Explain the appeal

Explain the appeal

I suppose he's cute no homo
although I saw that music video of him playing Lego House on a boat back in 2011, and I already knew he'd be making headlines

Safe

he's just a normal guy!!!

plus and multiply have a couple of good songs but divide is garbage

You have to be a normie to understand

Girls like that soppy shite.

its pop music, it appeals to the lowest common denominator. He has some genuinely good pop songs but its mostly made for women who think love and being a strong feminist is a reality.

Every generation needs a musician that's average-cute with a splash of awkward/relateable. This is ours.

Music wise, it's inoffensive guitar pop that moms can get into with some watered down hip hop vibes so he's trendy enough for the kids. Pretty straightforward.

he's ugly

I liked +
Everything after that is normalcore pop shit

He'd look less creepy if he dyed his barely visible eyebrows.

Two words: teenage girls.

For females that haven't come to the realization that "true love" isn't a real thing yet

t. male who came to the realization that "true love" isn't a real thing
but you didn't really try, did you?

Explain the appeal

I'm happily married since 2004. I just mean the Disney version of love. The idea that there's some magical soulmate out there and finding them means happily ever after without having to work at it constantly. Also no matter how much you love a girl youll still want to fuck other women, even if you dont act on it. Love requires a lot of patience and dedication obv

>I'm happily married since 2004
>he's on mu

this is a better question

Gay dudes and women. Emotionally touching pop/soul ballads with a dude with a kinda impressive voice. I listen to him cause I support this dudes dream of being George Michael.

Only mu.
t. oldfag

He is Welsh. Debate me.

Wait, wait, what the fuck? This is what Sam Smith looks like now? He literally looks like a completely different person. Losing weight and growing a beard can literally animorph a guy, wow.

he's a suffolk cunt who got his fame in norfolk and still supports ipswich like a fucking nonce

This, and vocal prowess

Safe, catchy pop songs in a distinctly English accent.

Galway Girl is a bizarre self-insert song about incest though.

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

If anything I think he looks worse IMO, not that he looked great before. He looks like walking aids now.

He's pushed by the industry. There's no actual appeal. Some normies will love anything that has lots of views.

t. fattie

He kinda looks like George Michael now that he's thin. Also, we need a George Michael.

>its pop music, it appeals to the lowest common denominator.
how come the 1950s-1990s were so different then?

They're not

Explain the appeal

Sorry for what?

Lush harmonies and perfect encapsulation of teenage emotion.

He's not cute
He's an ugly troll with pubes glued to his face

Best four guys to ever be in music, and Mike Love

I think Thinking Out Loud is a nice simple acoustic ballad to listen to every now and then. Not sure how his other songs got so popular especially Shape of You.I do admit his voice is good too

only god knows that

there's nothing special about his voice

>Explain the appeal
10-14 year old girls love his music

idk what happened to his face
he wasn't always a troll