Brazil is third wo-

>Brazil is third wo-

Other urls found in this thread:

melhorescidadesdobrasil.com.br/ranking-geral-melhores-cidades-brasil-2015/
noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/agencia-estado/2016/10/28/mortes-caem-12-no-pais-latrocinio-cresce-78.amp.htm
brasil.gov.br/economia-e-emprego/2017/07/brasil-cria-quase-10-mil-vagas-de-empregos-formais-em-junho
istoedinheiro.com.br/ano-sera-de-baixo-crescimento-com-pib-fechando-2017-entre-0-e-05-diz-serasa/
brasil.gov.br/economia-e-emprego/2017/07/mercado-volta-a-reduzir-estimativa-de-juros-e-inflacao
www1.folha.uol.com.br/mercado/2017/05/1888928-taxa-de-desemprego-no-brasil-chega-a-136-segundo-ibge.shtml
contabeis.com.br/noticias/34870/pais-tem-terceiro-mes-seguido-de-saldo-positivo-na-criacao-de-empregos/
news.vice.com/story/brazils-lula-gets-9-5-years-in-prison-but-is-still-a-favorite-to-be-president
politica.estadao.com.br/blogs/coluna-do-estadao/maioria-aprova-lula-condenado-diz-pesquisa/
exame.abril.com.br/brasil/bolsonaro-cresce-para-2018-e-se-aproxima-de-lula-diz-pesquisa/
economia.ig.com.br/2016-09-02/lei-orcamento.html
data.worldbank.org/country/brazil
spotniks.com/4-mitos-sobre-o-governo-lula-que-voce-sempre-acreditou/
econ.puc-rio.br/uploads/adm/trabalhos/files/td626.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rld

>Southeast still carrying the country

They have third worldish names at least

Santa Catarina is cool

still giving gibs to northeast niggers*

It doesn't do anything for the south.

>Paraná
>Higher homicide rate than Rio de Janegro
>Poor af
>Not third world

>still has the best cities in the country and one of the highest GDP/capita
melhorescidadesdobrasil.com.br/ranking-geral-melhores-cidades-brasil-2015/
Homicide rates mean little when it's just 90% niggers killing niggers and dying to cops.

Tell me about your bankrupt state.

Monkey see, monkey do

>Paraná is third wo-

Homicidios a cada 100 mil habitantes

Fonte: noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/agencia-estado/2016/10/28/mortes-caem-12-no-pais-latrocinio-cresce-78.amp.htm

South and Southeast are giving money to the North and Northeast. We should help ourselves and not fight!

Theirs cities are the most dangerous in the world

Number of HIV cases per 100.000 people

South is really good. Even better when they ask European to fuck their women.

>Porto Alegre e Curitiba uma das cidade mais violentas do PLANETA
>s-são os n-nordestinos
>maior incidência de AIDS
>c-cariocas malditos

How much of Brazil is civilized and how much is totally lawless anarchy?

stfu leaf

The only civilized parts of Brazil are the upper class neighborhoods here. The rest is shit.

Scoundrel syndrome in action.

Am I lying though?

>aidstugal

Civilized: South, SP
Uncivilized: Central-west, Southeast (minus SP)
Hellhole: the rest

Brazilians are the worst posters of this board

thanks, i love you too

Especially the Southern one

FORA FOLHA PARDA

>this is what BraziliANOs feel proud of

I'm not the guy of New Scotia, if that what you implied

We are all the same shit, bro.

That's the Dutch and Germans.

Were talking about "South Brazil"
Are you that butthurt, so that you have to refer the people that have "your" gold?
Grow a little kid.

Do Brazilians like Americans IRL?

The majority, yes. However, leftists here hate americans even though they like to travel to Disneyland...

I've never seen someone hate on US citizens, but you'll find some that hate your government.

You know that you are. I really wish that you people would just get the fuck out of my country.

I bet you were one of the idiots who claimed that this "man" would fix the country while shitting all over democracy.

>He is literally fixing the economy
>but even though the impeachment is in the constitution, what he did was an attack on democracy
Fuck off leftist scum

Fucking retard

You do have parts of your country that aren't under police control, m8.

