crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XO2cxuqcjbo
youtube.com/watch?v=dAQwoh9RxQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_WVk1EIP6mo
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
stats.org/presidential-pollings-margin-for-error/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642046/He-angry-shooter-Birthday-boy-Trump-blasts-Obama-afternoon-terror-lecture-claims-Orlando-shooting-proves-political-correctness-deadly.html#comments
archive.is/98D9e
state.gov/s/h/c26762.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Senate_Office_Building
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642531/Stephen-Colbert-compares-Trump-NAZI-draws-swastika-chalkboard-trying-figure-Obama-s-response-Orlando-massacre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump's support will surge once he debates with Hillary.

SHILLS RAUS

I'm the first poster. I don't know what to put

>45 MINUTE WARNING

Trump Rally in Atlanta, GA (6-15-16)
>Noon EST

youtube.com/watch?v=XO2cxuqcjbo RSB
youtube.com/watch?v=dAQwoh9RxQ8 DTS
youtube.com/watch?v=_WVk1EIP6mo NU

When will the new polls start to come out?

Greetings fellow Trump supporters

This is your friendly Tuganalyst (a.k.a. t. Analyst Barbosa) with a new set of charts to highlight how the biased media tries to manipulate you into losing hope and abandoning Trump using nothing but objective data but curated to imply a much worse picture than it is.

In the picture is the up to date RCP chart (posted ad nauseum by the Fake Fin btw), current up until June 14, 2016. [1]

If you base your analysis on this single chart the picture seems dire, it gives the impression that Trump support took a hard dive from June 1 forward.

In reality the change was minimal (as the next charts will show) and the following flaws in the chart were used to give this false impression:

1. The Y Axis chart doesn't cover the full range of the data. Considering this is a percentage goes from 0% to 100% putting the Y Axis in the 34-54% (a fifth of the actual range) magnifies every little change in the polls by 5x, giving the false impression that any change is much bigger than it really is.

2. The absence of the margin of error. Usually when the data is subject to error the margin of error is displayed in the charts either with error bars or wi9th a shadow around the main line indicating the highest and lowest possible value taking in account the erro margin. In both cases in the RCP chart the error margin is absent. A sane explanation of margin of error can be found in an article [2] published on October 14, 2015, one that explains how the polls favouring Trump at the time didn't necessary meant he would be the republican nominee (because of the margin of error).

Next I'll be showing the same RCP data, only presented without distortion caused by #1 above and in a further post, the same data with the error margins factored in.

[1] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

[2] stats.org/presidential-pollings-margin-for-error/

IF he debates her. He has a history of shunning debates due to how the media plays him unfairly

>he fell for the Make America Great Meme

so the shooter's father is being given ample air time now... he's on MSNBC kissing ass and getting away with it.

this country is fucking doomed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642046/He-angry-shooter-Birthday-boy-Trump-blasts-Obama-afternoon-terror-lecture-claims-Orlando-shooting-proves-political-correctness-deadly.html#comments

Really makes you think

Thankfully now #I'mWithStupid

This
The reason we're not seeing her plummet is because she will never stand in front of a camera without months of preperation. then she'll spout of her talking points and the media gobbles it up like they've been told to and do all the work attacking Trump for her

>first post isn't awoo
>thread will be filled with shills
>"I used to support trump, but.. I am now a #Dildo4Hillary"

Also Trump tweeted it.
The madman.

>biased media tries to manipulate you into losing hope and abandoning Trump using nothing but objective data but curated to imply a much worse picture than it is.

so is he pro gun control or not?

we need to hear it from him, speaking and tweeting, with time stamps

Is he not complicit? He stated the reasons why he did it, which implies he had some insight and did not report it.

i would be concerned that hillary has only really gone down. if i were a hillary fan
trump has been going up and down and up and down

>Check twitter
>The madman actually tweeted that Obama is a traitor
WEW

Seems like they're waiting as long as possible because they know Trump will be up after the attack and his rousing speech. Petulant President Obama gave him a boost too, if the most hated President in US history since Johnson is angry at someone, he must be doing something right.

>he fell for the crying Wojak leddit-tier epic meme

>People are already going full retarded on that tweet

When he is publicly endorsing the idea then we can talk, right now he's just mentioning discussing it with gun experts

>It's wrong to want a fair debate

Now, as you can see in the chart in the OP both the "slump" on Trump's numbers and the differences between he and Hillary are much smaller when the chart is presented with the full range.

The range compression made by most pollster is not accidental but not necessarily biased against any candidate. It is a product of the necessity to keep the audience "on the tip of their seats" all the time, always eager for the next data point as if it was the one who would finally decide the election.

It is equivalent, if I may compare, with the inflamatory title of the news articles (clickbait).

Also in this chart there is the trendline of both candidates, calculated automatically based on the excel Linear Trendline. It clearly displays a small but constant rise for Trump and a constant decline of Hillary numbers, much steeper than Trump's rise.

Next the chart comparing the percentages of both candidates with the error margin factored in.

The chart in this post is the year to date chart, also showing that the changes are not very big even considering the whole 2016 dataset.

