Actor Martin Sheen urges female Kansas elector to reject Trump, but calls her a man

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cjonline.com/news/state-government/2016-12-17/actor-martin-sheen-urges-female-kansas-elector-reject-trump-calls

Everyone involved is an idiot

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/ec578b86110043f59def592d1f178be1/electoral-voters-speak-and-theyre-not-out-revolt
youtube.com/watch?v=KQJzt48wXbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Makes video unlisted
>doesn't allow likes or dislikes
How much more pathetic can they be?

>It's a rich people don't care about a president wanting to help the middle class episode
Seriously anyone who hates Trump has to be believing in the Media Lies about him or they are filthy rich

>I have a black friend who wants Trump in the office so bad

>mfw Trump is going to get voted in overwhelmingly on December 19

how many times are these people going to lose

lmao, if this doesn't scream "we don't care about you at all past how you vote" then I don't know what does.

>it's people who spend their lives playing make believe telling what to to so with your real lves episode

>Questioning the results of the election is undermining democracy and Trump should feel bad for saying he could take issue if there is one
>Throw violent temper tantrums and cry all election night after losing
>Hillary gets behind Jill Stein's recount effort
>Celebrities release videos asking electors to reject the will of the voters
>Media talking heads all attempt to make Russia a big boogeyman to scare people into thinking Trumps win was not legitimate
>Dems wanted the electors to be shown CIA propaganda about Russian hacking before voting even though they have no evidence
>Colleges cancel classes and send out emails implying that anyone who voted for Trump was a terrible person or an outright Nazi

I read a few opinion articles of some Liberals finally saying it was time to drop Identity Politics and then I read the comment sections to those articles and realize its never going to happen.

They've rejected introspection and logical thinking to the point that they believed their own rhetoric and can no longer learn.

Why are Trumplrinas so easily triggered?

If you know they are going to lose then why do you get so triggered?

My favorite.

>RECOUNT

>Trump gets more votes
>Probable fraud demonstrated in Detroit for Hillary

No. Refunds.

This shit is actually mind boggling.

Who the fuck do they think they are?

Drumpfkins have a sense of morality and decency.

It upsets them when they people behaving in an unethical manner.

Hypocrisy from the left you idiot

>I played a President on TV so I know what I'm talking about

I don't get why just discussing something means you're "triggered" now, this thread doesn't come across as hysterical in any way to me

>That soulless stare

>Laughing at the stupidity of the US left.
>"triggered"
okay buddy
>inb4 low effort bait reply that uses some variation of trump and "triggered"
don't bother

>Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estévez
>Doesn't like Trump
He has to go back

kek they deleted the vote system from the original because its rating ratio was worse than the Ghostbusters trailer

This. Trumpfags are just as bad as libtards. Pull your heads outta your asses

Someone post the image

You all know the one

Fuck off reddit fag

You seem upset mate.

Why are Trumplrinas so delusional? Are they really this detached from reality?

Why are you asking questions if you don't want answers?

The democrats REALLY haven't thought this little plan through have they?

>tfw in the next election the democrat candidate wins the popular vote and the electoral college vote, but the republicans set it up so all the electors vote for their candidate anyway
The one thing Republicans have proven themselves to be incredibly good at over the last 10 years is figuring out the system and using it to their full advantage

Because your "answers" prove that you have no grip of reality.

There's literally no way this will happen.

says the cuck party that believes in 53 genders.

Because if I were an elector, I sure as hell would be taking unsolicited advice to heart when it comes from this.....thing

Republicans own

The House

The Senate

The Oval Office

The Supreme court

Most of the state Governorship

I gotta say its tough to argue against your point because its pretty much true.

why are they so positive that the republican controlled house wouldn't just vote for Trump anyway?

>tfw fish people hate Trump

what did he ever do to them?

bigstory.ap.org/article/ec578b86110043f59def592d1f178be1/electoral-voters-speak-and-theyre-not-out-revolt

>Maldonado, a Mexican immigrant and medical-equipment seller in Sullivan, Missouri, backed Ted Cruz in the primaries but will cast his vote for Trump with conviction. "I took an oath once to become a U.S. citizen," he said, "and on Aug. 14, 1995, that was the first oath that I've taken to support the U.S. Constitution. A year later I took the oath again, to support the duties of being an officer in the U.S. Army. This was the third oath that I've taken to execute what I promised to do."

REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING RACIST WHITE ELECTOR PRIVILEGED MALES, LISTEN TO HOLLYWOOD, THEY KNOW BETTER

>>tfw in the next election the democrat candidate wins the popular vote and the electoral college vote, but the republicans set it up so all the electors vote for their candidate anyway

They'd be accused of sour grapes by the media and trying to "overturn the constitution and the will of the people" or some shit

The fact liberals can't face themselves and ask what they did wrong to lose so badly just proves the whole movement is insane. Obama is probably the only one conscious enough to reflect on what they got wrong.

The Democrats will become a part of lunatics. I'm glad I came to my senses and became a conservative.

top kek

The left lost BIGLY in this election.

Why did they send this to her particularly? Especially since they think she is a man.

Did they send this to all the republican electors?
This is getting fucking ridiculous, absolutely disgusting behaviour

>>tfw in the next election the democrat candidate wins the popular vote and the electoral college vote,

They want some gay spic for DNC chair and a nation of Islam anti Semite to run for 2020.

The Democratic party is finished.

>closed comments
not worth looking at

They must have

It's the same video, it's just one actor at the start saying "Dear Mr. X"

>I'm glad I came to my senses and became a conservative.
Ah, you were so close, and then you fell for the two party meme.

Let's say they get their way and 38 electors all vote for other people. The house can only choose from the top 3 electoral college vote recipients. So that's Trump, Clinton, and someone else.

>Clinton
Never going to be chosen from a republican controlled out
>someone else
highly unlikely to be picked by the house unless it was someone republican politicians fucking love, and odds are the electors that defect from Trump would vote for randos to show just how much of a protest vote it was

So Trump would be the only choice left

No matter what, Trump is almost certainly still going to be president. This little temper tantrum by the left is completely retarded.

The thought of this guy receiving this youtube video and having some random holywood cuck disingenuously "salute his patriotism" makes me cringe

They made a video addressing all of them but literally only one guy from Texas said he wouldn't vote for Trump. They need like 40 people to flip.

The fact that people are genuinely excited for Trump outside of "he's better than Hillary" just proves the whole movement is insane. Paul Ryan is probably the only one conscious enough to reflect on the shit that's about to go down.

The Republicans will become a part of hypocrites. I'm glad I came to my senses and became anything else

I totally get not liking Trump, he's a dumb asshole.
I don't get wanting Hillary, the DNC and all their corruption instead. All of their shady bullshit dealings are out there in the public and people STILL want that over a guy who says retarded things all the time.

This jackass ruined Mass Effect

Congress can still technically reject the electoral college vote by objecting to any number of votes in the joint session

That probably won't happen either though

You can make the agument that trump is the lesser of two evils compared to Hilary but you're a retard if you genuinely think Trump is a good candidate.

>it's a rich people want to dictate what other people do episode

Think I've seen this one a few times this year

I think anyone that wants to ship millions of violent rapist murders (who came here illegally) back to their home country is a great candidate

I literally have said neither stop projecting on me redditor

Voted Trump for SCOTUS so I can actually keep some of my gun rights.

I disagree with trump on many things

I have to admit, I'd laugh my ass off if the turtle man ended up winning

The House would probably elect Pence if they got to vote. They still get a Republican president, but it's not one they have as big of a problem with as Trump. Plus you can make the argument that people sort of 'voted' for Pence.

Whats funny is that used to be the GOP's shtick. And it was a bad thing when the GOP did it.

Hey you! Listen to be because I'm rich and know better than you

This, and all they have to do is get the senate to vote for Pence and then just let the time limit in the house expire

They won't be happy with Pence either since he wants to shock the gay away and do a bunch of abortion shit.

Are you talking about Trump?

Drumpfbabies btfo!

IT PISSES ME OFF THAT Sup Forums infects all ptger boards on here. Damn you, drumpfkins!!!! Just watch, Hillary will be president when the ekectors vote!

