Plz come to panama

plz come to panama

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estado_del_Istmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But everyone knows it's not safe in Panama. Didn't you watch Prison Break?

Mini Colombia?

It was way saffer, before...

been there once
got really drunk and crashed my tank into a laundromat
8.5/10 would freedom again

do you have cigars?

ya yo ha venido

what was i supposed to even do there?

all i did was drink beer and seco herranero

Visit the Casco Antiguo

Or Panamá Viejo

yo si entre y camine por todo la ciudad antiguo, tambien vi a el altar de oro y el mueso de el canal

no tenia yo el chance para ir a panama viejo durante mi paseo ayi.

what does someone like you do?

a veces yo veo que panamenos postan aqui - yo se que este website es famoso y todo, pero como descruben ustedes este website?

pardon my poor spanish

>what does someone like you do?
I am currently at Uni.
>como descruben ustedes este website?
Navegando por Internet. Creo que fue cuando estaba en secundaria, ví un vídeo en youtube sobre Sup Forums y por eso me metí a ver de que iba todo este rollo.

The history of Panama, in 200 words or less:

So there was this land and these brown chinese people were in this land and they pretty much didn't do anything for millenia that's noteworthy then Spaniards came and conquered the brown chinese and made slighty less brown chinese and the land was now part of Gran Colombia which then became just Colombia and the US wanted a canal and asked Colombia to build a canal and Colombia said yes but then Colombia said no and the US then told some of the brown chinese around the projected canal that they were a country and gave them a few dollars and the brown Chinese agreed and the US took this land from Colombia and built a canal and Panama was born.

I fell kinda insulted. Would you at least read this book?

No.

No

Of Course no.

Born chineses are subhum-

esa foto yo mismo lo tome, en el estacion del metro en san mig

que hago para conseguir trabajo en panama

I liked it better when it was named Department of the Isthmus.

Speaks a lot better to its history and -identity-

It was Estado Federal de Panamá under Colombia. This guy managed to separate it from Colombia from 1840 to 1841 (Without any US help), and called it Estado del Istmo.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estado_del_Istmo

I like Estado del Istmo better than Panamá(which no one is really sure of what it means because it is in a dead native language.)

It depends on what is your field of expertise.

si me meto a la escuela de derechos aqui en el eeuu y regreso a panama, sera facil para encontrar un trabajao?

pero no quiero ser un abogado ayi, hay bastante en panama

It does look a little bit like South Africa

Si. La verdad es que abogados en Panamá hay de sobra. No es una profesión muy recomendable acá.

Panama is more poetic and is a famous name

what does a tourist like to do? i find this place is bland for tourists. maybe we should ask disney to put a resort here, hopefully they wont kidnap native kids and prostitute them to the clintons

I heard there are boobs big like pineapples