nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37725/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he can't even make pretty lmaos

get rekt noob

Orc masterrace here

Also fuck the Furries

Fuck off back to morrowind gray skin scum

remove nwa

As ugly as elves look in Skyrim they still manage to look a million times better than fuck ugly tranny character models in Bioware games.

Reminder: Ulfric and his rebellion are nothing more than a Thalmor plot to weaken the Empire during this time when the Aldmeri Dominion is vulnerable. The only thing saving the Altmer and keeping Talos banned in Skyrim is Ulfric himself.

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

SKYRIMS FOR THE NORDS!

MSGA!

Reminder: There are some people on Sup Forums who MARRIED this old hag!

Reminder: There are people on Sup Forums who think this girl is attractive!

Reminder: ending the rebellion on either side of things hurts the Je-I mean Thalmor. They want it to keep going as a distraction.

Its like that grey cunt that fucked the yarl of whiterun back in the day during the wars

>lol

the existence of this false "plot" is a plot itself created by the thalmor in order to weaken the resolve and the certainty of the stormcloaks

What happened later in game after you found the documents that prove that he is just a puppet?
Any consequences?

Skyrim was only five years ago and I already feel like it would be controversial how positively Ulfric was depicted today.

And by "positively" I mean "with some neutrality and nuance" instead of "MAIN QUEST: TEAM UP WITH YOUR DIVERSE ELF FRIENDS TO STOP NORD HITLER AND SAVE THE EMPIRE"

My blue waifus are ruined now by hateful Bioware employees
>also Neofag waifuing the new tranny asari

>bix nood s'wit
gas the elves, indepdent skyrim now

> Neutrality

Ulfric was treated like shit by the game even back then and people were hardcore leftist on his political stances, now he's an outright "villain".

Look at the storyline of the mmo faggot. It's where the stormcloaks won, and ruined the continent forever.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing
Get real skin textures and fix that manly Lydia pose

wtf i hate ulfric now

>Any consequences?
I decapitated the cunt, genocided every single greenskin i could get my hands on, removed Thalmor by the premise and made Skyrim Great Again

>NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

>Neofag ever not waifuing disgusting tranny and SJW garbage.

I mean come on it's 2016

I like playing as a Dark Elf and going into Windhelm and hearing about the racism my fellow dark elf's suffered at the hands of the nords. I wish they explorered that more and as you became more famous those dark elfs in Windhelm start to idolise you for becoming Skyrim's hero despite being a dark elf, would of been great

Not all Redguards!

Fucking pointy ears, always meddling in the affairs. They're no better than Imperials.

reminder that the "altmer are le jews XD" meme is retarded and that they are truly the master race
>Most intelligent and wise
>Most magically inclined
>Longest lived
>Tallest
>Created the foundations of the culture of the Empire
>Their language is the basis for the spoken language of Tamriel

How can menlets even compete?

All this anti-Nord rhetoric form Thalmor shills looking for a few septims.
Just realize that Nord religion is officially canon, its beyond claims.
No more Thalmor Fedora tipping in regards to the Nordic afterlife.
It is as well within reason to presume that Talos himself achieved godhood because he is not in Sovngarde.

>Sovngarde
Even if the Nords fuck up the continent all they have to do is go down swinging to merit heaven...

>filename
Kek Effect

The Altmer want to destroy the world by destroying the pillars. They want to bring everyone back to Aetherius - disgusting and Jewish!

It's over

i only kill jews, i mean thalmor, shitskin elves, blind elves, poo elves, niggers and furries

>play ME3
>say good morning to the negro gay pilot
>chit chat a little bit about his dead """"""husband"""", say something generic to cheer him up and keep morale high
>somehow get stuck with 3 dialogue options
>all of them lead to gay nigger sex

Tranny? Aren't Asira genderless or something? All female?

Wait wait, how can an Asari be a tranny?

I miss Morrowind and Oblivion for the fact that Altmer were basically covered in gasoline.

Reminder any argonian that is not going back to black marsh to make it great again is a traitor and should be lynched

>uga booga were da Imperial women at
>WE WUZ EMPEROZ N GAWDZ N SHIEEET
>live in mudhuts and contributed nothing to Empire

why does Sup Forums idolize these snowniggers again?

When I first played the game I wasn't sure if I should join the Empire or Ulfric until I reached Windhelm and talked to that preachy fuck, I forgot the faggots name, but you know who I mean, mr. hurr durr Ulfric is a bigot and so are you if you think Skyrim shouldn't be flooded with all kinds of disgusting beast races and elven scum. I immediately singed up with Ulfric after talking to that obnoxious shithead.

