What are some of the new inconsistancies that Rouge One has created

What are some of the new inconsistancies that Rouge One has created

>Death Star has hyperdrive
>Can position itself right next to the planet for a direct attack
>chooses to handicap itself, and spent 30+ minutes maneuvering to attack Yavin in A New Hope.

>stoormtroopers that can aim
Also, did the DeathStar actually destroy those two planets, or just wreak massive havoc to their surface?

I don't think the Death Star could have been as close to Yavin as it was to Scarif, since Yavin was completely destroyed, whereas Scarif was just seriously damaged.

That's probably why Yavin required more maneuvering.

I think the commander ordered a "single ______ blast" as opposed to an Alderaan-tier blast.

>Also, did the DeathStar actually destroy those two planets, or just wreak massive havoc to their surface?
Only "minor" damage, they were single reactor attacks.

>Death Star has hyperdrive

How the fuck do you think it got from Alderaan to Yavin?

So the temple planet that housed the crystals, the deathstar uses that for its weapon?

The same crystal that powers light sabers is used on the deathstar?

and then that temple/planet is destroyed? so no more light sabers?
how does deathstar 2 get built?

there is some fan speculation that the planet wasnt destroyed, and that it was later used as starkiller base as it naturally has the crystal stuff all over.

I can tell you haven't watched the movie

(a) Of course the Death Star had a hyperdrive, everybody already knew that; and (b) Yavin is a gas giant, Yavin IV where the rebel base was is one of its moons, and I know that you know that we all know that you can't FTL a starship where a large gravity well is leaving a mass-shadow in hyperspace.

I mean, come on.

I was high as fuck, and constantly forgetting what I just saw, so this is the best I can remember.

Please explain otherwise, I plan on seeing the movie sober tonight

It folded space by using Guild navigators

It uses kyber crystals, the same ones the Jedi used to make their lightsabers. There was some in that temple, but thats not the only place in the entire galaxy that had them. There are many planets in the new canon that are mined for kyber.

thanks

>stoormtroopers that can aim
I FUCKING LOVED THIS!

Also do you forget half of rebels die by stormtroopers at start of A New Hope?

the crystals are used for both lightsabers and the death star, the film does not indicate that this one planet is the only source for the crystals, and the planet is not completly destroyed.

The rebels have blasters in rogue one that can easily destroy AT-ATs

At Hoth they don't

and the stormstroopers start missing when our heroes are running in a corridor full of enemy fire. it was great

Hoth was a bug out planet, unprepared for AT ATs

Otherwise they assaulted Scarab planet, and it was the Alliance pilots that destroyed the AT AT

X-wings are better than snowspeeders

the ATATs on Scarif weren't well-armored

I think I remember a scene where a foot soldier blows one up with his gun

No, he fires a rocket that does no damage. they didnt put a dent in the walkers, the xwings did.

>>stoormtroopers that can aim
Stormtroopers could aim in ANH. That was a plotpoint. They were only shitty against Luke and Han because Vader WANTED them to escape and lead them back to the Rebel base.

It was only the shitty directors of the next two movies who took bad aiming literally.

>The rebels have blasters in rogue one that can easily destroy AT-ATs
>
>At Hoth they don't

Nope, the chinese tried to damage an AT AT with that bazooka Blaster and it did nothing, the aerial reinforcement that destroyed the ATs

>AT-ACTs you degenerates

Those are AT-ACTs on Scarif. Similar, but less armor and probably used for different types of missions in-universe

There really aren't any inconsistencies. The only one I could think of is Saw Gerrara not having the scar that he had in The Clone Wars, but I guess that could just be an easy removal with quickly dipping your face in some bacta

autism