Liverpool vs Hertha: Birthday Edition

Liverpool: Mignolet; Gomez, Matip, Klavan, Moreno; Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana; Coutinho, Mane, Origi

Substitutes: Grabara, Lovren, Flanagan, Robertson, Henderson, Ejaria, Kent, Salah, Solanke, Sturridge, Firmino

Hertha Berlin: Jarstein; Weiser, Rekik, Lustenberger, Plattenhardt; Duda, Darida, Skjelbred; Leckie; Kalou, Ibisevic

Substitutes: Klinsmann, Pekarik, Baak, Mittelstadt, Kade, Maier, Dardai, Haraguchi, Stocker, Esswein

hertha

Klinsmann when?

looks comfy lad

SOLANKE

lovely little header

>Fat Joe in the OP

Fuck him, butterbean cunt. Trying to turn the city into a giant student flat

Lad he's a bad kingpin impersonator, can't wait until he's fucked off.

That new dixie dean hotel is already a big creative space, ruining our city for signature living shite hotels and student flats.

Mane and Can looking sharp

our year la

>even hertha knows to go down morenos side

How else would you house students? At least student flats keep em out of normal houses.

SMILING BLACK MAN

There's more than enough accommodation for them already here, plus most only stay in halls for the first year. A lot are empty, yet they insist on building more.

Didn't realise a lot of them were empty. If they're empty why are they building them? Surely that makes no money?

They already have Carnatic Hall and Greenbank, they're sound locations. They are just trying to move them all into the city centre, and at the same time knocking down pubs and buildings/areas with character and history.

Thankfully Joe hasn't got as much power now that Steve "Yer Da" Rotheram is metro mayor

Not completely empty, but nowhere near full. Accommodation spaces is far greater than the amount of students.

Crown isn't too bad, mate used to be there and still managed to be late even though the building we were in was opposite. Hate what's happened to lime street and with whats happening to kitchen Street. The fume Joe had about not getting Walton or the metro mayor was fucking boss.

This game is boring the shite out of me, hate pre-season so much

I stayed in Carnatic, that was the one. was boss being outside the city centre, get fucked on £1.60 pints and have a laugh on the bus into town.

Joe is a fucking tit, using council money to pay his legal fees and taking money off schools to be linked to his name. Fuck him

Liverpool have never won the league without a Scot in the team, this is our year Andy lad

I didn't end up staying in halls me, used to just drive in. Legs got done in everyday by stomping up brownlow though.

Most are shite because they know they're in some of the safest seats

Did that fella get hit in the face twice then?

Salah, Sturridge and Mane running onto Coutinho's through balls

rip

Phil and Salah mates already