What's your opinion on this masterpiece?

What's your opinion on this masterpiece?

I dig it, great mixing and interesting sounds/samples.
Only complaint was that the ambient tracks were pretty boring, I wish he's included at least one more house song or otherwise trimmed it down to an EP.

Pretty good. Tho I only got attached to Open I Signal. I remember jogging to that a lot in the forest nearby.

*Open Eye Signal
I'm retarded

On my first listen I was really captivated by the opening, but the end of the album, barring the ultimate song, ended up boring me. The last song is admittedly great, but is a fairly big departure from the rest of the LP's sound.

Given how much praise this album gets for being a "unified whole" and working together as a single piece (something Hopkins himself seems to allude to in his runtime of exactly 60 minutes), I'm forced to conclude that while this album impressed me technically, it's unfortunately not a masterpiece.

I certainly think Hopkins has the potential for a 10/10 album, and this one is a pretty decent attempt.

i disliked it

here you go anons. made myself

I liked it.

Thank you for your contributions.

Overrated and also underrated

The superior JH 2013 release

Absolutely majestic. We Disappear is one of my favourite tracks of all time. Minimalistic, atmospherical and bleepy-bloopy with glitchy elements. It's perfect.

extremely good, bit long in the tooth sometimes but it always sounds very nice so I don't mind too much

also quite good, tons of variety on this one. You dig Animal Spirits? That albums phenomenal too.

>electronic album
>masterpiece
no.

Fuck off retard

fuck you

His best release yet, but I don't think it's a masterpiece

not that guy but Animal Spirits is top 10 AOTY for sure. Each Moment Like The First is godtier

you never been to england have you

when the fuck will we get a new album from this guy

I have. Why do you ask?

u fuckin melon

synesthetic pleasure

nice piece of minimalism to have on whilst doing other things

it's not that good

it's auditory-tactile for me, but whatever

Really well done in terms of sound. The producing, mixing and sampling is really interesting, but the album is repetitive

I understand the complaints that it's overrated and repetitive, but it was the album that got me into genres like IDM, ambient and so much more. For that reason and how much the sound still holds up for me, it's probably one of my all-time favourite albums.