Thelse are the sketches for world peace season 2 had it gotten picked up

Thelse are the sketches for world peace season 2 had it gotten picked up.

youtu.be/FYqKuF7YV1g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
youtube.com/watch?v=BAwsLz1P6dA
youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8?t=12m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's fatter than I imagined
if he was any fatter he'd be Sam Wyde

That not nyce

Come to my car home and say it to my face.

Fuck Tim. Sam is a genius and deep thinker and season 2 would have been amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw

Sam should just bring back Ideas Man. It isn't copyrighted like World Peace. MDE has great production value and I hope they do more of it instead of the iphone ones. youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

>tfw Tim BTFO Sam literally into having a breakdown in his car/home.

That sounds like a self defense situation

Really happy this unfunny retard won't be tarnishing the reputation of Adult Swim anymore

KEK

He didn't though. Neither BTFO out of the other. Tim just came across like a slimey lying faggot.

Butthurt kike

World Peace was redefining the concept of comedy with something that we never witnessed on TV. Of course ppl wanted it out, they knew they couldn't compete.
Imagine you are a medieval inventor or alchemist or something in your castle and then someday Leonardo De Vinz arrives.

DUDE I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE
GET MY SHOW BACK

>literally schadenfreude
>y-you're so m-mad right now >:'(
I knew MDE fans weren't the brightest people on the planet but holy shit.

>GIVE ME MY JOB BACK TIM!!!
>HEALTH INSURANCE!!
>YOU MADE Sup Forums AND REDDIT MAD WITH YOU KEKING
A grown man said these things in public, for the whole wide world to ear.

HAHAHAHA SAM ARE YOU SERIOUSLY STILL MARKETING YOUR FAILED SHOW HERE YOU LITERALLY COULD NOT BE MORE OF A FAILURE AS A PERSON

You and your personal army need to fuck off forever.

Why is he revealing this? I thought he said the show still had a chance?

g o o b a s

o

o

b

a

s

youtube.com/watch?v=BAwsLz1P6dA

He only said the stuff about health insurance because Tim was crying about how hard his life is because his daughter has a cold. He didn't ask for his show back either, just accused Tim of helping it get shut down (which is true). They got good ratings and the As executives loved it but SJWs got it shut down because Sam has political opinions they don't like, that's it really.

>I just want guys with tight facial hair
>like tight looks
>and they'd all be doing like dance moves and stuff
PRAISE KEK RIP MY SIDES

>it's a "sam attacks a person more famous than him to try and get attention" youtube video

He literally said get my show back. Why are you lying when anyone can look up the video online? Jesus kid sort your life out you sad faggot.

Will this unfunny shit ever stop being shilled?

>content comments on personalities in contemporary culture

alt-right
a
l
t
|
r
i
g
h
t

cuck
u
c
k

sjw
j
w

Sam "Hyde" is a schizophrenic who suffers from disjointed multiple personality disorder. No one really knows how many personalities he has, not even Sam himself. Some say that the real Sam was killed/taken over by his other "forms"...

Amazing coincidence that all his different personalities have Down syndrome

Sam's whole gimmick is going in on people without mercy under the guise of 'staying in character' and being faux-ironic. He showed his true colors now by crying like a baby after his unfunny shtick had real life consequences.

N-no it's just p-part of his character!!

>another dedicated anti sam shill thread

HAHA wow hes really doing something right to have the JIDF this furious with him

top kek

I kind of want to bully Sam Hyde.

This, Sam is a ruthless psychopath who would do anything for a laugh. The man is harmful to society and must be stopped.

Here's a particularly egregious example of his monstrosity:
youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8?t=12m13s

>jidf

Gb2 pololol familia

is this like a parody on /x/fags?

Georgio is the key to all this. We have to get him right, because he's the funniest character the series has ever had.

You're wrong, we're the Illuminati.

What is stopping MDE from shooting these sketches?
Also, publishing the ones from New Stuff too. Now's a good time to showcase shit they've been sitting on.

The hispanic in the middle actually has a LOT of acting credits.

Not in the context you are suggesting you lying libtard Jew.

Maybe dont use a canned jidf response when you're trying to pretend you arent jidf

>jidf
>illuminati
typical jidf pretending they dont exist as if I cant search them up on jewgle

It wouldn't be the same without the decent production and that costs money

>moving the goalposts
>durr everyone who points out my retardation is Jewish
I accept your defeat.

Part of the comedy is that a television broadcaster is airing it. Not even about the money.

It's a difference between seeing someone say nigger in a youtube video versus someone going on ellen degeneres show and saying nigger and it not causing a visible stir.