>leaf
Is it nice there?

So that makes it a lawless anarchy. Wow, you're dumb. Were you educated in public schools about social studies?

>He is literally fixing the economy
I'd love to know how.

>but even though the impeachment is in the constitution, what he did was an attack on democracy
Literally the whole world acknowledges it as a coup.

Leave this country. We can't become a serious democracy with people like you dragging it down.

>I'd love to know how.
brasil.gov.br/economia-e-emprego/2017/07/brasil-cria-quase-10-mil-vagas-de-empregos-formais-em-junho
istoedinheiro.com.br/ano-sera-de-baixo-crescimento-com-pib-fechando-2017-entre-0-e-05-diz-serasa/
brasil.gov.br/economia-e-emprego/2017/07/mercado-volta-a-reduzir-estimativa-de-juros-e-inflacao

>Literally the whole world acknowledges it as a coup.
I don't remember leaders of respectable countries saying that... But I do remember leaders of dictatorships like Venezuela saying it was a coup.

>Leave this country. We can't become a serious democracy with people like you dragging it down.
You are not supporting a democratic action like impeachment, therefore, who is against democracy is you.

Yeah but it was
>American education

What's your point?

Carioca here. Why do you faggots hate on Rio so much? Are you just jealous of its status as one of the world's most beautiful cities? Your little shithole will never be as relevant, so you had better get used to it.

I was saying right back when Dilma was removed that it would only give the leftists more support because it would be seen as illegitimate and now you will go back to a commie government in the elections next year and probably lose another decade.

And all because the conservatives couldn't wait for a proper election to change governments but had to force an already elected government out before it's time, no matter whether it was legal or not.

YOU SEE, economic reforms don't work immediately, they don't turn you rich or give you growth right when you do them so you want the elections to happen as late as possible so you should have waited for a proper election to get a full term for them to take effect and not have an election only a year after the government change.

Basically, you ruined everything and Brazil is doomed

>I was saying right back when Dilma was removed that it would only give the leftists more support because it would be seen as illegitimate and now you will go back to a commie government in the elections next year and probably lose another decade.
Not true. Lula is going to be arrested soon and recent opinion polls say that his arrested is at least supported by 65% of the people. Not only that, but 56% of the people said it will never vote for him.

The left is done here for some years at least. Next year will be probably a centrist like Doria against a conservative like Bolsonaro.

>that his arrested
that his arrest*

Triggered

www1.folha.uol.com.br/mercado/2017/05/1888928-taxa-de-desemprego-no-brasil-chega-a-136-segundo-ibge.shtml

Considering the source, you can't even claim it's commie propaganda. 10k is nothing.

>You are not supporting a democratic action like impeachment, therefore, who is against democracy is you.
Hav you forgotten about how the man who started it all is now in jail? Or how he bought congress votes? Or they didn't find a single crime evidence against Dilma?

Great democracy bro.

>Considering the source, you can't even claim it's commie propaganda. 10k is nothing
It's a surplus of 10k, are you dumb or what?

Literally using a news of two months old, here, read that and stop being dumb: contabeis.com.br/noticias/34870/pais-tem-terceiro-mes-seguido-de-saldo-positivo-na-criacao-de-empregos/

>Hav you forgotten about how the man who started it all is now in jail? Or how he bought congress votes? Or they didn't find a single crime evidence against Dilma?
Sorry, but the great majority of the population wanted her impeachment, the impeachment is a right defended by the constitution, therefore, is a democratic act. You can cry all you want, leftard.

And that surplus comes after two years under Dilma's administration losing jobs.

>Not true. Lula is going to be arrested soon and recent opinion polls say that his arrested is at least supported by 65% of the people. Not only that, but 56% of the people said it will never vote for him.
news.vice.com/story/brazils-lula-gets-9-5-years-in-prison-but-is-still-a-favorite-to-be-president

>A poll published by Brazilian polling company Datafolha on June 26 showed that regardless of who Lula was put up against, he’d receive about 30 percent of the first-round vote — a healthy lead over his opponents. Another poll commissioned by pollster MDA showed that Lula would crush Temer in a head-to-head, winning 42.9 percent of the vote to Temer’s 19 percent. (Temer has been a historically unpopular president from the start, with his approval rating sinking to a mere 9 percent in April.)

