Even switzerland and austria have strict gun laws

Even switzerland and austria have strict gun laws.

Only USA have a system where even a kid can get a assault rifle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation

This is why people in USA get shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

gundigest.com/wp-content/uploads/AR-Whitetails-2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=OY_DuBZLG38&list=PL30O4UPS4tjT3mBoRweq1gEoUthqeCJyo&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=p9lo0OxrXLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Brazil
>talking about gun control laws
top cake

SHALL

NOT

SHIT

>nothing
>not "defending from tyrannical governments"

Try hard monkey

At least we wont have LGBT massacre

gundigest.com/wp-content/uploads/AR-Whitetails-2.jpg
You can hunt with an AR, you fucking retard.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MAR GUNS

Only in subhuman countries with no animal protection laws.

BE

Because you're all faggots

INFRINGED

How so?

EATEN

kek

Highly accurate
CAPTCHA: 357

I for one welcome our new sage overlords.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

But you can use an AR15 for hunting too

AR are made to war, not to hunting

and animals need protection laws

Shh, you're just a freedom hating gay-muslim supporter.
Don't touch our gunz nasty gun grabber!

come on now Poland, we all know the real reason you want that AR-15: to go on a killing spree.

Hand it over.

Maybe your constitutional right is shouldn't exist?

Self Defense.

maybe you shouldn't be such a fuckin poofter

Post gun info and homicide statistics.

Stop equivocating the US with any other country.

We are America and we are unique... everyone wants to come to America not because its like every other faggot nation but because we are Unique..

Owning a assault rifle is a constitutional right in whiteland?

like I said before, the USA has become the most powerful and prosperous country in the world for a reason.
it was not "an accident: like some mointain nigger said, their values and convictions are what put them there

>inb4 cucksucker

i like sucking cocks

You will have an average massacre, which won't even be reported on news.

>the "no ammo allowed" meme

You still have massacre at football stadium, though.

Defects tend to be unique.

#banassaultlagoons

I use my AR to hunt wild hogs since they are an dangerous and invasive vermin, that tend to many in numbers. So your argument is invalid

>16 weeks paid maternity leave

reeeeee

>oh wow this FIREARM doesn't have additional uses
good argument? The point of a firearm is to defend oneself? Like yeah guns hurt people but we get them for defense.

>Your constitutional rights shouldn't exist
Check flag
>The former English prison colony of Australia
Oh God the irony

Please, they're bubble-land.

The moment they lose their international standing they'll be left with about as much as Turkey: A big mouth and nothing of importance outside of the local region.

You are such a bad shot you need 30 round magazines to shoot pigs?

youtube.com/watch?v=OY_DuBZLG38&list=PL30O4UPS4tjT3mBoRweq1gEoUthqeCJyo&index=1

Do you guys know any pro-gun website, with easily accesible statistics with respect to firearms, self-defence and the effectiveness of guns?

That's Singapore.

If it were any good for self defense how come your crime-rates are worse than in most any country in the western world? Especially in homicide rates you lead the western world in a negative sense.

but its pretty hard to get a concelead pistol permit

hello newfag

>that image
Yes, killing people is the point of the gun.
Americans are allowed to owe them so the American government has to fear them being used when they try to take the rights of Americans away, like using guns.

Why are some americans against 'common sense' gun laws? It really boggles my mind. As long as you're not shown to be a threat to others or mentally incapable of handling a firearm then you'll still be able to get them, so why oppose it? It would literally only make things safer, if only by a small amount, but again why oppose that?

They also have way less negros than US does.

>Switzerland
>Strict guns laws

>homicides out the assignment everyday
>cops kill more people than the US
>at least we don't have dags being murdered
Ooook wow so much better.

As a gun owner, I kind of have to agree with that picture.

The only reason for owning a tacticool gun is because it's cool, fun, and you like guns.

wild boars tend to roam in groups, I would use something with a larger magazine as well if I was hunting them.

>they're bubble-land
they invented the internet you sent that shitpost through, the computer used to send it, the electrical systems used to power it, etc

>
The moment they lose their international standing

pfff, you windmill nigger depend more on international bullshit that them

Shut up prison island.

