Stargate thread

Best Stargate tbqh

>its a Daniel is the damsel in distress episode

dude, thor creeped the fuck out of me when I was a child.

>tfw the Xcom and Sg1 crossover fic will never be finished

But he's so gentle and nice

KEL'NO'REAMED

I don't think anyone would argue it isn't, the spinoffs are pretty shit

Atlantis is fantastic, SGU is not

The Shrine and Vegas are great episodes

>Atlantis is fantastic
No it isn't, it's the most generic flavorless sci-fi show ever made. It's like "let's take all of the worst things about SG-1 and refine them into a spinoff." It's garbage

I preferred Universe to Atlantis

There's a lot of humor in Atlantis. I liked the show.
The wraith were turboshit though.

Just how bad is Infinity?

the main cast is crap in sga
>McKay
unbearable pussy
>Rogon
always happy, always acting badass. fucking chad cunt.
>teamleader whatshisname
from a fucking private to 2nd man on atlanntis? fucking faggot
>rest of the team except the doc-girrl
forgetable

>the main cast is crap in sga
exactly

SG-1 was good because of the cast, without them it would have been nothing but a lame TNG knockoff. SG-A is populated by dull characters played by subpar actors, and it's hard to want to tune in every week when you don't give a fuck what happens to these clowns

SGA is a more streamlined version of SG1. Rodney and Sheppard had great on-screen chemistry and bantz, ditto Ronan and Todd. Teyla was shit though.

SGU could have been great if they put all that teen drama in the trash, Eli, Chloe and who else. I liked when there was a sense of real danger and it was a constant struggle to survive against all the odds. They should have focused on that more but with a greater sense of isolation being so far away from Earth and alien hostiles who were absolutely nothing like what we saw in the previous shows. It should have been unsettling if not disturbing sometimes, even with main characters in believable peril. The main themes should have been the dangers, fears, isolation and hopelessness of life struggling to survive another day, stranded on a 50 million year old ship in the unknown void god knows how far outside our known universe with Destiny's mission as some sort of backbone. If SG1 still ran alongside too, it would have been a great contrast in tone.

>Shit talking McKay

He's a fan of SGU. He clearly has brain damage.

Would you kiss an assguard?

>The Shrine and Vegas are great episodes

mine negroid

request that mspaint pic showing Daniel's transition from ghey nerd to super buff badass killing machine, it's hilarious

It never gets old.