How did the allied soldiers escape before Germany captured them? How would Nolan depict it in his new movie?

How did the allied soldiers escape before Germany captured them? How would Nolan depict it in his new movie?

Seriously how

* When the entire Dunkirk scenario played out, most of France wasn't captured and the majority of the French army was still intact. At the same moment, the spearheading German forces were spread out and in need of rest, refueling and so on, so it was decided to wait for reserves et al. to possible engage instead of continuing the fast paced yet worn out frontal assault.

* The terrain around Dunkirk was terrible for tank warfare and consisted of the seem ground composure which turned specific WWI battles into fields of wet mud. As a result, the main strategy of the German forces for France was not certain in its potential victory and could actually be desastrous. As a result, generals were cautious to engage directly.

* Operation Dynamo actually worked out far better than expected and planned, which also helped the trapped Allied forces.

Nolan is probably going to do a more neutral job than Spielburg, but I doubt he is fully going into historical realism and will show the event as 'powerful allied romanticism and strength against all odds'.

indeed those fleeing british are gonna be depict as hero, there are like 2 french dude in a 70 character cast.

fuck everything.

Hitler went easy on them so he could use it as leverage for peace talks

Not this shit again.

this
i heared this on Sup Forums so i assume its correct

I was taught in history class that Hitler didn't want to crush alle their troops because he wanted britain on his side (england being somewhat ubermensch)

Britcucks are this delusional

This is true. "Hitler's Table Talk" book is a good source for stuff like that.

Hitler sucked at military strategy.

>How would Nolan depict it in his new movie?
There will be at least one scene where an Allied soldier fucks a German girl, possibly interracial

All Germans do, they aren't natural born leaders

As others have stated: Hitler liked the English and thought if he let them go they could make peace.
Also the French did what they could.
So a mix of the French fighting for their lives and Hitler being a good guy.

Probably gonna cringe hard when I get around to seeing it.

Another theory:
Hitler had an internal power struggle with his generals, who wanted to attack, so he said no, only Göring gets to attack.
I wouldn't rule that out, he was, from the perspective of the generals, an upstart peasant.

>Be trapped on a beach
>Not make loads of cool sandcastles

My only question is how many PoC did he depict? If it's less than 75% of the cast he is a fucking racist

>Anti-Eternal Anglo this butt-blasted he has to cry on the temple of baneposting

The same thing happened in WW1, thats why the common theory is Hitler personally veto'd it because the generals wouldn't have been stupid enough to make the same mistake.

Hitler was an anglophile. It was his undoing. Should have gassed the entire island.

>"Heil I'm Adolf Hitler and I just got a great idea, I can capture hundred of thousands of british soldiers thus utterly crippling the English army and allowing me to use them as bargaining chips in future negotiations, but what if I instead allowed them to escape? Surely it would show my kindnessand give me a stronger position to negotiate the surrender of the UK!"
If you truly believe this happened then you're legitimately retarded.

This movie shows how Bane got his powers and became the legendary masketta man.
I am assuming that the sight of his dying friends awakened his powers or something.

>there will be one scene where a German soldier fucks a French girl
^more likley as the setting is France

>eternal Anglo cuck secretly knows it will actually feature allied nurses getting rammed by SS officers and is in denial about it

He didn't want to kill his "Aryan" brothers. Hitler was a delusional anglophile that some how never heard of the term "perfidious albion"

But that's wrong.

Like holy shit where are you learning history?

He tried but even the old men of the national guard were too much for him

So the Brits just left their froggy allies who held the line to ensure they escaped? They did not even hitch them for a ride?

What the fug?

Hitler thought anglo saxons were a lesser race. He didn't not consider British people Aryan. But he did respect Winston Churchill.

>How did the allied soldiers escape
They just did.

Nah a lot of Frenchies also escaped to England and were sent back to France right before Petain surrendered. Around 30 000 were left behind at Dunkirk to buy time for the evacuation IIRC.

Not that it matters because the Brits just attacked the French fleet over a misunderstanding not long after kek.

Angeln and Saxony are both a province of Germany. The Anglo Saxons are Germanic people that speak a Germanic language (English). Hitler believed the British to be natural "Aryan" brothers. He was an idiot and never studied history about how profoundly traitorous the British people are.

But the Brits got cucked by the Germans in this battle, so wouldn't be the other way around?

meme magick work
check my digits

>over a misunderstanding
French refused to surrender their ships to the allies. Britain didn't want them falling into nazi hands.

Brittany and Normandy are both a province of France. The British are French people that speak a French language (English). Petain believed the British to be natural "Latin" brothers. He was an idiot and never studied history about how profoundly traitorous the British people are.

no idea what you are trying to say here other than my reply must have broke your brain

There was no chance whatsoever of the nazis getting their hands on the ships. It wasn't even a possiblity for the French but the Brits misunderstood the terms of the Armistice.

Also there was no chance whatsoever of the nazis finding enough crewmen to use them, sparing enough precious oil to move them and getting the ships where they could be useful. If anything they would have been a net drain on the German war effort.

It's not rocket science. There is a reason the Germans didn't make a big effort to get these ships. Even when they tried they gave the French more than engouh time to scuttle most of it and for the rest to escape.

Aren't you the guy that keep going on about how Hitler totally let the BEF escape because he loved England soooo much? You're not the right person to talk about broken brain.

Nope not that guy. Hitler was a well known fetishist of Anglos though.

Why are there so many jews browsing Sup Forums ?