The weather truly knows where white people reside in Europe

The weather truly knows where white people reside in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/misconceptions_faq.php#b1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, so "racial" differences are just physical adaptations to different kinds of climate, you just made the greatest discovery in the century!

this is not true you retard, this is equivalent of saying that if i play piano and my kids do too, my grandchildren will be born with long fingers

>over 20°C"

Not your grandchildren, but your grandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandchildren will.
Given that they will all play piano though.

t. literal retard

thats not how it works

If bad piano players would have decreased chances of survival then people will evolve with longer fingers.

>this is equivalent of saying that if i play piano and my kids do too, my grandchildren will be born with long fingers
eventually they will

no, it would require another human to already have long fingers, as those traits would be only ones surviving eventually all humans would become long fingered

another retard, kys really

Actually it kinda is.

Lamarck pls go and stay go

you're trolling right? i would expect this from an american flag thought

>you share a board with "people" who don't even know about the theory of evolution
That's it. I'm out.

If I don't have sex my daughter will have sex with everyone ebin :DDDD

eehhhhhh

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/misconceptions_faq.php#b1

>being this retarded
nigger detected

>panic searching google for something to support his retardedness and misinterpreting what it says
LOL

Can you please read that, it was created specifically for people like you who've never had it properly explained to them.

>theory

can you please stop linking random webpages as a response instead of actually arguing yourself and merely quoting a source?

thats slovenian flag you subhuman finn gook. and im correct you dumb fucking 75IQ retarded animals

Human body does not have capability to create or change on its own depending on your enviroment or activities

>le scandinavians are blonde and blue eyed because of snow xD XD XD XD
>meanwhile indigenous sami are swarthy as fuck

No, people have put effort into writing clear, concise explanations and I don't see the need to waste my time on dummies who unreasonably stand behind their flawed suppositions just because they're too hubrised to lose an internet argument.

This shit was dealt with 200 years ago, there was a big hype about it in the 70s and again just 10 years ago. It's actually surprising your effective educational system didn't do a better job on you.

You still havent done anything but link a random webpage and refused to either type down your argument or quote your source: in other words you have not presented an argument at all. Either put up or shut the fuck up like the little bitch you are. Here, let me show what you are basically doing:
>"google.com" here u go this is why ur wrong xD
Go on and post another word-salad trying to avoid the argument since that seems to be the extent of your mental capability. The irony of you talking about hubris and not letting arguments go kek.