/afl/ Round 19

Trivago girl

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

HEAVE HO UNNA

who /dabloos/ here?

did you guys know that brent harvey literally married a fat beast

he's got the manlet mindset of "I'll never be able to get better" also IIRC he sleeps in a cuck shed the night before a match to get a good nights sleep

pics?

>Official crowd: 11,233

yeah right and my dick is longer than the sub i'm eating

Who else /sore throat/? Butter Menthols are piss weak

da POOS going to get gassed by geelong

who /spooky wind/ here

y-yeah but not too gassed

Will Melbourne ever stop being everybody's little whore?

Port by 25
Suns by 1
Cats by 41

>girls get bullied and harassed for being lesbians in high school

How the fuck did you guys put up with this shit. It sounds for more a jail sentence than anything else.

Cats aren't winning lol

>200
m8...

lads there's been a sick cunt wearing a longy in every game so far

It's not a terrible bet, should come up.

What's the problem? Carlton have covered the last 7/8 games at ethihad.

thanks reality cuck xo

no cripps no carlton

The issue is that in those last 8 games you had Patty Cripps in the side. I'm reasonably confident though, because Geelong will find it difficult to penetrate Carlton the way they defend, and I think there's a fair chance the Blues will be pretty efficient with their goal kicking. I would probably be hitting up the unders for this game.

This season carlton also have the highest marked balls % while geelong are at the opposite end, even without Cripps I don't think they will get completely blown out of the water, Bolton might have meme'd some confidence in them so they show up at Ethihad.

shove ya stats up ya bum carlton are shithouse and the cats are good and carlton are gonna get belted

Ricciuto is a biased wog hack

full list carlton is actually pretty good

>shove ya stats up ya bum
>statistics literally don't lie

Cats will win, but they'll win by like 10 points.

You have 5 seconds to name a bigger fuckwit than Mark 'Jacko' Jackson

Is there a better feeling than pissing away centrelink money on sportsbet? Who here /too lazy to get up for a piss/ btw. Need me multi to come through so I can afford a new bladder lads.

>run into a post
kek

*blocks your path*

this
greasy gino cunt

I used to piss away my centrelink on weed and booze and whatever was left I'd try and double up at roulette. the missus loved it when I'd lose because I'l come home and anger fuck her, bitch.

How did you guys find Sup Forums? Most of the australian posters here seem kind of bogany and not really into japanese anime imageboards. My friend from school told me about it 10 years ago.

Strepsils are where it's at m8.

hawks lads

>not blackcurrant soothers

reality cunt.

Because of the anti Scientology stuff in like 2008

The boganism is characteristic of Australian leejunaires. It's their way of masquerading toughness when in Reality they're all bona fide pussies.

This is the GOAT tbqh

had mates heavy into computing in '05-'06 when i was graduating high school that mentioned it so I had a look at Sup Forums and what not, fucked around on and off for a while. Best moment was when a friends gf found Sup Forums and whored herself out so I collected all the pics for myself then called her out by named. Now I just mainly fuck around Sup Forums mainly and Sup Forums during the election stuff

>there are humans who like this guy
>they refer to him by his faggy nickname "purple"

>Now I just mainly fuck around Sup Forums mainly and Sup Forums during the election stuff

Sounds like the quintessential australian shitposter

Fucking retard tripfag. I haven't had a wank in a month cunt come down and see me and I'll knock your block off and fuck the corpse.

maybe... 2010 Sup Forums with the... what was the "you dun goofed" father who came in to defend his daughter or something? does that sound right?

and I think the daughter became a man later on?

yeah mate, can't take this place too seriously or it'll fuck your mind up, /afl/ really drew me and kept me here too

Jessi Slaughter, I think she got fat as fuck and got naked again then became a man lul

I was getting so sick of seeing Tumblr and phrases like "did you just, I can't even" on my FB newsfeed around 2012/13, so I went looking for the sort of "anti" tumblr which I eventuall found here.

ah yeah that's right, it must have been all over the internet because I was a normie 17 year-old who probably hadn't even heard of Sup Forums

>tfw i literally just sit around googling footy stuff all day and i have no idea what im gonna do with my life when the season ends

NBA lad

2Me_Afl4Me_Afl

>Mum just made pasta
>BASED Frasier comes on

Going to push my luck and ask if she wants it up the bum tonight lads.

A forum I frequented in 2008-2009 referenced it from time-to-time, and here I am now

did you guys know that GAA is pretty much footy but better

>30-21 with half the third quarter to go
shit game desu

is it raining there?

fuck off potato nigger

post pics

this is a blue board lad, I don't want my shitposting privileges lost.

mods are asleep lad you'll be right

link the imgur album

>time on in the 3rd
>52 points scored overall
>weather is fine

fold these clubs immediately

>2.11
get the rope

I can't remember why I started going on here. Started with Sup Forums, lurked for a year or so before I started posting, some Sup Forumstard found out where I lived, freaked me the fuck out so went back to lurking before ditching Sup Forums. Now it's just Sup Forums and occasionally Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>2.12
FTPC

this game is white hot garbage

>BASED frasier was just ending and the news was on
>Mum called trump a dickhead

Stupid bitch is lucky I didn't gut her.

giving women the vote was the first of many mistakes lad

he is though, the state of america when their two candidates are a stupid crazy woman and trump

trip on oxygen thief

I'll agree that trump isn't extreme enough.

btw whens the game on boys

Just finished reading my sister's diary. I told myself I would never open it out of respect. But now that I have, I feel so much better and I think she would have wanted me to read it. RIP Frankie

sneaky from gc to pull gaz out at the last minute after the few fans they do have are already at the ground

>Politics
Come on lads, who cares. Back to the footy and meals

Ollie Wines is an ugly cube-headed freak tbqh

trump is dogshit, hitler was a real leader

don't cut yourself on that edge mate

>3 Quarter time
>37-30
What the fuck is going on? It's like a fucking womens game.

oh yeh so edgy!

if it happened 500-10000 years earlier they'd call him the greatest

I agree about hitler desu but all you'll get for that is muh Sup Forums round these parts. I don't even browse there.

Anyone ever think about fucking a girl in the stadium while a games going on?

nobody gives a fuck mate, back to your containment

Basedbane tbqh lads

literally dont browse pol they're all degenerates

>4.12
Please fold this team.

>/afl/
>trump supporters
Not surprised. /nrl/ here, I'll be kemming all the way home to see my wife being culturally enriched by sio'a'nela solalsiona

both of these clubs should be sanctioned for their efforts this is a fucking farce

then do us all a favor and just talk about fucking footy you mong

I became a weeaboo Sup Forums poster then a /jp/ hikki after my brother introduced it to me about 09, who in turn found it via Game FAQs.

Has there been a worse game all season than this shitshow between port and saints?

"No."

Only just watched the last quarter but there is a suspicious amount of umpball going on in this game. Pretty sure this one is rigged.

RC is quite supercilious

January 8 2013, was into video games heavily and one site linked here as a source of """news""". Now it's just a bit of Sup Forums, Sup Forums. /an/, Sup Forums and lurking some other boards for entertainment or wanking. Might post less and find another board if more blatant Redditors and underage show up, which is already at an alarming high.

>its a game becomes free flowing in the 4th quarter episode

Umps have kept the saints in it all day m8

But it's a close game so that means it must be good

From what I've seen Port would be at least 4 goals up by now if the Saints weren't receiving dubious umpball.

Doesn't surprise me. Gil wants to keep that top 8 close.

Please reply to me