Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
thejidf.org/
businessinsider.com/martin-weiss-hollywood-talent-agent-pedophilia-arrested-2011-12
youtu.be/RWMtss0u3Ns?t=12m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So glad this unfunny faggot and his shitty show are over. Back to youtube obscurity with you, Sammyboi

I watched all the episodes today and I have to say, the majority of it was good.

all of them for being gross facades of human beings in general
sam for being a pushover after what nick did
nick for being a doing what he did and then lying
the girl for being bitchy

It was only good if you are a bit of a fascist. Otherwise the messages probably went right over your head.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

You for posting this pleb shit aping a scene from "you're next" again and again

Hey your Ruben cohenberg right?

We met at the JIDF bbq in tampa last spring

im eli goldstein

Nice try. How convenient that you suddenly decided to ingest all of this warm, liquid shit 'today' just in time to post your opinion in a thread. Go play with your train set you retarded oaf.

>$36 a bottle
Nick is wrong here. I really doubt he can tell the difference between $20 wine and $36 dollar wine.

You owe me two-thousand dollars :^)

>terrible show is cancelled for being terrible and tarnishing the network's reputation
>OBVIOUSLY ITS THE WORK OF DA JOOOW
loling at the alt-cucks

the messages must have gone right over my head, please elaborate

>Sup Forums's idea of comedy
>they complain about Jewish comedians

no joke you guys are hilarious over there just never on purpose

Holy shit Sam you are so desperate. You'd think on a Saturday you might be out with friends and enjoying life instead of shilling your shiw for the 8th time today from your parent's basement. You are 30 years old please grow up.

Except the show's quality had no bearing on the show being cancelled. It got canned purely because of outraged backlash by people who were stunned that a comedian didn't agree with them about politics.

Name for me one time an Adult Swim executive commented on the situation and said that the show as cancelled because it was bad. Find one instance. I will wait.

> tarnishing the network's reputation
The first part of this skit is better than anything I've seen on adult swim. Granted, it falls apart at the end.

just throwing this out there but

i am really attracted to this chick, like I know she played a bit part in the gag and nothing else but I was like wow she's pretty hot and I was laughing at the scene it was confusing but in a good way

forgot pic

and yea, she is pretty

Did you seriously just reply to yourself as if you were a different poster. Kill yourself you shill faggot.

>terrible
Meh. It definately had a few funny skits
>tarnishing networks reputation
Yeah cause 8 years of seth mcfarline reruns and Tim and Eric didnt do that
>work of the jews
Possibly, but ive never known a heeb to pass up ratings scheckles

>forgot pic
He didn't.

I'd fug her.

calm the fuck down, why are you so triggered because someone forgot to attach a pic to their post and then reaffirmed that they think the actress is pretty? does telling someone to kill themselves over a completely incosnsequential mistake make you feel better? holy shit you need to take a break from the internet

This scene and Cop Killer deserved much, much better shows.

I am actually very annoyed that they're in this God damn show.

Terrible, unfunny show. I'm so glad we have truly talented comedians such as Amy Schumer to provide us with actual laughs and entertainment.

>tarnishing the network's reputation

What the fuck does [AS] even have right now? Everyone with talent has either left or been told to fuck off.

Mediocre ratings not enough to justify aligning your network with literal Nazis I imagine

Says the shill from Sam's personal army trying to spam a failed show in the hopes of what, somehow getting acknowledged from a 30 year old man living in his parent's basement? Here's a (you).

Kek now this is irony

like clockwork the best way to get them out of the woodwork is to acknowledge their existence

thejidf.org/

8 years of trump juden

it hasnt even begun yet

Shows last for season after season on Adult Swim with shit ratings. Shows with good ratings get shit-canned on the regular.

What a ridiculous non-argument. Again, show me an example where someone in charge over at AS says, explicitly, we cancelled this show because of its ratings.

Stop shilling for Tim

>being a shameless white male gets these kikes triggered as fuck

HEY LOOK IM ENJOYING MY OWN CULTURE AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME HAHAHA

would've been so much better as "jews rule". get it?

Solid comeback, man do I feel foolish when a 15 year old uncovers my diabolical plot to market someone who has never been discussed outside a Sam Hyde shill thread how will I feed my family now.

i don't even like this shitty show. why is everyone who you think disagrees with you a shill? i'm not getting paid to call you out for being an idiot.

jew rock is makes sense too since rock and roll is a Jewish invention

Not an argument.
Try again, just dont get intellectually checkmated

huh?? I don't remember a scene like this in that movie. if it's on youtube can you post it?

A fine RATS OFF to Sam and his Sup Forumscucks

>all these dedicated assblasted anti sam shills

thats why you libcucks lost the election, wipe the foam from your mouth before screaming at people.

Holy shit you're mad
Go drink some water

Disney and Nick are filled with the kind of people that make Gary Glitter look Mother Teresa.
businessinsider.com/martin-weiss-hollywood-talent-agent-pedophilia-arrested-2011-12

Pretty straightforward "user", this unfunny youtube "celebrity" is being spammed on this board 24/7 ever since his show was cancelled and every thread has: his youtube videos, people saying to contribute to his patreon and kickstater, people marketing his book, and people asking to sign a petition to get his show back that they link to. If that's not blatant shilling then I must have a poor grasp on what shilling is.

