Does anybody watch Double Toasted?

Does anybody watch Double Toasted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R70ig6zzeV8
kxan.com/2016/02/16/driver-returned-to-scene-of-january-hit-and-run-denied-involvement/
youtube.com/watch?v=jIy-dAR9460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like them a good bit. I watch them for fun and I don't take their reviews so seriously.

yeah they're pretty good. the black version of RLM

My favorite review channel. I rarely use reviews to determine which movies I watch and Double Toasted is the most entertaining

Sometimes.

I like their grading system.

Saw one vid where they roasted John Boyega. I kek'd

Haven't seen their movie reviews

Watched them when they used to be spill.com
Corey and Martin have been doing this for 15+ years, and their opinions on stuff are usually spot on.
I just watch their reviews for fun after I've seen the film myself.

Same. I want to see Korey and Martin in a room with Mike and Jay and see what happens. I agree with Korey and Martin more often than the other two

>I want to see Korey and Martin in a room with Mike and Jay and see what happens.

I think it would quickly devolve into awkwardness.

these Milwaukee white breads would get so cucked by the BBC.

>watching entitled racists with massive egos
The only thing that made Spill good was Cohost

which one is that? Star Wars review?

They've become funnier than RLM. More a testament to how much RLM has fallen.

I did until they got upset about the Egyptians in Exodus not being black

WE

Their podcasts are pretty great. It's good to see Korey and Martin doing so well after Spill dissolved.

>DT
Never expected them to be mentioned here of all places. Their grading system is pretty damn neat. I think I'm split on their reviews more often than not but they're always entertaining. The opening to the rogue one review had me keking.

youtu.be/R70ig6zzeV8

Spill was good
Korey has too much power in Double Toasted so when he is at his worst it is absolutely painful to sit through. And most of their guests fucking suck.
Too bad Tommy had to go and kill a nigga, I preferred him over most of the guest shitters

That was mainly Korey.

What did he do? I noticed he just disappeared but wasn't watching them when he left.

He was high and drunk, ran over a person, drove off, came back, called the cops, and now jail.

forgot link

kxan.com/2016/02/16/driver-returned-to-scene-of-january-hit-and-run-denied-involvement/

I did until they started having this black agenda

Did DT make a video about it? Explaining anything? DESU I didn't really like him on the show that much, most of the time he seemed to be daydreaming.

>It's a kuda episode

youtube.com/watch?v=jIy-dAR9460

who /fuckinDanielle/ here?

Well one of them is gay, one of them is an old man and the other is engaged.
But if I had to pick one, probably Corey.

Which one is gay, Goodwin?

The black one that does the gaming stuff.

I wish Co-host 3000 made the jump over.

He made the later years of spill for me after cargill left. I loved when Cargill would go off on weird rants that he would get full swing into then break down laughing, like how Lion King was allegory for Communism.

What video is that from?

What is the latino version of white trash because she is that. She is going to get knocked up by a dude with money and he wont know better.

Him and Corey were the funniest people i've ever listened to.
Can't believe he wouldn't take that opportunity to keep that going, but it sounded like he took the end of spill pretty bad. Think a lot of them trusted Corey but apparently he only let them know spill was ending a month or so before the end.

Why did Spill end anyways?

She's pretty dull and boring too. Perfect example of just having a girl there every now and then, just because.

because korey squandered the good will of the parent company

he kept taking money to grow the website and didnt, instead he spent it going on trips and throwing parties

According to whom?

He seems to be managing it well now.

I always thought it was the clashing of egos on the show.

Their parent company decided to shut it down. They couldn't keep the name or anything and even avoided saying the name of the website for a long time.
I think their parent company was trying to push them in a certain direction and dictate to them how they should be running their site. Stopping them doing video game stuff for example and getting rid of a lot of the other podcasts on there.
I think Corey had enough and decided that if he couldn't have creative freedom of the site then it'd be better to just stop. Something along those lines.

Only when they have hilarious apolitical stuff or bad movies to talk about.

I got of got the impression in some of the later LDTs that he wasn't all that into reviewing movies anymore.

WHAT VIDEO

>He seems to be managing it well now.
because the site runs on donations from fans

Korey and Chris on his shitty website are just extorting money from the few thousand fans that stuck with them

>Stopping them doing video game stuff for example and getting rid of a lot of the other podcasts on there.
>I think Corey had enough and decided that if he couldn't have creative freedom of the site then it'd be better to just stop. Something along those lines.
lol not even close, Korey would complain about how the parent company WANTED them to do more shows and podcasts, they were the ones that told him to make a video game podcast because of how popular letsplays had become on youtube

It has nothing to do with Korey deciding they had enough. Hollywood()com was going bankrupt and had already shut down most of its other sites before Spill went down

They just shut Spill down ahead of schedule because Korey was dragging their name through the dirt

It was probably just a sign that he'd got wind of the site going down.
Their video game podcast got shut down about half a year before the site was finished, so it probably got the rest of them worried or questioning whether things were going well or something.

He did occasionally talk about how he hated all the bullshit in the critic scene, though.

Martin actively disliked them and considered Plinkett an unfunny skit based on beating a long dead horse.

Martin can be really pretentious sometimes though.

Double Toasted is absolute shit in comparison to Spill
At least this retard was honest enough to call the cops on himself
I am glad Carlyle left. He deserved so much better

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

>I am glad Carlyle left.
I like both of his books and Doctor Strange, sinister one and two are ok.

this, could easily be called the korey show
it has some gold moments with martin and korey but most of it, its screaming at the camera and stuff

I only watch when they review a bad movie.
I think their pretty funny but sometimes they act like SJWs.

>Well one of them is gay

Bisexual, he's bisexual.

I miss spill.com

I just saw this guy on the Batman v Superman review, did this happen recently?

No surprise, you can tell just by how he dresses. I still prefer him over Korey though. Goodwin is pretty cool too when he's not lashing out over the Assassin's Creed movie or similar shit.

I used to listen to them at spill and when they first started DT, I find them funny but, I don't really take their movie opinions seriously they love most big franchise movies (capeshit, SW, etc) and hardly ever review smaller films. Watch their Tree Of Life review from spill it is hilarious how stupid they sound.

The video is on their site and not on Youtube

But user, La La Land was Korey's favorite film of 2016.

Manchester By The Sea is a better film.

Go away Girts, we know you two are booty buddies.

I'm glad Tommy is in jail. He sucked on the shows.

I agree they tend to fall for the big blockbuster but they do review a ton of smaller movies. It's just not uploaded to YouTube. Almost all their movie reviews are on their SoundCloud page. They do movies like Anthropoid, Green Room and La La Land.

Does anyone else get annoyed by Koreys showboating? He's so egotistical I have to take breaks from watching the shows sometimes.

CINEMA, MATINEE