>self defense is not a use

>YOUR LAWS ARE AT FAULT

Actually, our laws were executed to the letter concering Omar.

Our regulatory, anti terrorist and law enforcement entities literally intereviewed this guy, and his status as a person of interest fell within regulatory statutes.

What you're advocating is giving the US Government a monopoly of force despite being unable to enforce the mandate of its own laws effectively.

What the fuck kind of juice are you on?

That is true, but not an effective argument against people who are for gun control. You can however bring up race, as anti-gun people imagine they are being plagued by roaming bands of hillbillies and lone white emos killing shooting and killing everybody. You may simply point out that in the US the violence happens in the cities, where rednecks are hard to find.

It's also worth pointing out that the "crazy white serial killer" is a myth.

Europe is shit tier

>implying you can't hunt with an M-16

Huh, really makes you think.

Killing another is always murder? Read the Bible senpai

Fucking faggot, any kid in Switzerland can take the machine gun of any adult and use it for whatever. It's right there in the house. Since every single adult has to own a machine gun.

like Cancer?

Show me crime statistics for concealed carry holders monkey

>You can be a free state without having weapons strong enough to stop a potential military threat yourself, should the occasion arise.
libs, please leave the country. Your ideals are contrary to those within the US constitution and the bill of rights. Your only option is to leave and go to any of the liberal utopias you praise so much.

Sorry it took so long for me to post this, I was really lost in thought.

This, Christians are literally told to kill fags in their instruction booklet
They're also supposed to kill people men who wear linen and women who wear cotton

Better example

>Hebrew laws to set them aside from their neighbors at the time.

This is common bible knowledge, mate. Try harder at least, yeah?

To me, the AR-15 is a wonderful target shooting rifle with a ton of features and aftermarket parts available. They're fun to shoot, moderately priced, and ammunition is cheap and readily available. It's such a simple design, you can even manufacture your own with some basic tools and a drill press at home.

To a cook, a kitchen knife is a valuable tool used to prepare food ingredients in order to cook food dishes.

To a carpenter, a hammer is a tool necessary to hammer and remove nails, and do various demolition projects.

All of these things can be used for evil. All of them can be used for other purposes - sport, hobbies, etc.

The difference between me, you, and murderers is you and murdererw think of these things as offensive weapons. Not a single gun sold in the USA is intended to be used as an offensive weapon. Only defense, hunting, and sport.

No.

>if we disagree with the word of our God later on, we'll just change it to whatever we want

That would be a hard case to theologically support, the nation of Israel was to keep that as a law but even they weren't to individually execute on their own judgement

fuggin saved :DD

>shekler advocating communism

>Using laws written in the TANAK, which the Jews are supposed to be following, as an argument against christianity which follows the New Testament which takes precedence over the Old Testament.
You're embarrassing yourself. Please, just stop.

Fixed.

Don't you have bbc to worship

Kids can't legally get an assault rifle in the US. What the fuck are you on about?

Edgy

>changing it

No. Get educated or fuck off.

Even the most renowned biblical scholars will tell you that the torah was for "DUH JOOZ" to separate them from their heathen neighbors at THAT TIME IN HISTORY.

Their disgusting degenerate neighbors who would fuck each other in the ass, kill their babies because having children would cramp their style, stupid shit like that.

What is the "unknown" case?
Did someone get away clean?

This.

Wood chippers are common murder items.

>says the backwater hillbilly that contributes nothing of worth to the country

I wish you guys did secede from the union, you worthless inbred retards. Cling to your guns so you feel like you some sort of power while giving your money to the gun manufacturers and politicians that only seek to make profit from your dumb ass.

You should change it to

>used by kebabs against Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=p9lo0OxrXLo

Then why do we let niggers get guns? Why aren't we doing anything to limit it?

The word under the gun should be "self-defence"

Common? Just how bad are things over there?

>AR-15
>a common murder weapon
Aren't most murders in USA done by handguns?

AR-15's can be used for hunting and home defense

Yeah, you know how that terrorist carried a wood chipper to that night club and tried to kill everyone with it?

ON