You people are fucking delusional.

>Or they didn't find a single crime evidence against Dilma?
The impeachment wasn't because of corruption, dumbass. It was by her "pedaladas". For fuck sake, you are too dumb.

>news.vice.com/story/brazils-lula-gets-9-5-years-in-prison-but-is-still-a-favorite-to-be-president
When did I say he wasn't first in the polls? Read my affirmation again.

>leftard
One day you'll wake up, realize that politics isn't football and stop shooting yourself in the foot in the name of some idiotic ideology.

>It was by her "pedaladas"
Which every president before her did. Which Temer made legal as his first act.

That argentine in this thread was right.

Also, here are some sources:
>politica.estadao.com.br/blogs/coluna-do-estadao/maioria-aprova-lula-condenado-diz-pesquisa/
>65,5% approves his condemnation

>exame.abril.com.br/brasil/bolsonaro-cresce-para-2018-e-se-aproxima-de-lula-diz-pesquisa/
>56% of disapproval rating.

>Which every president before her did. Which Temer made legal as his first act.
It's not because someone before her did it that it has become legal. It's the law, if you do it you have to pay for it. This is not an argument.

>That argentine in this thread was right.
Yeah. Retards defending Dilma, for example. Retards that don't read the news and try to use old news to support their claims. Retards that defend illegal actions like pedaladas. Good for you, sir.

>Temer made it legal
economia.ig.com.br/2016-09-02/lei-orcamento.html
Literally doesn't know the difference between senate and the president.

>It's not because someone before her did it that it has become legal. It's the law, if you do it you have to pay for it. This is not an argument.
>B-Brazil is a serious country I swear

So, if someone killed some and wasn't arrest, does that mean I can kill someone and not be arrested? Because that's what you are defending.

>if someone killed some and wasn't arrest,
if someone killed someone and wasn't arrested*

You are just, dumb. Jesus Christ.

data.worldbank.org/country/brazil

The commies are the only ones who gave a shit, though. That sharp raise after 2002 was when the commie party took over.

>social programas that were initiated under FHC's government
>country was going good because of the"Plano real".
>basically every undeveloped country in the world was growing economically
>Lula reduced the standards of middle class, so that everyone can be from the Middle class even though they didn't become richer.
Yeah, it was because of PT, sure thing.

Here is a good article: spotniks.com/4-mitos-sobre-o-governo-lula-que-voce-sempre-acreditou/

Read it before complain about sputniks.

You dumb nigga, all countries selling shit to China grew during that time, Brazil actually grew less than others thanks to the terrible commie policies.
econ.puc-rio.br/uploads/adm/trabalhos/files/td626.pdf

Rude

Why are right wing Brazilians so ridiculous and embarrassing?

They're the only ones preventing Brazil from turning into a commie shitfest.

Why instead of insulting them don't you debate?

Communism is based and white.

no man has ever been so wrong

Yeah, North Korea and China are 100% white coutries. Oh, don't forget about Cuba. All great countries with a very promising future. It's not like one of them is going to get nuked by the US soon.

Bitch please, in places like Dubai they also don't have sewers and use septic tanks like us

They're just parroting what they saw on television.

The movie "Beyond Citizen Kane" explains it well. Globo is literally the major political force here.

in what planet is globo right wing, they literally try to mimic the bbc in everything they do

I met leftists who liked Americans just not our government
Success breeds jealousy
also Brs don't want to be associated with the Favelas i guess who gives a shit no one will remember their German larping towns when they visit Brazil everyone will remember their trip to Rio

>success
Rio is bankrupt and in utter chaos right now.

only for the moment though it's been a shining city for a while obviously it's current leadership is shit but that will pass like all things

Their leadership has been shit for decades, it's just an utterly decadent city that glorifies crime and poverty, all the retarded favela and monkey memes come directly from there. All it has going for it is being the face of Brazil and a fun tourist spot (while being horrible to live in).