There is a lot of psyop shilling and dividing going on in Trump threads right now. Stay strong and vigilant lads. Don't let Crooked H's Correct the Record break your barrier. Resist the shill with all your might.

>archive.is/98D9e
archive.is/98D9e
>archive.is/98D9e
archive.is/98D9e

HOLY SHIT

>archive.is/98D9e
archive.is/98D9e
>archive.is/98D9e
archive.is/98D9e

OMAR MATEENS RADICALIZED FATHER VISITED HILLARY CLINTON'S OFFICE

>archive.is/98D9e
archive.is/98D9e
>archive.is/98D9e
archive.is/98D9e

WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE

>archive.is/98D9e
archive.is/98D9e
>archive.is/98D9e
archive.is/98D9e

It's the Capitol Hill Liason Office. state.gov/s/h/c26762.htm
It's in the Russell Senate Office Building which Hilary worked in. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Senate_Office_Building

>Trump's support is in freefall
>"But Trump is doing slightly better today than he was over a year ago! This means he's going to be ahead in the polls any day now!"

you guys really prove why Trump loves the poorly educated so much

>I am now a #Dildo4Hillary"

lol

P.S. to put in context and preempt the accusation that the general trend doesn't factor the recent loss of momentum here is the same chart as the second one, but contemplating only the worst recent period for Trump: June 1 to June 14, mostly polls taken in before Orlando and right in the middle of the "Mexican Judge" controversy.

Whenm factored in context of the full range it is visible that the decrease in the poll numbers is much softer than the one the original RCP chart try to give the impression.

Again, don't let them intimidate you. Don't let them lie with numbers and be prepared because with the approach of the General election every single trick in the book will be attempted.

Milo just got banned on Twitter.

>When he is publicly endorsing the idea then we can talk,

he just said something that threatens losing the core of his support, he got some splainin to do

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642531/Stephen-Colbert-compares-Trump-NAZI-draws-swastika-chalkboard-trying-figure-Obama-s-response-Orlando-massacre.html

>Late Show host Stephen Colbert shocked TV audiences with a comic sketch about Donald Trump's reaction to the Orlando nightclub massacre which ended with him drawing a swastika on a chalkboard.

>Colbert was reacting to a speech Trump made on Monday in which he blasted President Obama's reaction to the incident at The Pulse gay club in Florida in which Omar Mateen gunned down 49 people before being killed in a shootout with police.

>Trump had said: 'We’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart

THE
WORST
ABUSERS
OF
WOMEN

SHE GETS MONEY FROM THEM, FOLKS

I'm a little worried about this NRA meeting Trump is having. I can totally see the "terror" and "no-fly" lists being greatly expanded to everyone on Sup Forums or anyone who has been to a Trump rally or fucking whoever the left is angry with at the time. There's no due process. You can't petition a court to be removed from the lists. Hell, you don't even know you're on the list. It's very shady.

You have zero room to discuss any form of education supporting sanders or hillary.

You might as well move to Canada/mexico where you belong.

Are you joking? He was endorsed by the NRA pretty early in the race. He's always on about protecting and cherishing the 2nd amendment.

Hillary has never been able to reverse a negative trend in her entire political career.

Well at least we know it was the club's fault for the shooting. What a brave man

The way things have been going, the father could have posed for a photo outside the club that night with gun in hand alongside his son, and still look better then Trump in the public's eyes.

Not the first time that's happened. God forbid you speak about deporting Muzzies.

We're having a crisis of confidence at the moment.

HE FIRST GETS THE ENDORSEMENT OF DICK SUCKERS AND MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE FROM LGBT

NOW HE WANTS TO BAN GUNS

BILL KRISTOL AND BEN SHAPIRO WHERE FUCKING RIGHT

THIS DIRTBAG IS NOT A TRUE CONSERVATIVE SHOULW HAVE WENT WITH #TrusTED Cruz

>a history of shunning debates
>skipped exactly one debate (and raised 5.6 million for veterans in the process)

Well 50 gays just died whats one shoa'd on twitter.

So i'm guessing the "finnish" poster was doing the graveyard shift and now CTR came in to take over?

Why haven't you taken the cuck pill yet /Pol? It has so many benefits and no disadvantages!
>1. Your wife will be happier. Black men are better at fucking and will be able to please her
>2. You will no longer have to worry about sexually pleasing her... the blacks will do it for you!
>3. You will be happier as well. Happy wife, happy life like they say!
>4. Your children will have more genetic diversity. White race will be abolished in our lifetime if we all go cuck. No more racism!
5. The wound left in the psyche of our societies by centuries of colonialism will be healed once we welcome the black race with open legs

As a black Finn born to a white mother I feel it is our duty to ensure the downfall of white privilege by encouraging the races mixing to form one race... the human race. It's a beautiful thought isn't it?

