’t bout that." My boy a world class midfielder on fucking Bayern Munich. They, they they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit. All ya motherfuckers talk about "Renato Sanches ain’t no future GOAT," "Renato Sanches ain’t this," "Renato Sanches 33 years old." SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all don’t live with that nigga. Y'all know that nigga got caught with TSUUUUUnaldo winning Euros and shit. Nigga been on the Portugal national team since fuckin', I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that. Them niggas savages out there. If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Renato Sanches, I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more. You know those niggas roll with Dirtmund and them.

Lol, Halal have been choking and getting cucked against Barça for the last decade. Atleti, on the other hand, goes all out against Barça and poops himself against the Muslims. Besides the Gramos refball, Atleti would have won hadn't he been a scaredy faggot. This is the team that needed a black ref to win against Kashima FC, A FUCKING JAPANESE TEAM.

I know you're partial for muslim teams, with your flag and all, but try to break free from the delusion and see the truth. Also, no hand on that level gets you a card. We got "refballed" against Chelsea in 2008 then, because in the Camp Nou match Lampard and another guy should had seen a yellow from a hand, and they didn't. Have you ever actually watched football?

I never said that Barca was historicaly avantaged by refball calm down mate.
Just saying that Barca wasn't Real's main threat these last year in champions because they were dogshit alone.

He did the best he could, all things considered

"Roberto Carlos finished his first Inter season with 34 appearances and 7 goals. Hodgson was confirmed as Inter coach and spoke about him at the press: "He is unruly, for that role I prefer Pistone." With this phrase, in fact, prematurely interrupted the experience of Roberto Carlos in Nerazzurro. Delivered to Real Madrid for 6 million, he will win everything: four Spanish championships, three Champions League, two Intercontinental Cups, one European Supercup and three Supercoppa of Spain, without forgetting the 2002 World Cup with the Brazilian national team."

He is hated because he is incompetent.

Maybe get some reading comprehension? Barça would have gotten to the finals and smashed Halal hadn't if been for refball. And that's despite losing their identity and playstyle. We're talking about a team that struggled against Wolfsburgo, and in the only "decent" draw they got, a weakened Bayern trained by a hack like Ancelotti, they needed several offside goals and to play against ten both matches. Your bias is obvious

>unjustly
>dived and didn't even have the good grace to own up to it

Captain
Leader
Legend

Terrible manager.

Also judging by recent TV appearances he's genuinely becoming senile.

>current year
>people still respond to tripfags

>hated
mocked, dismissed, maybe
nobody hates him, I think people just feel sorry or slightly embarrassed for him

Stop encouraging the subhuman

He's probably a cuck desu

Guy on the right is a full kit wanker scouser who was just loitering around the stadium

barça would've won every final against real
that's a fact

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_de_la_Copa_del_Rey_de_fútbol_2013-2014
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_de_la_Copa_del_Rey_de_fútbol_2010-2011
Hmm

>copa del rey

The only finals played between the two lately. Much better indicator than your """"facts""""

look at all the clasicos of the last 4 years

So, still having any doubts that Barça would have won every CL except 2017 had they not been refballed out of existence? Halal is pathetic. How can you defend a team inconsistent enough to need external help against Kashima FC or the lower part of the table in La Liga? That red card that Keylor didn't see when they were getting outplayed in Bernabéu, that embarrassing display needing to comeback against Sporting, one of the worst teams last season with too illegal goals... Had the Muslims found any opposition that wasn't chokers like Juve and Atleti, not even the massive bias from UEFA could had saved them

The only ones that should hate him are São Paulo fans.

Some humour to make the thieves feel better

I KNOW WHAT A REAL NIGGA PLAY LIKE CAUSE I FEEL THAT
AND I FEEL RENATO

master of bantz

The amazing part is how he as soon talks about 'bonbing' (sic) the catalans and basque he is talking shit about Halal too. You can tell the guy is just a huge shitposter
youtube.com/watch?v=c7oOfRE5yRM

oh come on youre being silly if you think the entire world didnt constantly shit all over him every second of every day

Bitchy plyer who got carried by great players and had a god complex

A truly awful manager who got paid millions for it

Stuck himself in the centre of the 2012 CL run even though he was detrimental to >torres

Pedo, blackmailer. Wouldn't be out of place in a gang

Give him a red card for fucks sake

If anyone gets refballed at clasicos it's been Real

30€ says Dani is a regular on Sup Forums.

Translation: off the pitch shit

you just described 90% of the players

translate you whores

@77374928
Imagine the situation of dedicating your whole miserable existance to begging for (you)s with shitty trolling and still not getting any.
Your "condition" is amusing.

the one thing real does right is not sucking off their legends, dwelling on the past doesn't win you trophys.

>Casillas
>dindunuffin

Rly nigga?

This fucking cunt was a pain in the ass his last 4 years in the club.

God bless Oporto.

TIMO WERNER IST EIN HURENSOHN

Literally demonised for being lower class but seems like a lovely lad

kevin deserves the hate tbhonest.

Thanks, but Keksillas is a great player, realbro

>Iker a good boy he dindu nuffin needs mo money fo dem hair transplants

TOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPORTOPOR

Looks like a guy who would stab you for a cigarette

>all this hotheads mad for not getting Based Iker

what did he do to be nicknamed EIN HURENSOHN?

he plays for leipzig

>casillas

Not really his fault we don't have a midfield. With Bauza, we only got worse, with literally no midfield at times.

>stadiums serve tortured pigs and chicken
>stadiums serve alcohol that lead to drunk driving accidents
>but MUH PUPPY!!
Dindu

Dunga wasn't that bad in his last run with Brazil. They would have recovered in world cup qualifying soon enough.

You mean like this?