Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks fine

He looks fine. He looks JUST fine

>no Noah in section in last week's episode

OF COURSE HE DOES WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT HES BRENDAN FRASER GREAT ACTOR

WATCH THE AFFAIR AND ENJOY FUN TIME GREAT MOVIE

I'm watching with my whole family and Brendan is SO good! Going to watch it again from the beginning as soon as it ends. He's such a triumphant actor!

>that pic

Based grandpa

Isnt he in only 3 episodes and the show has 3 seasons?

I edited it so that it's just Brendan's parts.

shut up chamcham

Have always been watching it and it is one of my favorite shows. Only one I watch live every week.

This last ep3 wasn't great, Allison really needs a new storyline but I'm really hoping she is the one that stabbed Noah and not anyone else so something else could happen to her.

This show & shameless has been my go to sunday nights for years.

Just talk about Brendan please.

Well okay, do you think he raped Noah or did he just beat him up and allow him to get beat up? It doesn't imply that he got raped just got beat up a lot in his cell.

Also it was weird that he was following him if all he did was assault him.

However I don't think he stabbed him since he just moved and told very little people.

B R A V O
R
E
N
D
A
N

This is THE show of winter

pure fucking kino

Brendan is a good man and he doesn't have a bad bone in his body. He is a great actor and would never rape anybody. He has never stabbed anybody in his life and is truly one of the finest performers of his generation.

Seriously though, did you a good job in that role?

Playing a violent, intimidating guy suits him

Oh sorry forgot where I was wanted to actually discuss the show, guess i got out meme'd.

>6'3
no way

its all uphill from here

he is our guy

looking down on the corrupt

He's a large fella

He did good but he didn't have that much screen time or lines. He will be a suspect in Noahs attack so he should be around most the season, especially if he did it. This last episode didn't focus on it so prolly next week.

When I was in the 8th grade, I remember talking about Encino Man with this girl I had a major crush on but had friendzoned me for more than a year. I remember that she bit her lower lip and told hot Brendan was in it. It was the first time I realized that girls are just as turned on by attractive guys as guys are by attractive girls. Also felt dejected by her high standards.

Wtf u talking bout fagut

Wow you were friendzoned before that was even a thing. Setting trends left and right user

Friendzone was always a thing. It just didn't have a name.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs
can we help him guys?

>Although hopefully not intentional, Brendan Fraser gave Kevin J. O'Connor some genuine bruises when Rick roughed up Beni for information in the doomed Egyptologist's office; likewise, Fraser was able to bodily lift O'Connor uncomfortably close to the spinning ceiling fan. Apparently, he doesn't know his own strength.

What is he going to do with the pic of Alison?