The whole point of Trump is that he's a populist who listens to his people so of course he'll listen to his large support base if they don't like the idea.

god forbid you speak out about anything

>he fell for the meme that a career criminal could be President

The more shills here, the more we must be doing something right
They must have spent quite a pretty penny now on this shit

>There is a lot of psyop shilling and dividing going on in Trump threads right now.

there has been the whole time, Hillary isn't even a threat to Trump

Trump tweeting it was pretty big. However, people spamming it on Sup Forums isn't that big of a deal because most of us already knew this. It's normies who need to know this information.

I love the Fox Theater

I would say it's shocking but we all know which side the leftists are on.

Even Fox had that greasy fuck on the air.

I shut it off as soon as he came on. I don't need to listen to a piece of shit Taliban supporter's taqiyya about why Muslims are fluffy little bunny rabbits.

Holy shit. It's real.
What triggered them?

>Trump putting his own supporters on a list for attending his own rallies

Bitch, please.
Let's not pretend anything will come of it.
>discussion takes place
>15 minutes later
>Yeah, sorry, everyone has to keep their guns.
>fools just gave him more free publicity

From the tone of the tweet its pretty obvious he's just getting their opinion, and the NRA's opinion is "keep your fucking hands off my gun. " The guy has been railing against gun control for months.

>tfw slided by shills

Good riddance, /polgbt/ is a disgusting meme and needs to be forgotten about.

Here's what I don't get
Shouldn't the father be in mourning that his son fucking died? Shouldn't he be asking that the media doesn't interrogate him while he comes to terms with the fact that his son is dead?

This is a shill. Subversive, unfunny.

This is a troll. Kind of funny, not subversive.

Know your enemies.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be accountable, but people ITT are acting like he's already sending the police knocking at doors for guns

Well that's it, now I'm convinced you really put up a good argument there based on no facts or evidence. Guess I'll just have to vote for Shillary now #ImaHilldawg
But lets not forget the fact that Hillary belongs in jail, instead lets just slide threads with faggot memes and shitposting

Fresh OC from last night

he needs to say something spectacular to follow this up, otherwise his support will evaporate, whats the difference between Hillary grabbing your guns or Trump grabbing your guns? nothing there is no difference

/thread

I'm saying in the event of a future Democrat presidency it would be extremely tempting for King Nigger II or Hildabeast or whoever to put everyone that's ever supported a Republican on the no-gun list.

Nope. 2nd Amendment all the way.
Peolle think he's looking into gun control because he's going to meet the NRA.
>as if they will suggest / support gun control

What did he mean by this?

>tfw no trump gf

drumpf

Wew lad

>implying that hasn't happened already.

An what would that have to do with Trump if he isn't in power?
Are you having a giggle?

Do you know ANYTHING about the NRA? They've been opposed to the no fly list gun ban idea since Obama mentioned it, exactly for the reasons you listed. No due process, you don't even know you're on the list, you can't be removed from the list, etc.

No Fly list shouldn't exist in the first place, its unconstitutional to deprive people their right to travel with no due process. Trump is big on the Constitution, relax.

>/thread

Hello Rebbit.

try harder shill

>most hated
>over 50% approval rating

>Are you joking?

I only pray with all my heart that he was joking about what was said regarding excluding people on the no fly list from being able to buy firearms

SHALL

Good fucking morning. It seems Trump is still down in the polls... Not to worry though! Once he debates Hillary (maybe even getting that DNC file from Russia (Praying)), he will surely rise and rise like in the Republican primaries! Stay confident, and don't fall for shills! MAGA!!!

What does this graph mean?

You know the 6 stages of terminal illness or something. Joe is at "acceptance"

Twitter is total fucking dogshit.

It was bad enough when they were banning people like FinMin Taylor Swift and Tila Tequila, but Milo literally did nothing wrong.

Holy shit it's true, he's gone from my following section

>Trump acts like he is considering some gun control
>everybody waits to see what he says
>Trump comes out of the meeting and tweets 4 words

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

why doesnt plebbit get rid of mods for its news subs? and just have emoloyees run them?

>it's the LE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY meme again

Joe is Joe.

>Trump gets close to Shillary
>Somehow Shillary skyrocket then

Hmmmm....

Fucking cyber tyranny.
Yeah it sure is great that one of the only gays speaking out against Islam gets censored.

>look better then Trump in the public's eyes.

just because the media says people don't like Trump doesn't make it so, most of America likes Trump, he's a shoe in to win so long as he doesn't fuck it up

Didn't he get banned multiple times before? Probably triggered someone on twitter.

The faggot is annoying, but it's still funny how twitter started to heavily enforce its ban on free speech over the last few years. Even the slightest "offenses" tick them off.

We must pay reparations to niggers

>gril sends you this pic
>make jew joke on the same day
>is germanic

All you got? Go prep a bull

Well shit Milo. What the fuck did you do faggot?

Ya. Trump is losing hard. Even with the racketeering scandal Hillary is under, Trump is still losing. Even with Putin's support and Russian hackers fucking with Hillary, Trump is still losing. That's the trend. Trump has been losing since the get go, and hasn't stopped losing.

Do you even read sources other than cuntbook posts?

>tfw life member of the NRA

Yeah, I know this. I read American Rifleman every month just like you do. However, let's not forget they've sold us up the river before. :/