Literally lose to war against itself

>literally lose to war against itself
>get turn into a wh*te colony in order to not die
Is there a more pathetic country than this cunt?

Taiwan or Japan?

Again

우리 걍 자유대한민국이 존재하는 것은 다행인걸 인정 하자 ^^

t. 외국인

you have glorious jeonse we only have buy and rent.

i know how to write 김정을 :3
recommend me some korean sites/apps to check please, i started trying to learn it today. I hope that one day NK and SK will unite

No! Remember the glorious Hwan Empire!

I really wonder if people that meme about stuff like this genuinely believe it
Like the people that say the USA lost the Vietnam war and think farmers actually destroyed us

wholesale murder of farmers does destroy the credibility of the war

But they did

American education, everyone

You wanna see this cunt would become flooded with commies?

경찰관 아저씨 여기요~~

>Have its whole population believe in a white man's fairy tale where when you die you float to a sky city with a flying zeus papa

Yeah, I'd say the gooks are pretty pathetic.

DELET THIS

pls respond

I recommend textbooks and CDs the old fashioned way... well it worked for me at least

Well you know N.Korea attacked and unlike in Vietnam there was a UN resolution to stop the North but just keep rewriting history. The only reason we are there was instead if letting us curb stomp the North millions of screaming Chinamen came over the border and we ended up with a ceasefire in a war that still hasn't ended.

The fucking farmers didn't. We lost at home and the whole while we were fighting the N.Vietnamese and their offshoot the VC armed with Russian anti-aircraft defenses and materials from Russia and China. The Tet offensive was a failure that severely damaged the VC and failed at the NV goal of a popular uprising in the South (you know the farmers). It actually ended up increasing animosity in the South against the North. TLDR your average farmer in Southern Vietnam didn't give a shit about the commies.

*tips*

South Korea is a pathetic state whose existence is meaningless.

>Dagoland
Post trashed.

Hence we have the naughtiest of dogs, shouting as a form of argumentary. A classic.

Why do people recently have this need to bully South Korea?

OP is actually a Korean (kinda)

He hates Americans and South Korea because his mom dropped him on the head as a child

Success breeds jealousy.Also the Korean war was a Ceasefire you Idiot Chink. (OP)

It's just there are some trends here. One week there'll be many posts bashing Poland, next week South Korea, next week yet another country. Are Sup Forums users some hive mind or something?

I want a kgf right now

Japanon get in here
Banter with Korea