First few tracks are great

>first few tracks are great
>album turns to complete garbage afterwards, unfinished tracks, retarded skits that aren't funny at all, takes over an hour to finish
Why do people still like Kanye?

Other urls found in this thread:

rutube.ru/video/3c75a0afbb6e36ef6bafbf763770a893/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YEEZY! YEEZY! WHATS GOOD?

this is his best album and you are revealing you're a pleb who did not allow it to click, came here prematurely to make a fool of yourself like most people on this site

It's borderline unlistenable at times, but I don't like most of Kanye's stuff in general

30 hours is the horribly underrated

people said the same thing about Kid A when it was new, now look and everybody hails it as a masterpiece

TLOP is just Yeezus II.

Same kind of content, just elaborated on and with a different style. It's a great album because it actually allows us to peek inside the mind of an ultra famous, rich, genius madman.

Real Friends is even more underrated but I still agree with you. The original is better without the "muh Gabe" skit at the end.

WRONG. it's an elaboration on all of his albums

IT'S YA BOY MAX B

people can't handle this music because the album is about God and they don't want that in their pop music

What are you on about? The second half is better than the mess of a first half by miles. The stretch from Waves to No More Parties in LA is some of his best work

Also applies to MBDTF.

Ultralight beam's good
Wolves is good
FML's good
Father Bleach My Asshole is good
Waves is catchy
Saint Pablo
The rest hasn't stuck in my mind as particularly memorable or good

If your top 3 isn't a combination of tlop, Yeezus and mbdtf you are a pleb.

because you didn't listen to it enough, young padwan. you are not a jedi yet. they are both classics.

>>first few tracks are great
>>album turns to complete garbage afterwards
Dude it's the other way around, ultralight beam may be good but gets overlapped by Waves Wolves FML No More 30 Hours Parties in LA Saint Pablo (Fade is kinda bad i'll give you that)

keep listening, this is HARD LEVEL patrician. most on this board have not got it yet. some never will. it's like the beatles white album. when you get super patrish, you realize it's the best. dumb asses say it's got filler.

Where do you rate Yeezus in Kanye discography?

>HARD LEVEL patrician

13 yr old spotted

i don't rate them as better than each other because they are different experiences. yeezus, my beautiful dark twisted fantasy and the life of pablo are all classic, perfect albums

10/10 response true patrician in the building

nice to see someone else understands

STANLEY KUBRICK
BLACK STAR PROPHECY

Numbers 24:17King James Version (KJV)

17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

Real friends is the best track on it

>If your top 3 isn't a combination of tlop, Yeezus and mbdtf you are a pleb.

Let's get it all out of the way.

CD > MBDTF > LR > Yeezus > 808s > Graduation > TLOP

>>The College Dropout
>Best
Family Business
>Worst
Breathe In Breathe Out
>Overrated
Through the Wire
>Underrated
Two Words

>>Late Registration
>Best
Gone
>Worst
Celebration
>Overrated
Gold Digger
>Underrated
Drive Slow

>>Graduation
>Best
Flashing Lights
>Worst
Drunk and Hot Girls
>Overrated
Stronger
>Underrated
I Wonder

s & Heartbreak
>Best
Street Lights
>Worst
See You In My Nightmares
>Overrated
Love Lockdown
>Underrated
Robocop

>>MBDTF
>Best
Runaway
>Worst
So Appalled
>Overrated
All of the Lights
>Underrated
Lost in the World

>>Yeezus
>Best
New Slaves
>Worst
Send It Up
>Overrated
Bound 2
>Underrated
Hold My Liquor

>>TLOP
>Best
Saint Pablo
>Worst
Facts
>Overrated
Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1
>Underrated
Waves

>Top 5 Songs
1. Family Business
2. Runaway
3. Lost in the World
4. All Falls Down
5. Gone

yikes i'm not reading all that

This. TLOP and Yeezus seem more of a masterpiece every time I listen to them, Kanye is the fucking GOAT

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL
AND SHE JUST BLEACHED HER ASSHOLE
AND I GET BLEACH ON MY T-SHIRT
I'MA FEEL LIKE AN ASSHOLE

clearly the peak of musical talent

you obviously don't understand ye humor, he do that just for you faggots to think he's dumb. he deliberately fuck up his own song like the beatles. he is laughing at himself with his audience

Making a song shitty on purpose doesn't make it not shit or exempt from criticism.

that's not what it's about, you have no self-awareness. real art plays inevitably becomes self-aware and then it has a choice: make fun of itself or become pretentious. ye is never pretentious, he is too ridiculous for that, too absurd. you need to cool out. ever listen to the late beatles albums? ever listen to sgt pepper's. you think that shit is being serious? they were being shit in their brilliance because they could write anything and it would be loved, so they were self-aware and had the most fun with it. doesn't make the music less. it just makes you an asshat for not getting it, having no sense of humor. theme of this board. pretending to have a sense of humor but being stiff as fuck