Celebrities are goddamn retards, but

>Trump should feel bad for saying he could take issue if there is one

he said he'd fight the results if he lost, not if there was an issue.

It's her turn, get over it.

>it's a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

everyone report the video as hateful or abusive due to misgendering

When? I only remember the debate where he skated around whether or not he'd accept and said something like "wait and see"

No she won't and leave if you honestly believe that, alot of people are fed up of listening to you self righteous leftists it's not just Sup Forums

>it's a crybaby on Sup Forums

Youre a retard if you supported Trump or Hillary. Back to >>>>>>>>faggots

Let's have more blacked cuckspam instead. Fuck off you cunt.

t. enlightened Bernout

Why have mods and janitors if they don't do anything?

god I fucking hate drumpftards. get the fuck off my board

MAGA nigga

About two weeks before the election
youtube.com/watch?v=KQJzt48wXbA

I think they take special delight on seeing whiny scum like you squirm

Thanks

>nation of Islam anti Semite
OY VEY

>somebody tell the teacher
stay mad faggot. This thread is relevant to television and movies.

No one says drumpf anymore, silly false flagger.

keep grasping, dimwit

what's funny is imagine how they would be reacting if Hillary had won and the right was telling electors to change their vote to Bernie

what the fuck is that thing?

They had comments disabled on the video addressed to all the electors, but likes and dislikes were allowed. They got so many fucking dislikes they disabled them.

These people should just fucking leave the country instead of crying like spoiled brats

>This
Pence is also a christfag, the'd be wishing they let Trump win from day one

SLOW AND STEADY

Dem's used the nuclear option in the Senate changing the rules for filibusters cause they were upset at Repubs so only 51 votes are needed, now that Repubs control congress the only option the Dems had is one they themselves got rid of. Its pottery

>Colleges cancel classes and send out emails implying that anyone who voted for Trump was a terrible person or an outright Nazi
this real?

Could say the same about Crooked

Repubs have been gaining grounds at the state level of elected offices for years where they controlled something like 75% of state offices nationwide, this election just put the icing on the cake

you didn't see Obama's last big press conference the other day did you? He literally blamed the media for everything bad that has happened to the Dem party.

ya

Some schools even offered counseling because crybaby students were so upset.

post source please, I'd like to read it

He is not perfect. You are correct.

>be hollywood celebrity multimillionaire paid to play pretend in front of a camera for a few months every few years
>get to do all the illegal drugs and fuck as many hookers as I want
>participate in an industry that regularly imports nearly a third of the drugs in this country
>launders billions of dollars through bad movies
>purchases sex slaves from third world shitholes that they allow to die of starvation inbetween railing them on and off for months
>one of the largest pedophile rings in all the world, with thousands of children abused every year
>murder and rapes regularly occurring
>pay local courts and judges to ignore it
>own the media so can outright fabricate or erase evidence and spin stories in whichever direction you want
>participate in an incest-ridden coke-addled hedonistic cabal
>continue moral grandstanding and telling the plebes what's good for them because you are both smarter and a better person than someone who works 12 hours a day to pay off their mortgage and got shafted by banks and had their job outsourced to some thirdworld hellhole where they pay their "employees" pennies if at all

To Bernie? To have the same situation they would have to be telling people to change their votes to Trump.

They would be a laughing stock, I can already see the article titles

>Bunch of C-list literal whos are crying babies and are urging the electors to ignore democratic election. Yeah, not gonna happen.

>Literally begging electors to steal the election away from Trump, ensuring nationwide riots and a potential civil war
>"Wow, these people are fucking retarded"
>OMG YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THEM, HOW DARE YOU NOT LET THEM DO THIS WITHOUT CRITICISM

I dunno about cancelling classes, but NDSU set up special counseling sessions/rooms and let anyone who was upset get out of their classes and not have to do homework. What's funny is wait til the Dems when the presidency again and all these schools face lawsuits for not allowing repub students the same thing.

Can you believe, he wasn't supposed to win Wisconsin and Michigan a second time until 2020.

And he made the democrats pay for it.

Ahead of schedule and under-mother-fucking-budget.