conservashillz

> conservashillz

haahhaahh xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD funny picture :DDD mind if i save it??!??!

I vote dem because I HATE myself for the actions of 3% of white people WE HAVE RUINED AMERKJHAKLFDJSF.

Sorry, mini stroke. Black people, like Mike Brown, are angels! He was only spreading the word of Jesus when once again evil white LKJHEKFJHFHLFAFK.

FUCK I JUST HATE MYSELF SO MUCH.

Wow OP nice dubs

Is Occupy Democrats a troll group? I find it hard the believe people in the comments are really this sheltered and stupid.

It doesn't trickle down its stops the wealthy closing your opportunities. Tax the wealthy hard and they don't hire as much staff, they increase prices, they don't buy rentals in the US. Sorry you're too dumb to understand.

Gets and OP gets mega herpes

>please ignore any stats regarding general assault with a deadly weapon, thanks. banning guns also totally stopped people from using knives and such, don't dig into this

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

I vote Democrat because I don't understand basic economics and I hate white people.

>implying things have been good under a obongo administration.

whats difficult to beleive? ANY political activist group in America is made up of the sheltered and stupid, and your candidates for president are all sheltered and stupid. You have a sickening class divide and the only ones hwo can afford to waste their time as activists are the sheltered and stupid.

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Sage goes in all fields...

Fun fact: "trickle down economics" was a term coined by critics of Reaganomics, it was never an actual policy

just more liberals smoke and mirrors

Yay I did it

I vote Republican to stop blacks, Mexicans, women, disabled people and commies from ruining my lifr

My leftist friends unironiclly share these.

"This just in! 50 people stabbed to death by a lone offender at night club. 53 more wounded!"

Don't be fucking dense

It was really called 'supply side economics,' and that policy produced the greatest period of economic prosperity in US history.

>Islamist terrorist plot foiled by gun prohibition

This just in! 50 people blown up by a muslim with a suicide bomb.

1 P O S T
P
O
S
T

Does anybody take these gay pics seriously?

Sage

Are you even trying

Cuckservatives btfo!!! Vote Trump

It's like you don't enjoy watching Americans cuck themselves while being played on their superiority complex.
"Look at how smart i am, i know economics that haven't produced any reliable results in over twenty years!"

Not to say their opposition is any better, but at least it's a bit more sedate on the truly absurd bullshit propaganda.

Slide thread.

Sage.

guess I'm a /cruzmissle/ now

God imagine if we put someone who was famous in the white house.

>1 post by this id

>democrats
>more wages to the poor
>now you have more poor people as jobs are offshored

>republicans
>more wages to the rich
>now you have more poor people as money is offshored

You goys just can't catch a break huh.

>owns a vehicle a gun and assumedly that house behind him.

I think the dude is doing fine.

what about emu deaths

Got some source for this abortion of a jpeg?

Is there a source for this?