>BBC posters
>leaf posters

BBC posters = Australia btw

Usually, yes.

Trumpfags
Stormfags
Happeningfags
Titfags who claim 'muh asses are for niggers, skellington white wymyn stronk'
Dogfags who get mad at people with cats and own a dog based on hate against 'niggers'
Flagposters
Pedos, but they're rare

You could pretty much nail all these categories down to trumpfags and stormfags, though, they're all the same posters.

Sliding shills like you are pretty bad too.

>shills
>aussies
>butthurted lefties
>scumfag whining about the rare flag fags
>niggers
>CIA bots
>turkroaches

>rare flag fags
Redditors
>stormfags
Half original Sup Forumsiticians and /new/sman, half newfags who easily impressionable and think racism is a meme
>BBC posters
Trolls
>leaf posters
Who cares? Ignore

My list:
>frogposters
>Memers
>redditors (see above two)

Stop pedoshaming you fucking bigot

Cunning

Can you please not post this picture again? I don't mean to sound like a nut-job zealot, but you seem to think that the .gif is cute when the kitten is clearly suffering. Can you imagine someone at least fifty times your size swallowing your head? You would be traumatised, like the kitten. It's a frightening thing, so please never post this picture again.
And fuck that fucking bitch for subjecting the poor kitten to her filthy fucking mouth.

The good
>white people
>white chinks, non-canadian

The bad
>People with the skin color of fresh poo and an inferiority complex to match their lot in life.

The ugly
>Muslims
>Redditubmlords, any race or species
>People with the skin color of shit days old.

>"really makes you think" posters
>russian shills that immigrated from 2ch
>17y.o. brit natalia poklonskaya poster
>how can x even compare
>"discuss" posters
>"hi I'm new..." posters
>"Sup Forums BTFO" posters

Any dissenting opinion in this echo chamber is proof of shills.

I forgot to mention 'muh shills' faggots are quite on top of the Internet pussybitch list.

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OF THE COMMENTS

Let me guess, your national sentiment was hurt by big strong TRUMP Americans and they called you a shill and your feelies got hurt boo fucking hoo you semi-ape manlet piece of human refuse.

>muh MUH SHILLS
no irony retained in your part.

Who are these stormfag boogeymen I keep hearing about?

Burgers

Fuck you literal mongs

That britcuck who is obsessed with Poklonskaya. I think he is legit mentally sick.

Also, where did brushie go?

you just named all of the posters on pol. Might as well get off and start building that wall eh amigo.

Nationalists of nation X, whether white, black, yellow, blue or green crucified with a board spelling "wrongthink" hanging above their heads.

best:
negress posters
thicc posters

worst:
everybody else

Objectively Balkan shitposters

Worst : people who tries to steal and whitewash black history
Best: people who admits the greatness and superiority of black people

People that deny HBD, people that think IQ is pseudoscience, people that don't understand nutrition, people that think brain size doesn't correlate with IQ.

Non-realists are the worst posters.

Nailed it!

trump memesters

>Also, where did brushie go?
She still a postin'
We got her to not be mad at literally every other Eesti using the gif, though.

Kek, made me laugh Achmed.

This.

Post some of that bitchfit soapbox opera, faggot, have I hurt your feelings by putting into question your shillbot detection skills and cumguzzling devotion for trump?

Ahmed

Got a boner from that

Not a burger cunt.

Checking under the bed only to find a non-caring third party does wonders to liberate you from the box you've encased your ideological ways in.

The mexican sure has a spicy variety of insults...

Canadians, Americans and butthurt Hohol diaspora

Ai ai ai ai ai, now THAT'S one hot tamale!

>stormfags

Nice flag colors.

Retarded American 1/64th germans Who are obsessed with Germany from 1871-1918 and 1933-1945

Thanks.
The black represents the forgotten ardour of THE PEOPLE so easily written off in historical documents.

This. Goofy Elizabeth Warren does this too with her Native American shit.

Either post genetic tests or gtfo.

Did he smuggle the insults ?

It's called undocumented crossing, you racist.

actually the rare flag posters are teh worst because it's always a proxy/mod seeking attention.

that's why flag collectors are retards. fucking idiots really think we have regular japan, north Korea, turkmenistan and shit like that.

UAE is mildy-rare

>nip posters
>in the largest weeaboo site on Allah's green earth
>unlikely

m8
m8 no

too many of ur people in UAE

A breath of fresh air distinct from the pooinloo slaves, no doubt.

yesterday and monday we witnessed particularly massive raids, I reported about 50 threads on each

thank god Russia gor rangebanned after DDoSing 4chins

>Japanese people like weebs

Sorry, the flags aren't real. Explain the North Korea and the "unknown" flags. It's a MOD dipshit.

actually, luckily no, most of the labor workers work in the night, in the morning-afternoon it can reach up to 105 degrees