What does pol think about hystorical cycles...

what does pol think about hystorical cycles, and the fact acording to them burgerland will collapse in less than 10 years.

>inb4 history are memes
>inb4 history wont repeat this time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Cmsnx95aPA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_cycle_theory
mises.org/library/austrian-business-cycle-theory-brief-explanation
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yoidUsWUerEJ:alfin2100.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-life-span-of-empires-250-years.html &cd=12&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=co
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ride_the_Tiger
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds bullshit

>the same cycle all empires have been through are BS
learn history dumbass.

we're right now at the last stages of decay, the stage of welfare and the stage of foreign inmigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Cmsnx95aPA

Shhh, America special, America great!
America certainly not mimicking the exact cycle of decay their one-time rival.
End of sustainability of their model; end of faith and trust in their capacity; end of effectiveness and influence.

Or to put it in a bit less memey words: It's a walking corpse already, kept barely afloat by the nationalism that permeates it and keeps its populace blind to its disease.

What about the theory of the Yuga cycles? I feel like the Pluto cycle in related pic and Vedic Yugas make sense, a lot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_cycle_theory

I just wanted to talk about it, since I just found about it

>t. Evola

i think this one's considerably well-established

mises.org/library/austrian-business-cycle-theory-brief-explanation

Is there any form to predict the amount of time during each phase?
Does it applies to civilizations, kingdoms or both?

you can't tell the future, at best we can guess what age or what will happen based on past events.

Don't know about each phase though.

It is mathematical, something will change. Like a sine that's constantly moving up and down. Nothing simpler than that.

Based Julius.

That chart resembles no history that I know of.
you think commerce best describes the American Civil War? You think intellect best describes the collapse of the economy and WW2?

That chart is non-sense for any history that is remotely verifiable.

There are no cycles; there is only shit that happens, and historians who tell the story in their own biased way.

yeah, but what do you think about our current economic crisis and the next jubilee?

Nice, there appears to be some good correlation. Is there a book of this matter or anything?

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yoidUsWUerEJ:alfin2100.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-life-span-of-empires-250-years.html &cd=12&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=co

Here's the essay what I posted came from and what OP's image is based on:
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

The Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb. I haven't actually read the whole thing, but it gets referenced a lot.

Don't know m8. I just don't give a damn about these two topics in particular. I think it's just smoke and mirrors.

In this age where everyone has to say something, to predict, to judge and to express themselves I prefer to stay quiet, observe, listen and gather information. Social structure is falling apart, again, and is out there to see (thanks to Sup Forums some things become even more evident).

Enjoy the show.

Thanks.

Also, would suggest this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ride_the_Tiger

litterally tier retardation

Oh, hay frog, too lazy to argue huh?

we are currently in the intellect/decadence phase, I give the US about 40 year till collapse

glubb said it was about a generation for each phase

>history is /x/ meme
lmao

It will be the greatest happening of our time

>yfw we take the rest of the world with us

Is Trump going to be our Caesar

>American majority supports denying citizens a constitutional right based on illegal lists that disregard due process

the cycle sounds legit, m8s

Hey look its another no name flag showing their envy once again. Whats wrong kid? Jelly that our nation could survive retards like Obongo running it for 8 years, or that we could do 8 more under Trump? Our system is setup the way it is for a reason, and despite the shitshow you see on a daily basis we will always be here.

Can you say the same about your 3rd world cesspit? No you cannot. So you can only pray that stronger more powerful nations join you in the mud. Only then will you be happy. When all nations are crawling in the dirt with nothing to look forward to but eating dust.

Well, I mean, the spread of Christianity plunged us into a medieval dark age.

But it's not like there are any primitive religions spreading throughout the world that could set back civilization 100s of years now, right?

>Well, I mean, the spread of Christianity plunged us into a medieval dark age.
Really nigga?

There are certain patters to history, but with variation. Don't take it religiously, but don't ever forget the lessons of the past.

I agree with this. I think that with all the "political correctness" and "social justice" our society is just going backwards instead of forwards. Look at the Mars rover landing, the guy who wore the shirt with some patterns on it got bashed by feminists, broke down and had to apologize openly, even though he just LANDED A FUCKING ROVER TO MARS. This has to stop, one way or another.

>implying the roman empire ever fell