Christ, why does he always has that dumb smirk? Like he's looking around everybody to see if what he is doing is funny.

I saw it all the time during World Peace too. He is a shit actor.

oh cool more unfunny shit that i won't watch!

Was was she crying? Was she acting? Was she retarded?

Fuck off JIDF, That's his trademark Sam smirk, it's not MDE without it.

>get caught lying to protect your husbando's reputation
>n-no you're the one w-who's actually lying!!

Oh my holy crap

>I was just supporting a(((friend)))
>My back hurts
>I'm living in a working class neighborhood
>I don't have any influence on adult swim, while having multiple shows running on there for years

>Diana Feinstein is an expert on all forms of gun violence, because she should be assassinated

Even the one butthurt anti-MDE poster has to like that one

Sam started to break character and personally insult the actresses, the one in the vid has a neuro-degenerative disease and Sam was calling her a crazy retard, mimicking her physical spasms and telling her she's gonna die soon.

>the spergy left has already reverted back to their hateful witchhunting ways

8 years of Donald J Trump

January 20

Long

Years

Y
e
a
r
s

>taking thing out of context
>look mom I'm winning

So gay and Jewish

Don't worry the new Sup Forums influenced counter culture is coming to put you out of your miserable semetic existence .

Nice one you brain dead unfunny mememancer.

>It wouldn't be the same without the decent production and that costs money
MDE made more money from their book and betting on Trump to win the election than if they'd done two extra seasons of WP.
Sam's got bet money and Patreon.
Charles is probably ready to back to construction.
Nick has his antiques stores.
Nobody's poor at this point.

Their collabs with Andrew were already TV-quality (the little league sketch was originally made for the web). Now that they're all tight again, all they need to do is just start working.

kek

That sure sounds like ''''''''humour'''''''''''...

Bullshit, he'd be at the very least mildly funny if this was true.

White """"supremacists"""" sure like to act the victim. The only thing they should feel superior about is being the best at crying like babies when something doesn't go their way.

lel what is the context that doesn't make him look like a little bitch? I'm all ears

perfect parody of a sam Hyde fan, well done user

That's why he's living with his mom...
>Mr. Rich Guy

>being the best at crying like babies when something doesn't go their way.
Look at this whitey trying to appropriate yet another cornerstone of black culture.

>everyone who doesn't like this show is a sjw/kike/lib/etc

Are these people mentally deranged children?

>living with his mom
>I read it on Sup Forums so that means it's true!
Sam shares a house with the guy who edits his (shitty) YT videos.
I bet now you're going to accuse me of being Sam.

>MDE made more money from their book and betting on Trump to win the election than if they'd done two extra seasons of WP.

I'm talking about production costs, I bet the whole season of WP cost at least $1m

Yes

Leonardo De Goy arrives

That was from his night in Boston.

Nice try, Chaim. But I've taken the red pill and I am immune to your sheeny tricks.

interesting. you have evidence, yes?

As long as people want to troll MDE threads they will always be made.

>I bet the whole season of WP cost at least $1m
75 minutes of budget live-action does not add up that high. Pretty sure the number was cited somewhere as Tim & Eric's celebrity-cameo budget that was appropriated towards World Peace. I think it was very low six figures.

Normal people hardly know reddit. What sort of degenerates you think hang out here?

One night in Boston and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the god's a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me

LOL, TOP KEK!

I know this is Sup Forums and people like to be edgy and stuff, but I don't get why people including sam are acting like the victims.

Sam posts a bunch of insane alt right shit on his twitter and such all the time and seems like a really big asshole.

So what.

If you can't take the heat get out of the oven

so Tim Heidecker shouldn't be punished for being a snitch bitch?

That sounds like victim shaming of Jews.

You can't exactly call him a snitch when the poor quality of the show is on public display

so... he acts like dumb ass, and got punished for it.

I don't really care about Tim, I'm just wondering why people are so supportive of Sam.

he's builtfat which is literally someone who drinks and eats shit but lifts heavy

rather be that than a skinnyfat pleb

t. aesthetic man

remember folks

clean bulks only

>insane
How?

>can I just have a virgin?
>audience laughs
why do normies think it'd do strange to want a virgin gf? are they all cucks?

You're being far too logical. Can't you see it's a SJW conspiracy that got the show cancelled.

Except why invest money into MDE in order to create content and then give them a show? It's not like this stuff was hidden away or anything its his twitter account. MDE's firing comes off as a knee-jerk reaction to bad publicity which ultimately doesn't look good for comics or anyone else who wants to make tv show.

lol

The show was fine. You MDE haters sound more desperate than their gushing fan base. I guess you're just baiting to get people riled up about this issue.