>ye is never pretentious
cmon dude

you don't get his sense of humor at all and don't understand the definition of pretentiousness

like when he say let's have a toast to the jerkoffs that'll never take work off, he talking about himself. you have to listen to his songs with the idea that he is totally self-aware and knows you think he think is coming off pretentious and boastful and then you realize he is shitting on himself for this and he pretense is replaced by awareness

doubt.jpg

I think the whole album is gay.

hater = fan

MBDTF > LR > Yeezus > Graduation = College Dropout > LoP > 808's

This is the official ranking

(You)

Remove low & high lights, freestyle 4, half of 30 hours, and Fade and you got a post post post modern masterpiece.
>I Love Kanye
>Not Funny
How can you be this dense

graduation has drunk and hot girls and big brother, two of his worst songs. disqualified!

In what world is Big Brother one of Kanye's worst songs?

>not liking Big Brother

>high lights
>freestyle 4
>fade
why would you remove them?

it's a blowjob to jay z

No more parties in LA is a banger.

ULB
FSMH 1&2
Famous
Freestyle 4
I Feel Like That
Only One
I Love Kanye
Real Friends
FML
Wolves + Frank's Track
30 Hours (without the outro)
No more Parties
Saint Pablo

With this tracklist, this would've been a top 3 Kanye album

saint pablo sux and doesn't belong on the album

I guess High Lights is passable. Some very weak lyrics from Kanye on Freestyle 4 and the Desiigner feature adds nothing. Fade isn’t necessarily a bad song, but it has too little Kanye to be considered a Kanye song.

This.
I didn't hate it the first couple of times i listened to it but I didn't like it much either and thought it was Kanye's worst album, but since then it has grown own me so much that I think it might be AOTD(atleast top 3) and one of the best Hip Hop albums ever.

god awful opinion

and it's not even a hip hop album

no such thing as a bad opinion. you're way behind, what is you in kindergarten

fade is the best song

What's I Feel like that? Don't come up with songs on yourself

rutube.ru/video/3c75a0afbb6e36ef6bafbf763770a893/

Was released in the music video of All Day and was probably meant to be in the album in the early stage.

Meant for

The first few tracks were the worst, please dont talk about black art anymore.

Actually it's CD=LR=G=808=MBDTF=Y=TLOP>WTT>CS

>The first few tracks were the worst

ultralight beam is his best song ever and he isn't even rapping on it

Fuck, I remember rating it 4/10 on a first listen but it's growing on me more and more.
Would rate it 2nd best Kanye album right now.

>makes a Star Wars reference
>thinks his opinions matter

TLOP > MBDTF > Yeezus > Late > Dropout >Throne > Grad > 808s

>doesn't get the eminem reference

Switch TLOP-MBDTF and LR-TCD and this is perfect

>listens to nu-eminem
ok pal

>doesn't listen to every major release and memorize every lyric
ok friendo

>doesn't listen to an artist's most popular song once in the background of other activities and never touch their work again
alright hermanos

Cloooose, I think MBDTF is a bit overrated though. Those last few tracks mar the whole thing for me a little :/ I'd probably put it before or after Dropout.

And Grad is tough....it really could go kinda anywhere. Can't deny that it was an album that made me realize "damn, I *really* like rap music now" when it came out, even though I was big into his first two already.

What do you fellow Kanye fans think of my 2 playlists of if TLOP+related tracks were 2 different Kanye albums, kinda like if there were a Yeezus II & III? Or at least it would be a themed double-disc for TLOP

Pic related is the first, I'll put the 2nd in a minute

I also made a mix I love of if Jay and Ye collaborated for TLOP / 4:44

This is closer to correct, lol

interesting thread, made me replay pablo and i like it more now

>Those last few tracks mar the whole thing for me a little
opinion disregarded. Lost in the World is one of his best songs

The first song on this 2nd part is "Only One"

To the last dude, I agree that Yeezus is the core of the TLOP sound. It's the Yeezus beats/backbone + the rest of his discography swirling around that

Eh, I can see why you'd like it. I think it's that choir that is a bit cheesy for me. Also the fact that it's "Woods" already at the core. That + Blame Game being so long are a little grating (though that shit *is* pretty funny)

Ain't nothing like So Appalled and Devil in a New Dress, though. Runaway and Dark Fantasy and All of the Lights, too? Hot damn

Yo this is *exactly* why "Only a Northern Song" deserves 1,000% to have been included on the 50th anniversary Pepper remaster like SFF & Penny Lane got to. It's that wink to the audience that is a joy to hear. Those drums, those chords...

Let the kids have the music, bro. It's not like Ye wasted money releasing physicals – it's the streaming era and we can play with albums however we please

>We only makin' the highlights
>Tell my mama, tell my mama, that I only want my whole life to be mine
It's ridiculous how emotional this exact moment in Highlights makes me.

this is my part nobody else speak

Gabe callin

i need every bad bitch up in equinox / i wanna know right now if you're a freak or not