Spain

From my knowledge, Spain has been in crisis for almost 10 years now and with a massive unemployment rate.

How it manages to keep itself afloat? Is it the Euro?

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Male prostitutes. No joke.

it is the other 84% in employment
and some lending

technically all countries are afloat, they cannot be bankrupt, the only thing sinks, or rises in any case is the interest rate, and the rest of the eu (germany) needs the interest rate very low to export

>How it manages to keep itself afloat?

it doesn't, catalonia will declare independence in 3 months and spain will cease to exist

>How it manages to keep itself afloat?
i dont know but we are really fucked, the unemployment rate is still high ( 18%-20% or so)....
you wish

British tourists

Siestas are subsidized now.

I will visit Spain one day and help grow the economy.

cute, fuck my ass

For free or... ???

>Spanish crisis
"I studied x but I'm too much of a cunt to temporaly survive out of shitty jobs because that would be degradating, I mean mcdonalds eww. I can't get the new iphone life's so fucking hard."
>Latin American crisis
"I'm starving god send help"

Ay dios mio, not the siestas! Everything but the siestas! Sound the alarms! This evening we ride for war!
After a siesta of course.

The non meme answer is immigrants. Mainly from Latin America, and previous Spanish colonies, but also Africa, and Morocco. Spain has a 1.3 or 1.4 birthrate, similar to Hungary. What they also have is a very high life expectancy rate, in fact the second highest in the world,which means they have a LOT of old people.
No young people, lots of pensioners... you do the math. In Hungary our economy will crash since we never colonized anything.

Oh but Spain is different. Even in their so called "poor" and "improvised" state they're miles ahead of their colonies and Africa, making them a constant, very attractive target for immigration for young people who drive the economy forward. The fact that their nationality laws are super lax make it even easier for them to immigrate. I believe if you have a Spanish ancestor, like a great grandfather, or something, you can claim Spanish citizenship in just two years! It's astonishing. And since everyone in Latin America has a Spanish ancestor.. yeah. Lot's of immigrants will turn the tide in the Spaniards' favor.

who cares latin america man, spanish economy is shit tier.

Just giving OP some perspective.

>massive unemployment rate
That's only in the south if i'm not wrong.

It's stupidly easy. You don't even need to be able to trace an ancestor. If you come from a former Spanish colony and live in Spain for two or three years, you can take a test and get your citizenship

Franco's ghost holds up spain

Do I know you?
You seem awfully familiar

This.
Why do you think Brits love to spend so much time down there?

you look tremendously spanish psh
no
unemployment is in all of spain
the government could flexibilize the job market learning from the UK but the lefty worker syndicates and unions (ran by old fucks) dont want their jobs to belong to young people
hence the 50% unemployment rate on young people

also keep in mind that a big part of "unemployed" lyin statistics is actual working "en negro", without having a contract or paying taxes.

this too, i dont know south americans come here in mass when they can move to Germany or UK with spanish passport.

there are 5 millions of inmigrants and half of them are from latin america.now add venezuelan crisis,

ironically nobody votes for far right because our past with Franco

none of those is the correct answer. The main causes are external ones, arabic spring that gives us a lot + tourists, low oil and raw materials price, 0% interest rate & raise of price of the living place.

That isn't me.

>tfw you live in the city with the least unemployment in Spain

edit*
it is not only estructural problem , we needn't 5 million immigrants here man, Spain is not like fucking Germany,UK or France. we are lower power like Poland

Moors

>ironically nobody votes for far right because our past with Franco
But that is what makes Spain such a great place to live. Look at my country. It's a shit hole. We have a far right dictator, and the alternative is still a right wing dictator. It's fucked up.

Actually tourists only contribute to about 10% of your GDP which is rather low. And don't you loathe guiris anyway?
As for the others I'm not aware of the specifics so I can't comment on those.

>implying the inmigrants would want to stay here
the only time i see black people (actual subsaharans) working is when i see people doing really shitty jobs like painting the street or construction workers
sandniggers will eventually see its not easy either and move north like the previous waves.
spaniards dont have many opportunities for themselves, but they have even less chances and contacts. the frustratingly closed job market drives even the latin americans nuts.

We need less inmigrants to not raise the unemployment rate, we are not Germay. What we have to do to fix the deficit of the welfare state is decreasing the public spend, and adopting a capitalitzation model of pension as Chile's one.

Youtube pays well.

a minimum encrease of just 1% in tourism requires a lot of manpower, it's the good aspect of tourism

I take online surveys currently have 23.37€ in my paypal account.

>We need less inmigrants to not raise the unemployment rate,
what happens with Venezuela , in 2010 they were 25k in Spain, now they are 160k and increasing

Some of the "unemployed" may just be working under the table.

Austerity is a mistake, and will doom your country. People musn't suffer because of filthy banks and politicians. Capitalism is an inherently faulty system, that sooner or later will fall apart.

True, true.

The private sector can assume the same social services more efficiently. Capitalism is the only system that made the people life better every time for poor people, the richest and + humanly developed countries are the freer ones, check it there heritage.org/index/

>richest and + humanly developed countries are the freer ones, check it there heritage.org/index/
>united arab emirates is ranked like 6th

No....no....no....no....señor

No.

ajajajajajaj

>Spain has been in crisis for almost 10 years

Spain has been in crisis since it was founded