Trump meeting with the NRA to discuss stripping away people's constitutional right to bear arms without due process of...

>Trump meeting with the NRA to discuss stripping away people's constitutional right to bear arms without due process of law

That's it, I can't do it anymore. This guy is either a fucking idiot or he's actively for Hillary. The Second Amendment was one of the only reasons I was going to vote for him, but if he's going to jump on the gun control bandwagon, then he can go fuck himself.

I'll vote Johnson to help put the Libertarian Party over the 15% threshold they need to gain more exposure for the next election. If we're lucky, Johnson will be able to win Utah or some other state and prevent anyone from reaching 270, which means Congress might actually elect him over Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/05/robert-farago/bad-news-gun-owning-libertarians-johnsons-vp-choice-pro-gun-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Voting Johnson just enables cuckservatives.

>stripping away people's constitutional right to bear arms without due process of law

Didn't Reagan pass one of the first gun control laws in the 1960s because Black Panthers were arming themselves and white people got scared, which the NRA supported?

He wants to do it to people on the terror watch list.
If Trump becomes president, the only people on the terror watch list will be mudshits and liberals. Why do you care?

thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/05/robert-farago/bad-news-gun-owning-libertarians-johnsons-vp-choice-pro-gun-control/

He was always a closet liberal

>Trump meeting with the NRA to discuss """"gun control""""

How is this anything other than a genius move

The pro-Trump people freaking out about the no-fly list part of this need to consider: the art of the fucking deal.

>be Trump
>want to restrict suspected terrorists from being able to buy guns
>Congress can't do anything because Republicans are beholden to the NRA
>win NRA endorsement
>meet with NRA and open negotiation with an extreme ask: I want you to support banning the sale of guns to people on the terror watch list and the no-fly list
>"We don't want either, but we'll give you the terror watch list if you drop the no-fly list demand"
>deal
>NRA supports restricting sales to suspected terrorists
>Republicans cease to obstruct the passing of a bill to that effect
>Trump succeeds at affecting gun control reform where decades of politicians have failed

This could easily win him the election.

>Johnson

Yes

The NRA is a sham

Shut up faggot.

Trump 2016.

BTFO by kek

Get out OP

QQ shill.

Trump is going to leave Americans and patriots off the list.

ISIS extremists go on.

Under Obama a watch list literally means nothing but veterans.

>supporting Republican congressman who trash the 5th Amendment.

No fucking thank you.

I... You have a point there Swefag...

You guys didn't care when Trump favored abolishing all those other civil liberties, but now it's your guns you are all up in arms now.

Because the next time a liberal becomes president this will be used to put white males who pose no threat on the watch list

Do you morons not see the abuse potential?

Don't call it a grave, it is the future you chose.

He's meeting with them because they support him you idiot. Fucking shills

i fucking love this.

i hope the trump presidency is full of amazing deals like this.

A single issue voter is powerless.

Single issue Gun voters will vote for Trump regardless, because the alternative is Hillary.

Anyway as long as there is check-free private sale, then the government can't know where the guns are, and can't take them. If they start making private sales do checks, then that creates a record of where all the guns are and where they went, so they have registration, and can grab at any time.

Anyway, keep the Muslims and Cartels out and we won't have serious problems with guns. Let in the trash from everywhere and we can't be trusted to wipe our own noses, let alone have guns.

Trump has never been pro gun so this isnt surprising. I am surprised if the nra supports this. I guess thats why they got the name "negotiating rights away" years ago.