Is this the most anti-white film ever? There wasn't a single positive white character. The extreme guys were ridiculous...

Is this the most anti-white film ever? There wasn't a single positive white character. The extreme guys were ridiculous, though.

I think you've been spending way too much time one Sup Forums

>"she'll call me a twinkie"
>aggressive white cops
>beta white boys who posture as alphas (extreme guys)

eh, maybe you're right.

>tfw I thought this was the funniest film ever but now I'm 30 and realize how unfunny it is

>I used to have a sense of humor but now I'm an assblasted Sup Forums-tard who can't enjoy a movie that asks me to see the world from anyone else's point of view but mine.

No,this is.

>There wasn't a single positive white character.
Does NPH not count?

>Oh well maybe this user is right, maybe I'm just being narrow minded
>I'll give the movie another chance
>DUDE WEED LOL IT'LL GET YOU LAID AND WACKY ADVENTURES FUCK THE POLICE XD

Wow I was really persuaded there thank you for making me see the error of my ways user

Except he's a sex addicted cokes fiend who steals their car

The jew characters seemed Ok.

How is that not positive?

I think it's coincidence. The movie was just stupid fun anyway, just to advertise those delicious little burgers.

This. They were benign friends who set them off on their journey, sort of mystical guardians or something.

That kayaking scene was a masterpiece

I actually hate stoner comedies but Harold& Kumar is great. It's (like the director's other mother Dude Where's My Car) closer to a comedy-noir than a stoner comedy. it's not seth rogan and jonah hill sitting around hittin the bong talking about each other's nutsack, it's a picaresque narrative that takes our characters through a crazy cross-section of the modern world fit for Fellini, using visual comedy and setup/payoff gags along the way

also not anti-white, just multicultural. unless you're a hypersensitive Sup Forumstard this movie shouldn't bother you.

>prostitute-ass branding shroomhead that DUI's
>positive white character

malin ackerman was gonna fuck them both, seems like a positive character

Go blog about it like a tumblrina who got "fat shamed"

>jews
>white

same. these kind of movies are just fucking unbearable past a certain age.

tried watching superbad and pineapple express and barely laughed at any of it

but those were never funny....

But NPH was one of the favorite characters of the movie

>seth rogan movie
>AYE LETS HIT UP SOME WEED MAN
>scene where they are hittin some ganja with the top quality weed with some nice pieces

shits cringy now ever since i stopped smoking pot.

i still think grandmas boy is funny because of JP

That was the whole fucking point dipshit, it starts like you're going to watch the adventure of those two white dudes in Vegas or whatever and instead you're following to minorities as they go to get munchies.

The advertising for it was "the Asian guy from American Pie & the Indian guy from Van Wilder" because at the time that's all they were known as.

Was also the first movie to star a paki and a chink where they didn't put on an accent.

Harold and Kumar is actually a kino trilogy

Also NPH is GREAT in them

>mfw my dad came home with a case of white castle burgers just as I had finished watching the movie