Listen Talos is a god, there is no denying that. And Man can't give into the Mer and forsake their ways. However, that doesn't mean we have to be dumb scaleskins about it. We barely forced a draw in the Great War and the Emperor fucked up by not signing the first treaty with his fingers crossed. At least that way we could choose when to start the war and we would have kept Hammerfell in the Empire. Now we have to wait when the moments right to take the fight to the Elves. Right now they have the Khajiet loyal to them based on a lie. As soon as the furfags realize that the Thalmor had nothing to do with bringing back the moons we are talking massive internal struggle. The perfect chance to start pushing back. But, should Skyrim leave the Empire then Mankind's army will be weaken and our chances of overthrowing the Thalmor dashed. Ulfric is right to be angry over the Empire's betrayal but we have to play it right and bite our tongues if we are to win the war.

Don't forget fastest, and until Skyrim worst negative ability

Around elves, watch yourselves

also i forgot the lizzard retards and the dead
also nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37725/?
a good mod

woah pham i never realised how hot dark elves are

>*5 septims were added to your account*

thats not what the documents say so nothing

its like saying lenin was a german puppet because the german empire sent him to russia

Dunmer are fucking disgusting.

Dunmer are Disgusting. It's their racetraitor husbands that are fucking Disgusting.

>video games

Pathetic.

>playing femshep
>decide to talk to Jacob after ignoring him for 2/3rds of the game, think surely there must be something redeeming about his character
>femshep immediately starts assuming flirty body language and talking all coy

fuck off bioware. reloaded an old save and dropped that harder than the tsar bomba

>playing femshep to flirt with a nigger
>sweden

OF FUCKING COURSE

>This kills the elf

How does it feel to be btfo every decade or two by the NINE?

U are retard
The MMO takes place years before the events of Skyrim
Also
>My continent

Dark Elves are the MASTERRACE

Nords are like niggers
they're dumb, bad at magic, and only good thing is Nord stronk

Dunmer are the most INTELLIGENT
live the LONGEST
and are RED-PILLED (staying out of Thalmor conflicts, worshipping Daedra)

#notallaltmer

The thalmor are the Jews that want to destroy the world. There are many altmer who oppose them directly like the Elven mages In hammerfell during the night of green fire and covert altmer organizations made up of noble families who lost power after the thalmor took over

>lenin was a german puppet
He was.

Some may call this junk, but I call it treasure

Mer theology is antithetical to Nord theology. Wake up, milk drinkers! Maven Blackbriar recieves large dark brotherhood donations from Radical Elves! She has ties to the Thalmor!
Shut up with your #notallelves
Make Skyrim Great Again!

I'm about to replay Skyrim as a Nord for the first time. What should I roll?

Sneak Archer

>>most intelligent and wise
never stated, but most games imply the Dunmer are the most intelligent
>>longist lived
outright LIE, all elves can live for a thousand years but a DARK ELF is currently the oldest known in all of Tamriel.
>>tallest
and niggers in real life are tall, so?

and the rest is irrelevant jewishness

Bah. I did that with a wood elf last time

genocide literally all elves with Wuuthrad
(mods to remove essential tag)

6 skills
No magic

>sneak
>archery
>alchemy
>light armor
>block
>one handed

>smithing heavy to give your follower dank armor and the best weapons

1 handed sword or 1 handed axe and dagger (no shield)

It's unrealistic to have a bow and quiver plus carrying a shield

>I might be just interested in taking for a bit * wink * wink
The bitch just jump directly to the BBC.

Two handed sword, leather armor, behead all elves.

I always try to play differently with different characters, but each time I always end up using one-handed with light amour and pretty much go full thief.

Yes and his ancestors smiling at him imperial.

>"If he hadn't signed the peace treaty with the Thalmor, they would have destroyed the Empire - then where would Skyrim be? That's the part that Ulfric's supporters always conveniently forget about. Unless the Empire stands together, the Thalmor will destroy us all."

Ulfric supporters on suicide watch.

REMOVE N'WAH

Same. The best build for legendary soloing IMO is

>sneak
>illusion
>archery
>conjugation (for bound bow)
>light armor
>one handed

I usually do high elf because they have a shitload of magicka and you can throw in some alteration and restoration spells in there for utility

Mind control and magic fucking arrows

But it was proven that they could do this. Why wouldn't you want to ascend to becoming a God again? They are trying to better all creatures of Nirn.

Anyone that hates the Thalmor are bluepilled as fuck and know nothing about TES lore.

>Unless the Empire stands together
More like unless the Empire bend over and take it whenever the knife ears want.

They literally call him a racist bigot in the game.

If Skyrim leaves the empire you bet you're going to bend over and take it whenever the knife ears want.

In game lore states that the empire is building up a secret army (goes against the terms of the white-gold concordant) to prepare for an inevitable second thalmor invasion. Ulfric is a retard

"the Khajeet are bringing Skooma, they're bandits, they're raiders, and some, I assume are good people."
"We're going to build a wall on the Skyrim/Morrowind border and the Elves WILL PAY FOR IT"

Your mother sucks cocks in Orsinium and your father is s cliff racer, filthy n'wah.

They should have developed a few more years to make a Cyrodill expansion. Where the dragonborn eventually becomes emperor, but only if he is an imperial or nord.

Instead they took 5 years to release a "remastered" version which is just a basic graphics mod. It's not even the best one out there.