Why is this cum-haired bitch getting so many views? Because she gets drunk in front of a camera? You're not even crying...

Why is this cum-haired bitch getting so many views? Because she gets drunk in front of a camera? You're not even crying, christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=maIqBhtTxrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm Spasticus, Spasticus, Spasticus Austisticus

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=maIqBhtTxrQ

fucking degenerate but comments are fun to read tough

What.
This makes no sense.

How is she only now threatened by guns?
Because some extremist killed some homosexuals en masse at a gay night club? Is she now guaranteed to die if she goes to a homosexual night club? Don't go to one in that case.
How does this impact her so bad shes in tears?
How does banning the AR-15 stop prosecutions of homosexuals? At best it stops it in night clubs where 50 gay men with no common sense just let themselves die rather than jump on the damn guy.
What does she mean by this?

Individualism caused this mindset. Individualism is supported by libertarians.

Libertarians are to blame for this.

>individualism has caused this mindset

I sure hope this is bait my friend, I really do.

The only reason these people want to be special is because they want to be individual. It's collectivism that these Marxist cunts live in, their lives revolve around groups and group think. They reject the individual, one only has value based on their group.

You better be baiting me.

I am not sure what this faggot is complaining about. But I think it is time murrica stopped pumping female hormones into cows. Are big macs really worth this?

Veterans of the Armed forces are put on the watch list for being disgruntled veteran or having a negative view of the government and military. Watch/terror list is flawed

I think he wants us to leave Britney alone...

20 seconds in and this is the hardest I've ever seen a person project in my entire life

i'm not watching it, but the hoverthumbnail shows she has a case of LesboFace. 100% write-off.

this user is correct, snowflake-syndrome. she thinks she is special and people care about her opinion.

Go to /cgl/ for 5 minutes. This person will seem normal.

Fucking normies

did anyone read that comment "im Canadian but my daughter is gay" ahahha omg i cant stop laughing

So what kind of point is she trying to make?

liberals are idiots

>The right is at fault again
Xhe needed a good you-know-what a long time ago.

Yeah she's trying to force those tears but they ain't coming. Terrible actress

This is some women-tier: Encouragement BE URSELF BELIVE IN URSELF ;)))))))))))

>I find a tool more threating than an ideology that would kill me as punishment for my lifestyle.

All of this is fake. This is acting.

>masses of good people die everyday
>lets do fake cry about 49 faggots and ban assault rifles
>implying rifle pull its trigger all on itself
These faggots will never calm down, I swear.

>If you're from these states, then your Senator killed these people

No pretty sure some psychotic Muslim killed those people

Seriously, how the fuck can a dyke be defending the religion that hates her the most? How can the left be so hypocritical? If it's because conservatives don't like Muslims, then they're cutting off their nose to spite their face. Unbelievable

>So afraid you cannot talk 10 seconds without getting emotional
Dropped

So many fucking hand motions it's like xhe's auditioning for the Happy Hands Club.

Hannah "Drunk Dyke" Hart

>those comments
and they are all women

The whole reason we have the 2nd amendment is to defend and/or overthrow a tyrannical government. Too bad these idiots don't see that. Why don't they blame Muslims, you know, the ones who are brutally killing gays.
They say "Oh we haven't had mass shootings her for a long time" Yet they ignore any facts of gang violence or home invasions where only 1-3 people are killed. They only focus on the big boy numbers that the media feeds them.