Thanks for the "you mad" and reaction image. I get you're on winter break but maybe take that time to develop some taste or at least not shill for someone who will never acknowledge you.

i doubt they're getting paid to do it, they're probably spamming this shit to get a reaction out of people and cause a stir. plus their altright hero is being silence and they can't stand for that!

Even if you hate MDE and this show, you have to admit the prison sketch was KINO

Pretty straightforward that its you jidfs spamming the sam hate 24/7 then turning around and crying about all the sam threads.

You really arent fooling anyone kikeboy

REMEMBER

THE JEW CRIES OUT AS IT STABS YOU IN THE BACK

Right. They're shilling him to get a rise out of people. That's totally the reason. Thanks "user".

if sam is truly silenced why all the hysterical anti sam shilling from you Hanuka celebrators

At least try to be subtle next time.

Holy shit get madder

i hate you Sup Forums

i didn't say he was actually getting silenced, i'm saying the people making a stink think he is and that's why there's so many shitty threads up to defend him

I can do this all day.

sam was in the wrong for being an unfunny cuck

DEY CALL ME SHINEBOX
DEY CALL ME BIG GUY
DEY CALL ME SHEEV
DEY CALL ME PEPE
DEY CALL ME BANE(?)
DEY CALL ME GOOD GOY
DEY CALL ME DA CRAB LEG MAN
DEY CALL ME PENIS INSPECTOR
DEY CALL ME KINO
DEY CALL ME DOUBLES

(You). Why don't you go drink some water, your face is turning red.

g o o b a s

o

o

b

a

s

Three posts, three reaction images, one insult. Lurk a bit more on this site maybe you could come up something original.

geez blatant ripoff of tim and eric

s n a k e e y e s

n

a

k

e

e

y

e

s

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MODS

>B-BUT IT'S JUST COMEDY, WE DINDU POLITICS ON THE SHOW!!!
>the jews rock sketch
>the vote trump sketch

yeah, nah. fuck off hyde, you fucking alt-right shill. you're no better than sjw-shilling comedians.

tell em y u mad tho. sam might still keep is YouTube channel and u can always reread his book. no need to cry

who /mentallyfuckingretarded/ here

Watched and enjoyed this skit a few times now nad I only JUST realized he's doing Johnny Depp

The bitch is literally called Amber

Just fuck my shit up

You seem to be flustered if you keep replying, does the truth upset you that mich?

B U G S P O R T S

U

G

S

P

O

R

T

S

One of the few good sketches from this show

Fuck off shill

The truth that your le speshul sekret klub
show got cancelled? Nah it was too red.dit for me and most viewers.

kek I chuckled

Can someone explain 'Who Would Never Be… What They Made Him To Be' sketch to me? I don't quite understand it

>the vote trump sketch

huh? link? I don't remember that.

There seems to be some confusion here, I'm saying Sam Hyde and his personal army are shilling his show and youtube videos on Sup Forums

it's uhhh... some alt right... mumbo jumbo... jews are bad... uhhh... vote trump... something something...

ah I see. Friendly fire. Carry on soldier.

Thanks for the (You) user. I was disappointed that I didn't get those digits but your reply made it all the hard work that went into that post worth it.

Fans like you are why I continually strive to make the best content for my diverse and vibrant audience here on Sup Forums.com™.

youtu.be/RWMtss0u3Ns?t=12m27s

Denial and complacency will waste away a persons life.

>sam wants his show back
>is currently shitposting on twitter about supporting female circumscision and pizzagate

nigga cant hide his autism long enough to make a case for getting his show back on the air

>8 years for Trump
>bad for jews
Why are stormfags so fucking retarded
(((Trump))) is as goy as they get.

makes sense, thanks

They can't see that because he is a hot blonde with a nice ass. They expect dark hair and a big nose. It's astounding how stupid these people are, never forget that.

Uh... that wasn't funny?

I am glad this '''''comedian'''''' is off the air.

sure thing kike

>oy vey dont you goy know trump isnt acshuallee hitler anymore actcshuallee hes the most jew ever now!

>the jew said to himself staring into the bathroom mirror

z i p p y w a t e r

i

p

p

y

w

a

t

e

r

>he doesn't get it

It may be funny if you are 12 or have never seen comedy before.

:-D

blocked by the jews at turner for copyright shit. I think I may have missed that episode and that's why I don't remember the sketch.

>sam for being a pushover after what nick did
Dunno, the funniest thing was Sam's ingenuine attempt to look appalled. He didn't seemed like a pushover because he kinda broke the fourth wall with his stupid antics.

>(((comedian)))

FTFY

this was a funny scene, shame (((Adult Swim))) had to can this because of "muh political views"

Sam is a great show

Bump

San Francisco and California is getting so fucking toxic these days that they've pushed out ANYONE who differs from their views and values.
I listened to James Hetfield complaining that he wasn't welcome in The Bay Area and was pretty much pushed out of San Francisco because he didn't conform.He now lives in Colorado living off the land and hunting when he's off tour
So much for DIVERSITY.
Fuck these Marxist idiots. They're repeating history and it will only end in disaster.

>James Hatfield forced into the wilderness

Don't know if he can make it senpai

>vote trump sketch
you wot