HOLY SHIT IT FINALLY CLICKED

HOLY SHIT IT FINALLY CLICKED

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1gPhOGHQjYp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now listen to the superior album

I don't get it.

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE

The Name of This Band Is Talking Heads is the best Talking Heads album. Listen to Houses in Motion, Psycho Killer, TAKE ME TO THE RIVER, Crosseyed and Painless and tell me that it's not.

I know about the album, I don't know what's its connection to Aerosmith.

It's a catchy album with memorable melodies and interesting rhythms. How did it not click immediately?

fuck i didn't check the text before i posted it

yeah, at first I felt it was like you described.
today I've been just listening it exclusively on repeat and it's getting 10x better with each iteration.
holy shit every song is so good

shit, I read it as a negative post
I mean it was JUST a pop album with interesting rhythms, and now I can hear the work of genius in every second

all the songs sound the same desu

t. no ears

Psycho killer is on 77 you dolt

can someone back me up please

no

*adds burning down the house*
its perfect

I don’t understand how people can not fall in love with this album on first listen.

>hurdur
Cause people have different tastes faggot

it clicked first listen fa me

HANDS

For example, you've been listening to something completely different for months and decided to move on and finally try some Talking Heads. All the songs sound the same until your ears get used a little, than you start noticing every minute detail and eventually fall in love.

It's a live album you dolt

vocaroo.com/i/s1gPhOGHQjYp

*click* Take a *click* look a*click* these *click*click*nds
TFW file's probably corrupted.

Guys, it's literally a top 40 pop album. How did it not click immediately? Once In A Lifetime was played multiple times an hour on MTV for god knows how many months. Literally everybody and their mother had heard it. This album is good, but its not difficult. Its 80s mom pop.

That version of Take Me To The River might be the best cover of all time honestly

>listen to 77 for the first time
>psycho killer comes up
>had no idea it was on this album
>had no idea it was a talking heads song
>actually fucking thought it was a song by the killers
is there hope for me Sup Forums

still hasn't clicked for me

What. How. How in the name of Jesus Christ did you think it was by the Killers. Is it just cause it has the word "Killer" in the title? It sounds absolutely nothing like the Killers. What the fuck is actually wrong with you. In all my years on this site, no, on the internet, I have never heard something so truly mind bogglingly stupid. Are you an actual retard? Not even in an insulting sense, are you legally retarded? Like when you went to school did you wear a helmet and ride on a shorter bus than the rest of the kids? I cannot possibly fathom the absolute stupidity of someone who would think that the song Psycho Killer was by the fucking Killers. If you aren't diagnosed already please go get your caretaker to drive you to the nearest hospital and request a test to see precisely how disabled you are.

tism

>please go get your caretaker to drive you to the nearest hospital

Clicked isn't about difficulty, it's about suddenly being able to fully appreciate and enjoy, about it finally living up to the expectations.

I had never listened to new wave or post punk before I heard this album, and I still loved it on first listen.

Holy fuck I'm crying

i-i j-j-just assumed i-i'm s-sorry

good for you you fuck

Fucking yes, it's so much better than the version on More Songs

Top fucking kek

oh you're underage that explains it

I genuinely can't listen to the MSABAF version. Like it's not bad by any stretch of the imagination but I grew up listening to the Name of This Band is Talking Heads version. It just blows any other version of that song so far out of the water.

Same as it ever was.

I found this with joy division's Unknown Pleasures.
It started off boring, then you kinda have a couple epiphanies with some of the song meaning and the sounds.