Whatever happened to those "in the future, everyone will be an atheist" predictions?

Whatever happened to those "in the future, everyone will be an atheist" predictions?

>0% Jews

If only.

What a wonderful world our children will inherit.

Fuck boomers.

This prediction is about as accurate as climate change predictions. All it is showing is that the Pew Research Center is hoping Muslims will take over.

Statistical noise because they've always been well under 1%.

20 million of them in a world with 10 billion people.

we are obviously not in the future, this is clearly the current

>American education
>get shot

- they reproduce a lot
- theyre extremely hard to assimilate and yet we still import them
- they kill people of other religion in the ME
- they are not intimidated or impressed by the fedora tippers

I fail to see how this could be wrong unless there's a war

when an atheist moves in next door you aren't threatened with death if you don't share his (lack of) religion

Christian niggers exist. Muslims in Europe at 3rd generation reproduce less than the natives.

maybe but since we keep importing them it doesnt really matter.

>Christian niggers exist.
That's the main reason the Christianity line on that chart points straight instead of pointing down.

that was Marxist propaganda.

they still celebrate the decline of the west, and are happy Islam is on the rise.

>I fail to see how this could be wrong unless there's a war
>Constant state of that ass backwards area of the world

That and they keep pissing off everyone on an international scale. One can only hope the civilized world does something about this cancer before it's too late.

Spanish catholics still breed like rodents

>be unbaptized heathen
>hate religion
>realize how degenerate I am
>pray for guidance
I'm now going to go to RCIA and become a catholic.

Conservatism is rising, so will religion.

People realized atheism is really the religion of "STOP HAVING FUN" guys

No they don't. Spain is 76% Catholic and has a whopping 1.3 fertility rate (where any fertility rate below 2.1 means a population will eventually go extinct)

>In reaction to the educated elites, the masses give rise to the Second Religiousness, which manifests as deeply suspicious of academia and science.

>The Second Religiousness appears as a harbinger of the decline of mature Civilization into an ahistorical state. The Second Religiousness occurs concurrently with Caesarism, the final political constitution of Late Civilization. Both the Second Religiousness and Caesarism demonstrate the lack of youthful strength or creativity that the Early Culture once possessed. The Second Religiousness is simply a rehashing of the original religious trend of the Culture.

Remain calm and enjoy the decline.

100% already happening

I meant South Americans.

Religion sucks and most young people couldn't give a shit about it
I enjoy extramarital sex and tattoos and drinking

They have not bred that fast for decades.

Not much better

>77358448
so each muslim couple would have 7 kids and god knows how many grandkids before they start reproducing less than natives. at that rate britain would be 50% white sooner or later even if it slows down on Muslim immigration

>islam is the future and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Well this is depressing. I've been aware of this for a while. Even my most committed libtard friends struggle to answer when I ask them 'How do you feel about living on a muslim majority planet'?

>Muslims in Europe at 3rd generation reproduce less than the natives.

cite it.

Check the UK official population statistics mate. As for other countries I'm not so sure.
Germany must be similar as they have a birth rate lower than 1 despite being full of Turks.

secularism will be dead in europe by 2050. while the muslims spread like cancer, atheists are too busy not having children and promoting a culture of demographic suicide by pandering to homosexuals, transsexuals and other groups who will never reproduce and guarantee an islamic demographic majority within 100 years. lets see how well your progressive values hold up when there's no more people around to defend them.

But atheism and evangelicism are rising fast over here
People may think that the Pope is nice, but the Church doesn't really seem to focus a lot here

im not that guy nor do i have source but islamic birthrates dropped to native level for 2nd generation immigrants in the netherlands. it doesn't matter though since the borders are wide open so hundreds of thousands of new ones flood in every year, so regardless of birthrates they will still become a majority at some point.

Atheism is like a deficiency in a culture's autoimmune system, in that it reduces the host culture's resistance against foreign and hostile beliefs. It allows Islam to flourish.

The prediction was about the developed world, not third world shitholes.

If you ever bothered in reading the cited Pew Research Center study, you will see that it explicitly states atheism will increase, and that religion will decrease, in America and Europe.

These are always over exaggerated. Islam is taking over the world!!! No. Even in the most concentrated place in the UK it's only 5%. Canada is 3%, US is 1%. Relax a tiny bit. It's goinna be a while.

and why they hace a muslim as a major

what could you expect with muslims reproducing like rabbits? is not a question of convictions or faith, but of cultural habits.

It is like 1 drop of very strong poison. Even if you dilute it with a glass of water, it will still kill you.

But that means that whites must breed and that is not going to happen, meanwhile the shit skins keep getting in

London will be Muslim majority in the very near future and then the Muslim capital will have an undue political and media influence to legislate over rural whites